KK:H Weekend Event - 9/8/17 - Fashion Week Begins!

12346Next

Comments

• PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Anyone is working on the storyline? I'm always curious about their content, though I always pass them on while we can grind for better prizes lol.
    I just finished the second gig of the storyline where you have to choose which video you want to do. Kind of a tough choice - I love Maestro because he's always so nice to our dolls but Johnny's video sounded heartfelt so I picked that. Bleh we'll see

I love Sly too, so I chose to do his video. I got bonus SYS points upon completing the shoot. I want to say 20-30? I would've checked how far my progress bar advanced for an exact count but I was already finished with the earnables. *huge sigh of relief* Thank goodness for yesterday morning because I was bombing all my rounds with the look I posted earlier in the thread, lol.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Just wonder will we have SYS event all month? I was looking at the event encyclopedia and saw last year they had like 4 or five SYS weekend event in a row for the whole month of September and tb sale also so I'm just curious to know how fashion weeks work in the game
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Milky Way, I'm so sorry this happened, as soon as I have info for you, I'll post here.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Due to technical limitations, we cannot offer the Show Your Style event on Facebook. Some players may have seen it briefly this weekend and had a similar glitch, but it was removed so that all Facebook players can have a smooth gaming experience overall. Sorry to confuse you, MilkyWay.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Selly kkh wrote: »
    1504981972-img-9550.jpg

I don't use it but here it is hope it will helps you

Thank you so much they look very pretty in your doll.That is how I remembered them!They were looking so weird on my doll because I had forgotten that I don't like them with eye shadow and preferred them with the neutral option.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thank you so much they look very pretty in your doll.That is how I remembered them!They were looking so weird on my doll because I had forgotten that I don't like them with eye shadow and preferred them with the neutral option.

I still love the SYS eyes and use them pretty often. The one thing to keep In mind is the eye shadow rarely looks good. I've done a smokey eye with a soft purple that I paid GC for but most of the time I don't use any eye shadow with it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Sassy! I bet I know what yoou bought.

I am either pleased or ashamed to admit....in the sale? There is the hairstyle with the red rose, 3 sets ofNars lips I don't want, and 1 set of Nars eyes. I have every other thing. U , snyone else beginning to see a problem here? I'll have to bump up the Darkside Thread. Hi My name is Koko and I can't say no i the game. Lol.

Hi Koko. My name is Holly and I can't say no in this game. LOL
    This sale I already have everything but one NARs eyes, two NARs lips, and one hairstyle
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    tumblr_ow1mju4Lun1swz9zro2_500.jpg

tumblr_ow1mju4Lun1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Usually I try different looks every entry but I got lucky with this and figured 'why not just keep it' and it ended up being a winner every time. I feel grateful!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Decisions, decisions...
    What do you guys think?

Screenshot_2017-09-10-14-19-21.jpg
    Normal smile
    Screenshot_2017-09-10-14-19-00.jpg
    SG smile

To botox or not to botox?

And what about the eyes? I love the eyelashes, but the change is so drastic.
    Screenshot_2017-09-10-14-19-44.jpg
    Would appreciate your input.

Yes Koko! Dr Feelgood wants all our dolls to be able to smile..
    Android
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I'm dead. Sorry, my phone's battery is dead, and since it's Sunday, I can't buy a new battery and have the old one removed becuase shops/services etc. aren't working on Sundays. I can't believe this, I really liked the earnable blue necklace, it'd look super amazing with Misty outfit. I'm DEADED. I was 5 points away from it Saturday and when my phone died, I thought it needed a charge but, well, it didn't open. I was also gonna get 60 points from weekend storyline. I'm so sad. I'm not even talking about how I loved the earnable hair. MY BEAUTIFUL BLUE NECKLACE. I'll remember you. :'(
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • MilkyWayMilkyWay Registered Users 5 Posts
    Due to technical limitations, we cannot offer the Show Your Style event on Facebook. Some players may have seen it briefly this weekend and had a similar glitch, but it was removed so that all Facebook players can have a smooth gaming experience overall. Sorry to confuse you, MilkyWay.

Thank you Kalinda for your help.... you too Kokokokonut.

At least I have nice boots.

Milky Way
    Android - A+ - Level 31
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    Decisions, decisions...
    What do you guys think?

Screenshot_2017-09-10-14-19-21.jpg
    Normal smile
    Screenshot_2017-09-10-14-19-00.jpg
    SG smile

To botox or not to botox?

