Options

KK:H Weekday Event 9/11/17 - Klueless in KK:Hollywood

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So, I looked it up and today is National Video Games Day! I'm going to celebrate by giving Baba a gift of a video game. Then I'll celebrate by giving my dolls a little shopping spree. What should I buy each game? Thanks Kalinda.....I also found that today is also Chocolate Milkshake Day. That is also awesome news except I eat chocolate. I drink Vanilla. Lol. Off to check for Vanilla Milkshake Day.............

National Video Games Day is observed annually on September 12th.
    Video game players across the United States enjoy this day with much enthusiasm. From their very earliest days, video games have gone on to become an art form and industry.
    There was, at one time, a United States National Video Game Team, founded on July 25, 1983, in Ottumwa, Iowa, by Walter Day and the Twin Galaxies Intergalactic Scoreboard. The early games used interactive electronic devices with various display formats. Thomas T. Goldsmith Jr. and Estle Ray Mann filed the first patent for an interactive electronic device in 1947. It was called the “Cathode ray tube amusement Device”.
    Some other early examples include:
    • The Nimrod computer at the 1951 Festival of Britain
    • 0X0 – a tic-tac-toe computer game by Alexander S. Douglas for the EDSAC in 1952.
    • Tennis For Two – 1958 – An electronic interactive game engineered by William Higinbotham.
    • 1961 – Spacewar
    A different means of display was used for each game from a panel of lights to a graphical display to an oscilloscope or the DEC PDP-1′s vector display.
    • Computer Space, created by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney, in 1971, was the first commercially sold, coin-operated video game.
    • Magnavox Odyssey was the first home console in 1972.
    • Atari’s Pong followed with an arcade version in 1972 and a home version in 1975.
      “The commercial success of Pong led numerous other companies to develop Pong clones and their own systems, spawning the video game industry.”
    HOW TO OBSERVE
    Make sure you have plenty of snacks and your favorite glu games. Get your friends together for a marathon session! Friends, new games, retro games, munchies and beverages and you’re ready to go. Use #NationalVideoGamesDay to post on social media.
    This info provided by national days calendar.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll post the pre-spoiler a bit early :)

This weekend, the girls can get an outfit and hairstyle featured on social media. And we'll have another Fashion Week themed event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I'll post the pre-spoiler a bit early :)

This weekend, the girls can get an outfit and hairstyle featured on social media. And we'll have another Fashion Week themed event!

Thank Kalinda always thinking of our spoiler needs.. time to check around the social media and see what we can look forward to!
  • Options
    Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    YAY! So excited! :D
    What about this?

DXLoMrh.jpg
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    YAY! So excited! :D
    What about this?

Yesss, I hope that it will be that one Robyn! I'm obsessed with hairs that has bangs/fringe and a double that it's a short hair. <3

I also came across this one.. the pre spoiler for the update I'm not sure about the blue streaks it looks good with black hair idk about lighter tones... either way all outfits scream glitz and glam and I can't wait!

6bXoX53.jpg
  • Options
    I love another Fashion Week Weekend event! You guys did great digging up those pictures. I'm excited.....AND.....my 2nd boxes have all had stars! So...I am visualizing those grey aviators on the tab and the iPad in the next round. But lets look at hose pics again.....*i need that short hair. If it means chasing...so be it.

Hey, where is isabeau? She's missing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I also came across this one.. the pre spoiler for the update I'm not sure about the blue streaks it looks good with black hair idk about lighter tones... either way all outfits scream glitz and glam and I can't wait!

6bXoX53.jpg

Yess! I was interested in that blue hair since it appeared in the promo picture. I wonder if we will be able to change the main color? I guess it would look crazy then with my dolls ginger hair :D
    And the outfit that girl is wearing! AHH! Now I can't wait for weekend event whatever it may be - and it's only Tuesday!! :(
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Happy to hear you and your family are safe, Jacey!

I am just crazy about that hair with blue streaks! But yes, I can imagine the blue may not mesh so well with the lighter hair colors. And I love the entire look of the doll wearing the short cut with bangs!

