KK:H Weekend Event - 9/8/17 - Fashion Week Begins!

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Sh yu9 had gotten them now.

is there anyway to even get just enough stars to buy them? I ask because I would hate to see you thinking about this in the future and wishing you had made it happen now.

I wish Glu allowed gifting of a lot more items and gifting of Kstars. This is exactly the scenario where we could help Kate out.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    This is the one I already bought (I love a good long updo) sorry for the mid-blink pic lol
    Zkefzzc.jpg

And these are my top 2 I want next:

QHW8cN1.jpgGvSn3z6.jpg

Im really just a sucker for long and feminine hairstyles

The updo is a solid purchase. As for the other two, I def use the hair on the left much more. Ever since someone noted the hair on the right looks like you're hiding a croissant, I can't unsee it. Either way, that outfit looks great with darker hair.

Also, glad to see others can purchase the Glamm lips. They are the only ones I use cause they are the only ones that feel right on my doll.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    hmm good point, maybe I'll get just one. I love black hair, as I have it irl and want to keep my doll with it too, but sometimes it sucks that all the little finer details like tiny braids and etc are lost becyase the hair is too dark to see them lol

I agree with your point about the KKH black hair. I love jet black hair in real life but so many details are lost in our game. My Dixie used to always be a blonde but I use the red and light red a lot now. I think it looks great too so I can't commit to just one color like most players.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Congratulations on getting the So Glam lips!! What did they charge? My jaw dropped when I saw 180 for the eyes.

Thanks Holly! They are the same price as the eyes - 180 KStars!!
    Very pricey but I will have to open many ... many TB boxes to get them. And let's face it, sometimes, we open more than 4 event gift boxes (160 KStars) to chase one item. I will be grinding very hard this weekend to get my Kstars back!! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I've been winning all day with this look! Totally forgot that I had this dress until I was looking for something to pair the dress with.

IMG_4627.jpg
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Ugh I have enough for the lips I just cannot decide if I want them or not!! I have lusted after them forever but can't decide now that they are in my grasp if I want them or if I like my other lips better....
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Worst palette ever. Ugh :(

IMG_1744.jpg
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I sent her a message via instagram, too! Haha. Oh man I hope she sees them before the sale ends!

Thank you loves, Max,Vatsy & Bilal for thinking of me and writing me right away on insta. Love you. I am over the moon! THANK YOU, GLU!

*time to change my signature 😝😂
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sassy! I bet I know what yoou bought.

I am either pleased or ashamed to admit....in the sale? There is the hairstyle with the red rose, 3 sets ofNars lips I don't want, and 1 set of Nars eyes. I have every other thing. U , snyone else beginning to see a problem here? I'll have to bump up the Darkside Thread. Hi My name is Koko and I can't say no i the game. Lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    IMG_4752.jpg
    Should I or shouldn't I? 140 k stars is a lot and you can't change the hair color. But I really like the style and the color is pretty unique and versatile...
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Ugh I have enough for the lips I just cannot decide if I want them or not!! I have lusted after them forever but can't decide now that they are in my grasp if I want them or if I like my other lips better....

I'm grateful that Glu released so many other lips before I can get this So Glamm lips but they all have either some lines around the lips (someone more artistic please tell me why?) or the mouth is open when the doll is not smiling or smiling in an awkward way. I'm just not 100% satisfied with them. There were so many VIP weekends I almost just gave in and bought one of them. I like the shape of the most recent red lips but the lip color can't be changed. Now I have my perfect lips, I might get that red lips during Black Friday sale. :)
    Oh my god, the SoGlamm lips are in the wardrobe available to buy, but I've spent all of my KStars on gift boxes chasing the dress (and won NOTHING but kash and event points). PLEASE can the lips stay in the wardrobe permanently???? I need to save up for them! I want them so much :(:(:(:(:(

Oh no, Kate! How many more KStars do you need? Do you have some free time this weekend to do reality shows or business gigs? Maybe watch videos and do other offer to get more KStars? How about your achievements, any achievements close to level up?
    I hope you can save up enough to purchase them! Cheering for you!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    1504959602-img-9533.jpeg

Krkrkr this hair wasn't in the TB boxes... So I guess that we will finally have new items? *-* ❤️
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Same here!
    The lips are really pretty, but they give me a kind of a botox vibe.
    My doll looks like she has trouble smiling now.
    Android
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Same here!
    The lips are really pretty, but they give me a kind of a botox vibe.
    My doll looks like she has trouble smiling now.