And what about the eyes? I love the eyelashes, but the change is so drastic.
    Screenshot_2017-09-10-14-19-44.jpg
    Would appreciate your input.

Yes Koko! Dr Feelgood wants all our dolls to be able to smile..

I think you should go for the Glam Lips! I love the way they look with the nude lipstick. I've worn them on my doll for months and have never changed since. I do not like those eyes. In fact I prefer the other eyes that are also from the same event (Kylie's eyes). But unfortunately they were not put up for sale this time.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you so much Paty!
    Really needed to hear that :-)
    Android
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    I'm dead. Sorry, my phone's battery is dead, and since it's Sunday, I can't buy a new battery and have the old one removed becuase shops/services etc. aren't working on Sundays. I can't believe this, I really liked the earnable blue necklace, it'd look super amazing with Misty outfit. I'm DEADED. I was 5 points away from it Saturday and when my phone died, I thought it needed a charge but, well, it didn't open. I was also gonna get 60 points from weekend storyline. I'm so sad. I'm not even talking about how I loved the earnable hair. MY BEAUTIFUL BLUE NECKLACE. I'll remember you. :'(

Are you 100% sure your battery is dead? I've had a few family members think they needed a new battery but didn't. Sometimes if you hold down the home and off buttons at the same time, after several seconds an Apple logo will appear. It's like a random reboot.

You may already know this and have tried, but I thought I'd mention it in case you didn't.
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    Are you 100% sure your battery is dead? I've had a few family members think they needed a new battery but didn't. Sometimes if you hold down the home and off buttons at the same time, after several seconds an Apple logo will appear. It's like a random reboot.

You may already know this and have tried, but I thought I'd mention it in case you didn't.

Thank you so much for helping me! I didn't know this, tried it but it didn't work. I didn't expect it to work because my battery looks like it's swollen, I hope it doesn't explode before tomorrow :D Thank you so much though, I didn't know this & I'm sure I'm gonna have to use it at one point in my life :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    oHuoww.jpg

I've never been one with much self control :o

Its shocking how many k-stars I spent on my face......
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Thank you so much for helping me! I didn't know this, tried it but it didn't work. I didn't expect it to work because my battery looks like it's swollen, I hope it doesn't explode before tomorrow :D Thank you so much though, I didn't know this & I'm sure I'm gonna have to use it at one point in my life :D

Good luck with the swollen battery! I had the same issue in the winter. I walked in and told them I thought my battery was swollen and in like 10 minutes I was walking out with a brand new free iPhone. But my phone never stopped working so I guess I got lucky.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Good luck with the swollen battery! I had the same issue in the winter. I walked in and told them I thought my battery was swollen and in like 10 minutes I was walking out with a brand new free iPhone. But my phone never stopped working so I guess I got lucky.

Oh wow, that's very nice of them! My battery/energy is so drained that I put it on charge for 12 hours but it didn't even flash that Apple logo once. By the way, I love how you doll looks! Hair, the color of the lip, accessories, everything looks perfect, a total inspiration for me <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I never knew how to do that. I have my fingers crossed for you. You must be on pins and needles about tomorrow. Good luck with the new phone battery.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Hi everyone! i've been less active on the forum recently because of a lot of stuff going on, but I did want to pop in to say that everyone looks great with their new stuff! i think i'll buy a hair during this TB sale-- can anyone confirm when it will end? the wardrobe has a counter on it for a few days-- that's for the half off and TB sale, right?

I don't think i'm going to go for the SG eyes or lips... they're pretty, but they just don't look like Everly to me. I don't like how you can't take off the gloss from the lips, because I tend to like them matte in this game (in the KKG, there are three versions of lips, matte, a slight gloss, then really shiny-- i wish it could be like that in KKH! both glosses look pretty much the same here).
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    ldavis1636 wrote: »

Its shocking how many k-stars I spent on my face......

Hahahahhahahaha
    So True

But a mere drop in the bucket compared to the real life occupants of KKH.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    I never knew how to do that. I have my fingers crossed for you. You must be on pins and needles about tomorrow. Good luck with the new phone battery.

Thank you so much Koko <3 My mother said, let's not bother with that and buy you a new one, so I'm waiting for the new phone to be delivered. It looks like I'm gonna be missing a couple of events but I'll be here to see how you guys are doing :o