KK:H Weekend Event - 9/8/17 - Fashion Week Begins!

Comments

• scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I personally love your look Holly!
    Wasn't too sure how to style the shoes, but I won with this look so I'll keep the shimmer going! 😊
    KKH_Screenshot_1504882017490.jpg
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ughh why I didn't get the reward when o filled my create drama task?!?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We wanted to let you gain event points for inviting friends, but this doesn't seem to be working the way we designed it. Unfortunately, we had to turn this off. We will investigate and continue to update our events based on your feedback.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Terrible pallet...two event items, Glu?! I feel foolish for opening two extra boxes. At least I'm pretty certain to finish the event.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck with your SYS looks!
    gv7kF1.png
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I actually had great pallettes! Just did not pick so great, lol!

IMG_8143.jpg

Really wanted the hair, so I decided to give a another go... YAY!!

IMG_8144.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    We wanted to let you gain event points for inviting friends, but this doesn't seem to be working the way we designed it. Unfortunately, we had to turn this off. We will investigate and continue to update our events based on your feedback.
    I was so relieved to see we can earn extra points, without them I don't think I can make it.
    And now you are taking it away?
    My good mood is ruined.
    Android
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

Aww, I was about to ask why I wasn't receiving the extra star I was receiving when doing a specific task with my contacts anymore. Oh well, I do hope it comes back! This feature was a great one to have <33

Is it still possible to complete this without spending extra K-stars? I was about to open my freebie box :(

Aww noo it was great to be able to get 1 point per invited person at least it helped a little .. I really hope they put it back in ..
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Terrible pallet...two event items, Glu?! I feel foolish for opening two extra boxes. At least I'm pretty certain to finish the event.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and good luck with your SYS looks!
    gv7kF1.png

Same, another week and again only 2 items, got Kash again. I used to open the free box and then another 2, but now I usually just open the one. Even during the week events it feels like all I ever get now is kash. It def doesn't make me want to spend my Kstars, but get more stingy with them.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Got so excited when I saw my guests droping event points. Reached the free box and asked to my sister who was around to pick a box to me (girl is super lucky), the palette was awful, but her lucky thin a$$ manage to pick the denim jacket.

Guests started to rain event points! I'm in heaven! There's no way of not finishing this event...Today! Ta-da!

Wish I would've known this before Glu turned it off :mad::mad:
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It's like giving a gift and then taking it away...
    Android
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I actually had great pallettes! Just did not pick so great, lol!

IMG_8143.jpg

Really wanted the hair, so I decided to give a another go... YAY!!

IMG_8144.jpg

Yayy! Congratulations! <33
    I think I will be opening a couple boxes maybe :rolleyes:
    My first palette was actually pretty good, it had all four items and I got the hairstyle inside the first box! Yay! :o

IMG_6415.jpg

I went in and tried again and got the dress and shoes, too! The bag wasn't on my second palette.

I'm pretty happy how this turned out! <33 Good luck everyone who's chasing the items! :o
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Just out of curiosity: how did Glu want it to work? Because 1 point per invited guest seems perfectly fine to me :D
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    ]Like everyone else I almost went with the jacket we earned recently but I'm always hesitant about using recent items. But it works so well! After scourging my closet for about an hour trying on different looks (seriously) here's what I came up with:

bLhC3g8.jpg.

Anyone else already spotting the cheaters in the game with all the earnables already?

Soundspretty I spotted your doll so far in my game and she got my vote! I actually like how you styled the items :) Cause I'm having a hard time styling those boots
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    genthea, I absolutely love your outfits! Seriously, they're super cute! The second one you know is my favorite one :rolleyes:
    but the first is so nice and original! <3 I love how the boots look with that outfit.

sooo discounts on makeup, too say whaat :o I'm super happy right now, I'm probably going to be buying a couple of things that I've been wanting for a long time now :rolleyes:

Aww, thank you Judith, it's so nice to hear these supportive messages from you because I really LOVE your style <3