I got this super classy top in my TB box! I'm so happy with it! :D The black collar really sets it off. Oops, I guess I'm wearing white after Labor Day, aren't I? But that's such a silly rule. :p

o2px31W.png

8V2OFit.jpg
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Pez wrote: »

I got this super classy top in my TB box! I'm so happy with it! :D The black collar really sets it off.

o2px31W.png

8V2OFit.jpg

Congrats on your win! This top is truly amazing and one of my fave :) And your Doll looks beautifully and classy in it :)

The "blue hair paired with lighter colors problem" got me an idea! What if we could change every color of many colored hairstyles? Like this one for example: apart from blue you could also pick violet, gold, white, red etc.
    What do you guys think? :D
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    06PPLS.jpg

Actually got a gold item in my gold box with the sunglasses!! YES!

Pretty bummed I didn't get any k-stars, I got kash in both of my black boxes.

Fingers crossed for a good tb box!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    06PPLS.jpg

Actually got a gold item in my gold box with the sunglasses!! YES!

Pretty bummed I didn't get any k-stars, I got kash in both of my black boxes.

Fingers crossed for a good tb box!

I love how you have styled the glasses! I only got energy in my gold box, but did get kstars and kash before that - also hoping for a good TB box!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Congrats on your sunglasses, Laura! That top is fun to pair with so many different shoes and tights.
    Robyn_Fnty wrote: »
    Congrats on your win! This top is truly amazing and one of my fave :) And your Doll looks beautifully and classy in it :)

The "blue hair paired with lighter colors problem" got me an idea! What if we could change every color of many colored hairstyles? Like this one for example: apart from blue you could also pick violet, gold, white, red etc.
    What do you guys think? :D

Thank you Robyn! I think your idea would be an amazing feature. Like, so amazing that I'd probably send Glu a gift basket or cookie bouquet if they ever implemented it, lol. For example, the updo on my first doll with the pink-tinted braid -- wouldn't it be cool to change the pink to any other hair color we own in our wardrobe? Or the much-loved long ponytail with the blonde ombré -- I'd love to change the blonde to pink, or experiment with other colors. The most recent SYS event's earnable hairstyle had dark roots -- maybe some people would like to change them to light roots, etc.

I realize Glu may not want to go back and change the already-existing hairstyles, but it would be awesome if future ombré or streak styles allowed us to mix and match multiple colors. Maybe that would be difficult to implement in this game though, I'm not sure -- but for right now it sure is fun to imagine it. :)

How is everyone feeling today? I picked up a box of spiced gingersnaps at the grocery store. My afternoon snack was one of those with a mug of hot coffee. :) Gets me in the mood for fall.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got energy and kash in my first boxes and these tortoise shell glasses in the gold box!:

2015-10-16_mb.png

considering it's been one of those days, I don't have a pic of my doll yet, but maybe I can post one when I get my TB and when things calm down.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

Glad you're safe, Jacey! Sorry to hear that you can't play much. I sent you something in the game. Hopefully it will make you feel better when your power is back. :)

Wow thank you so much! You're the sweetest :D

My internet has just started working a bit within the last hour or so, so I'm gonna hop on the game and really grind now! Fingers crossed for some good stuff
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Omg, Laura.imlove those sunglasses. Those are the ones I've been chasing in my dreams. Your doll looks lovely.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    bday.gif

Happy Birthday Judith! Hope your day was wonderful. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    bday.gif

Happy Birthday Judith! Hope your day was wonderful. :)

Koko, thank you so much!
    Pez, soundspretty, Genevieve, haftime, Angeline & Jon, AListJacey ahh birthday buddies! I'm so happy you and your family are safe! <33 LindaVB, just saw it, thank you so much! :o

I seriously want to thank everyone so much, you guys made my day extra extra special yesterday! We had so much fun and now I'm back to my game, going for my second box right now and finishing some of my businesses' gigs! :rolleyes:

Kalinda, ahhh the spoilers! <333
    incredibly excited! and all of these pictures are making me super excited, too! :o that hairstyle with the bangs though. Oh my God! <333 absolutely in love with it!

ahhh, excitement! :rolleyes: can't wait!
    hope everyone is having an excelent weekday event <3
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Omg, Laura.imlove those sunglasses. Those are the ones I've been chasing in my dreams. Your doll looks lovely.

