Options

7.3 Update Problems

Ner_Ner_ Registered Users 16 Posts
Bad news: I just updated the game hoping it will solve my problem. It didn't. The game still crashes when I open it. I'm gonna delete it and re download in hopes my iCloud copy will work. Don't think so, but I'll let you know :(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Good luck Ner. Customer care had no solution for you? I'm so sorry this is still happening to you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Same! And their names keep changing.

I'm sorry for not remembering, but have you sent a ticket to Support to see what they say? I'm sorry your friends do are glitchy in your game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I found a small glitch today in the new update. Maria offered me the Cape Town house as a luxe goal. As you can see, I already have that home, so I'm guessing it meant the new Monaco home.

jAE8B4V.png?1
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for reporting that Luxe Goal issue. I'll ask the team to take a look!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    This event hairstyle has been mixed with the regular closet ones after the update:

Screenshot_2017-09-08-00-12-33-1.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    I have another issue. When I tap my notifications, the What's New? screen comes up first. I can tap check it out and go through to the sale. However, if I tap no thanks, the game force closes. So I can never get through to the other screens (e.g. for rapid recharge, to vote, to open GBs). So I am concerned that I will not be able to submit an outfit because I can't get through to that screen.
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I am having the same issue as striver. The "no thanks" crashes the game and I can't access the other pop up options.
    *iOS*
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I'm having same issue as Strive and Cece. When I open the game, the first thing that pops up is the screen about the sale. If I click "No Thanks," my game crashes.

However, Even though my game keeps crashing when I say No Thanks to the sale screen, I was able to submit a New Look!

I received a notification that I hadn't won this round (again ) and it asks if you want to submit a look. Whew!
    So, I can't access the gift box screen at all nor can I get to the screen that shows my point progress but I can submit a look if I catch it when I'm notified whether I won or lost

I play on iOS, Version 10.3.3
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    The crashing issue is resolved for me. Thanks!
    *iOS*
  • Options
    I merged the SYS issue thread, with the update issue thread, as all issues began with the Update, and crashing issues were reported in that thread as well, so they're all here now. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I'm still having the same issue - friends are not updating their outfits and appearances. I will try to do a new Facebook page, but not sure if it will help.

UPD: I created new fb page and it hepled!!!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    Good luck Ner. Customer care had no solution for you? I'm so sorry this is still happening to you.
    I can't contact customer care since I can't enter the game.

I deleted the game and re downloaded it. When it started, it asked me if I wanted to use the copy stored on iCloud. I said yes and the game crashed again. If I try to open it now, it crashes too, so I can't no longer choose if I want to start with my iCloud copy or without. I guess the only way now is re download the game again and start a new story without previous saved data.

So basically, I'm done with this game. I regret all the hours expent for nothing.

Thank you all anyway.
  • Options
    Wait a minute. Ner, I'm so sorry you're still having this problem, you can always submit a ticket via internet. It won't put the account stamp on it that will ID your game. but you can reach out for help. Go to the game FAQs here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web on the top right side you'll see a Contact Us button.
    You can contact them that way. I hope it helps.

I'll refresh your situation in my mind, and see if I have any other advice. Please don't throw in the towel yet, try submitting the ticket and see what happens, and I'll see if there is anything else. Big Hugs,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Wait a minute. Ner, I'm so sorry you're still having this problem, you can always submit a ticket via internet. It won't put the account stamp on it that will ID your game. but you can reach out for help. Go to the game FAQs here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web on the top right side you'll see a Contact Us button.
    You can contact them that way. I hope it helps.

I'll refresh your situation in my mind, and see if I have any other advice. Please don't throw in the towel yet, try submitting the ticket and see what happens, and I'll see if there is anything else. Big Hugs,

Thanks for your time and your support, Koko.

I talked to them and they said the only thing they could do is restore my purchases if i showed them a receipt. Sadly, i never did a purchase. All my items were from almost every event I have participated since the beginning of the game and from saving k stars to buy cool things :(

The worst for me it's the event items. I will never get them again.

Sad.