How's everyone? I'm refraining myself from getting early results with stars because I did that the last time and turns out the time we were given was plenty enough :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I came home late so I wasn't able to submit my second look in time. I thought 'well, that's okay, I can still earn those points by inviting friends on gigs'. And guess what I just found out?.. :rolleyes: Ughhhh

Luckily I won my first round with this look. We'll see how far I can go with it

Screenshot_2017-09-08-19-55-04-1.png

Wishing you all good luck guys!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
    Oh my god, just saw the little throwback items in my closet! Ahhh, Glu! <333
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts

Ahh, this is so sad. When I saw the extra points this morning I was like, wow! So generous! I was super relieved because the hurricane will be zipping through here over the weekend and we may lose power and/or service. Hopefully not! But it was nice to have the extra points to take the stress off checking every four hours and only earning points that way. I love the earnable hair so much, so hopefully I can manage to get it before Irma gets here. Go away, Irma, you are interrupting my KKH play time. :(
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Oh my god, just saw the little throwback items in my closet! Ahhh, Glu! <333

I have them already, but the always coveted GS eyes and mouth are for sale!

2AGg4mO.png?1

maxrockatansky I hope you are able to stay safe! I had many friends in Houston during Harvey and it's just been heartbreaking. I'm just so sad for Florida right now. We vacation there every summer and love it so much. :(
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thank you Glu for the throwback sale! I finally got the so glam lips (although not the eyes, Koko was right about them not really standing the test of time) and bought a bunch of the hairs.

It turns out the lips and eyes I really wanted were from a winter event, but still glad to have these options!

Also when I say "no thanks" to the throwback sale pop up my game crashes. Anyone else experiencing this?
    *iOS*
  • Cruel YouthCruel Youth Registered Users 14 Posts
    webra wrote: »

2AGg4mO.png?1

Yessssss finally. Thank yoj so much!!!!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Oh my god, the SoGlamm lips are in the wardrobe available to buy, but I've spent all of my KStars on gift boxes chasing the dress (and won NOTHING but kash and event points). PLEASE can the lips stay in the wardrobe permanently???? I need to save up for them! I want them so much :(:(:(:(:(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ugh I'm so bummed this is the only chance for me to finally get the lips, but I'm broke :(:(:(:(:(
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts

2AGg4mO.png?1

OH MY GODDDDD

giphy.gif

Is this a dream?!!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
    Ok so I have a question.. this morning only a certain amount of stuff was discounted and the timer said something like 80 hours and now the tb items have been added and the timer now say 176 hours.. so will all the stuff stay that long or just the tb items?and if they added this after a while are they going to add more tomorrow or so? I honestly think they should just everything at once so people can pick what to buy! Like i had some kstar and I used it for boxes and discount hair I wanted but now there is stuff I want from tb and if they would of adder it at the same time maybe I wouldn't have open boxes and stuff.. ughh I want to get an hair style buts it's over 100 kstar and if buy it I'm scare tomorrow they ll put something else and then I won't be able to buy nothing .. please a little hint/ help here &#55357;&#56842;
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    CeceFord wrote: »

Also when I say "no thanks" to the throwback sale pop up my game crashes. Anyone else experiencing this?

Exact same thing happening to me Cece
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    I'm having the same issue with the "no thanks" -- worried I'm not going to be able to submit a new outfit. I posted in the support forum.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    My free palette was pretty great. All of the GB items were present, and I managed to pick the purse, my favorite of the four!

jIec21P.png

I'm so lucky I woke up close to the start of the event. I grinded reality shows like a madwoman to collect those bonus SYS points. I feel seriously awful for those who missed out :(Glu, I thought it was implemented perfectly, but even if it wasn't the way you wanted it to be, I wish you would have left it the way it was for the rest of the weekend so everyone could benefit equally from it, not just those of us who logged in during that narrow window of time.

EDIT: Aww, no more Rapid Recharge, either? :(:( I had it this morning...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts

2AGg4mO.png?1

OMG!!!!! :eek:

I def have an excuse to buy something now! :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