Thanks everyone!

Koko, I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get them soon!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Happy bday Judith hope you have a wonderful bday

I'm so excited for the weekend can wait to see which one of those hairstyle we going to get. I love all 3 style in the banners !!

And these are my midweek boxes pick (hair, glasses, one white box swim set and then dress)
    IMG_1703.jpg
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy belated birthday Judith!

Glad you're ok AListJacey!
    Android
  • Options
    Screenshot_2017-09-12-23-01-52.jpg
    Almost picked the hairstyle....
    :(
    My doll decided to visit her horses with baby Luke. Doesn't matter if the new pants get dirty, she probably will never wear them again anyway.

KKH_Screenshot_1505289348694.jpg
    Android
  • Options
    Rumpel. I have those pants. How many dolls do we need for a baseb@ll team? Softb@ll? Baby Luke is beautiful. Lovely picture.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hey, where is isabeau? She's missing.

I was just thinking that the other day :(
    Pez wrote: »
    Oops, I guess I'm wearing white after Labor Day, aren't I? But that's such a silly rule. :p

Channel your inner Coco Chanel! She wore white suits all year round. The white after Labor Day is an old, outdated rule from the 50's that came about because rich women are snobs lol.

I've been having phone issues the past couple of days so I haven't been able to grind as much. I think I figured out the problem (my battery has been dying) but now the problem is much worse (it's pretty much dead). Soooo I'm going to grind what I can today and hope for the best.
  • Options
    Rumpel. I have those pants. How many dolls do we need for a baseb@ll team? Softb@ll? Baby Luke is beautiful. Lovely picture.
    Aww thank you Koko!!
    We should definitely come together for some kind of sports event.
    That's such a great idea!

I miss isabeau, too. I really love her comments.
    Android
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Hi everyone, I am super excited for Thursday so we can get more spoiler on what hair and clothes we will be earning. Hopefully it is a another SYS event since this is fashion week, I really enjoy those and it give me time to do more of my gigs especially since Maria has me running around to date my husband because she think our marriage is doom lol. Well I am off to chase my last box. Good lucky everyone!
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Got kash, stars and energy untill now. On my way to the TB.

I'm moving slow this time, just working on gigs, cause I'm sick of repeating the reality show process. I have more than 600 mil views already, so yeah that's says how much effort and work I putted there. Another thing I'm tired of is to pick pets' energy around the world.

Everything feels so automated that I'm forgetting to simply have fun with the game.

Happy belated B'day Judith!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Wow thank you so much! You're the sweetest :D
    My internet has just started working a bit within the last hour or so, so I'm gonna hop on the game and really grind now! Fingers crossed for some good stuff

You're very welcome. I'm glad you got it and you didn't have to send me gift back. I was very fortunate to receive a lot of gifts from some friends. I'm just not buying those Ka$h item until Maria offers me 1 K-Star back .. hehe. :p

Don't know if you already know this or not. Keep your game open when you have internet connection. Even if you lose wifi connection at some point, as long as your game is open, you can still play for quite a while. Hope you get some lucky picks! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Happy belated Birthday, Judith!!!

Got energy and 25 k-stars from my first two boxes. But the 3rd box...what? Why we have partnership from the daily box in the black TB box?

IMG_1805.jpg[/IMG]
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Rumpel. I have those pants. How many dolls do we need for a baseb@ll team? Softb@ll?.
    My doll is ready to play ball, Koko!

IMG_8421.jpg

I played softball for years (catcher) and was even scouted to join the national youth team!! Sadly threw out my arm so never got to play at that level.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Morning Vatsy. Know what's fun? Making us wear oh...pink or something coz it's Wednesday.....and then we see all our friends in the game wearing that color or theme because........Wednesday We wear (whatever Vatsy says!)? That could be fun.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary