Star sale?

QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
Does anyone know if/when we’ll have another star sale? I want to buy some but I don’t want there to be a sale right after
GC: QueenSukii
Instagram: @QueenSukii
iPhone 8 iOS 11.1

Comments

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Hey, Queen! I usually see K-Star sale whenever we have an VIP event and we just had one last week so it won't be till 2-4 weeks for the next one?
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Ahh ok. I really want some throwback stuff and I’ll reach my next perks level
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    If you can wait that long, there is usually a huge k-star sale on Black Friday (Nov 24). Last year it was double k-stars in each pack and I *think* the year before that the packs themselves were 50% off.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    If you can wait that long, there is usually a huge k-star sale on Black Friday (Nov 24). Last year it was double k-stars in each pack and I *think* the year before that the packs themselves were 50% off.

Yes, last year we had this amazing deal:
    IMG_1803.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Oh gosh, cross my fingers they would have this or similar again.
    We don’t have Black Friday here in Australia so will have to note in calendar to remind me just in case as US is a day behind us. :)
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Klena, if you are here in the forum you won’t miss Black Friday. We start dreaming about Black Friday for the next year, the day after it ends the previous year. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Re: The post about having star sales whenever we have VIP events.... That’s incorrect; there aren’t star sales every time there are VIP events. They may coincide occasionally, but there are far fewer star sales than VIP events. Curious....
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wonder if they meant we sometimes get double rewards on k-stars during VIP events. I see those a lot, especially recently. I don't do a lot of the rewards though because they're straight up scams, but I'm sure others have found success with them. FYI, Black Friday is officially 5 weeks away! I need to start thinking up a k-star wishlist.