I feel the same way. What if I buy it but never use? It would be a total waste. But then, what if I don't and I really like it later on? Then I'll never have a chance to buy it. So confusing.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Could someone please show me the MALE items of the TB sale? I have a male game, but I do not have the device with me this weekend, and I want to torture myself thinking about the items I lost...LOL.
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    IMG_4752.jpg
    Should I or shouldn't I? 140 k stars is a lot and you can't change the hair color. But I really like the style and the color is pretty unique and versatile...

I got it. I didn't even think twice about buying it. I've made some of the stars back already.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Dr Rumpel! Congratulations. What is your specialty? YAY! Another Doctor on the forum.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I'm doing pretty well & won every single round so far. Got 40 k-stars in my free box which I'm pretty happy about since I'm not a big fan of giftbox items this time

Screenshot_2017-09-09-00-08-16-1.png

Also, I was lucky enough to meet some familiar faces during my voting route:

Cherrey

Screenshot_2017-09-09-13-47-51.png

Rumpelstilzchen

Screenshot_2017-09-09-13-49-14.png

soundspretty

Screenshot_2017-09-09-15-48-04.png

astray

Screenshot_2017-09-09-15-50-00.png

They've got my vote of course! :rolleyes:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    IMG_4752.jpg
    I've had that hair ever since they released it in an event and I've used it so much. I absolutely love it. My biggest dream now, after the soglam lips, is to make the ombre version of it purchasable.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    This SYS event seems to be having quite a few problems :( Now I'm getting stuck in the voting window. After casting my votes I cannot exit the screen and have to actually quit the game and go back in to resume playing. I'm a little disappointed with this event
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I've already finished the event thanks to the bonus story and this look won literally every round. I actually really love it.
    119xi80.jpg
    Paty wrote: »
    Could someone please show me the MALE items of the TB sale? I have a male game, but I do not have the device with me this weekend, and I want to torture myself thinking about the items I lost...LOL.

Here you go, Paty. Male doll's TB sale is not that exciting, right or I just favor my female doll? :p

IMG_2443.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    Here you go, Paty. Male doll's TB sale is not that exciting, right or I just favor my female doll? :p

IMG_2443.jpg

Thank you so much Angeline! Not exciting AT ALL! Thankz God, the hairstyle I want is not there this time...lol.
    I forgot to post yesterday, but I found the inspiration for the GB dress!

ZAFUL-Runway-Dresses-2017-Gorgeous-Bohemian-Sheer-Mesh-Flower-Embroidery-Party-Long-Maxi-Women-Dress-Plus.jpg_640x640.jpg
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    VvEYhyA.png?1

I won most of the rounds and thanks to the initial boost of points think I had to submit my entries just 4 times. Even forgot to collect and send them in the right time. When I woke up this morning it was done.

Anyone is working on the storyline? I'm always curious about their content, though I always pass them on while we can grind for better prizes lol.

To those who are asking if you should buy anything from the sale, my opinion is that this kind of sale is a GO GO GO! If you like something make sure to grab it. This is a very rare opportunity.;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just finished the second gig of the storyline where you have to choose which video you want to do. Kind of a tough choice - I love Maestro because he's always so nice to our dolls but Johnny's video sounded heartfelt so I picked that. Bleh we'll see
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Could someone with the SG eyes post their doll wearing them? I had them and loved them when they first came out so I've been lusting after them since I returned; but now when I try them on I hate them on my doll. Maybe seeing them on another doll will help? I blame my contour kit. Every time I take it off my doll suddenly looks so strange to me.
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Could someone with the SG eyes post their doll wearing them? I had them and loved them when they first came out so I've been lusting after them since I returned; but now when I try them on I hate them on my doll. Maybe seeing them on another doll will help? I blame my contour kit. Every time I take it off my doll suddenly looks so strange to me.

1504981972-img-9550.jpg

I don't use it but here it is hope it will helps you
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    I couldt agree more. The lips omg. It was like when they put up the NyEve hair, and the bunny ears. Tnings so many had been wantiing.....you just suck it up buy it. Because if you don't, you will kick yourself from the moment it goes offsale until the moment you actually get it. How many extra TB boxes will you buy hoping for it? I have to be honest, since K won the lips, K haven't taken them off, except for Halloween.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MilkyWayMilkyWay Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hey everybody...
    I have a question.
    Did anybody else have the event on facebook today??
    A few hours ago, at work ;), it poped up. I was super happy since Kalinda said it would not be available for Facebook. Bought the boots, but when I tried to submit a look it said I'm not online. Now at home the event doesn't show up on Facebook.
    Please, please don't tell me I spent 25 K-Stars for nothing than those boots. :(

Kisses
    Milky Way
    Android - A+ - Level 31