Your doll in 40 years

CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
It's time to age! It's fun! I promise!

rs_350x197-130708171518-khlo2.gif

cYTt7wV.jpg
Vats wrote: »
Cherrey that is so much fun! I love Grannie Cherrey! Saw her yesterday and followed her lead and took these pics:

mfLr0AH.gif

Grandma Cherrey and Grandpa Vats!

XPLXMom.gif

Vats in 2017 x Vats in 2057.

This is genius! You should've started a themed fashion thread to everyone add 'some' years on their dolls looks!

Can't wait for everyone to join our elderly party!

giphy.gif
Prev1

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I love this idea! BRB, need to create my look...
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I love this idea! BRB, need to create my look...

Holy Krist, you are joining? I literally can't wait to see what you come up with, Kalinda! :D
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Oh good timing, Cherrey! I just posted this in the other thread because I love this idea SO MUCH! Here's powerhouse 60+ Everly:

0N8wcRr.jpg

Though when I see my friends list start to age up, I want to take some buddy pics with the Miami background!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I am SO into this concept. There's no reason you can't look super stylish when you're retired! :)

7.3_senior_citizen_doll.jpg

7.3_senior_citizen_doll2.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Apple looks very much the same, except for the silver hair. She has been taking Aging with style lessons from Super grannie Kris Jenner.

IMG_3251.jpg

right now she's on her way to Mah Jong and thanks Kris for her latest advice 'oh Kris, yuo[re so right, toss on a pair of oversized sunnies, and the world can't see the crows feet around your eyes. Kris is saying "forget the Mah jong, come to the Botox Party. It's at Maestro Sly's place, and of course the reknown Dr. Baronofsky will be bringing the punch so to speak.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    USVt7ME.jpg
    Here is Noona Kat with Vats III. She picked out this red sportscar for him, an end of summer gift. It was Grandpa's idea and Vatsy is Kat's favorite grandchikd..........so
    KKH_Screenshot_1505329085572.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    I love this idea!! :D I see here some fashionable grannys! :D
    I'm sure my Doll would end up with glasses in her older days (if not sooner!!) - besides all the celebrity stuff she also works as graphic designer which means A LOT of computer :(

YWAwd7i.jpg
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    What a fun idea, Cherrey! I was a little bit confused when I first saw your doll in my friends list lol, but then I realized that you're just probably up to something :D

I'd like to think that in her older age, my doll would be a very successful, rich, and esteemed fashion designer & style icon. Kind of like the next Elizabeth Korkov :p

KKH_Screenshot_1505336177624.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Love this thread!! Here's modern day Kiki and future Kiki :D

SmDPDV.jpg
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    In rl, I'm 26 years old and so are my dolls too. So, in 40 more years if I live longer and I'm still alive in 2057 my dolls and I will be 66 years old.

Well here's my dolls fab senior citizen looks who doesn't look their accurate age.:p They've aged very gracefully and doesn't even have a wrinkly face ha:cool:

14bpy8k.jpg

SPhoto_Editor-20170913_165029.jpg

tumblr_ne1g4zjh_E41tpb8tko7_r1_250.gif
    #blackdontcrack
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh my! I'm having such a fun time here looking to you all hot grandmas! Seriously this is superb!

Thanks Cherrey for opening this thread, Vats was missing to get dress up to a specific theme!

Here's another entry, this time accompanied by his beloved Kat in senior mode:
    HK3eGc6.gif

I blew 70 k-stars to buy that 'villain' mustache just to take this pic to turn him into a more fashionable old man. Judge me, but someday I'll sport a mustache in RL too.t3BDkxU.gif

Reading about our dolls getting retired in 40 years feels nice, cause the way things are going in my country, probablly I still won't be retired in 40 years...g0g5XwE.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Perfect timing-- while Everly was rocking her Golden Girls style (i.e., more Miami-casual than her previous look), she ran into another fun g-ma!

K2qdILr.png?1

I love that Everly managed to be the only one with her eyes open here!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    IMG_1704.jpg

Rachele retired in vegas ( hope she is old looking enough don't have that many items in closet)
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Love this thread and everybody's looks! Here is Kate in 40 years.

IMG_1810.jpg
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Here is Grandma with her old pal Karl (still designing although 100+) who styled her head to toe.
    KKH_Screenshot_1505380158191.jpg
    Android
    haftime wrote: »
    Perfect timing-- while Everly was rocking her Golden Girls style (i.e., more Miami-casual than her previous look), she ran into another fun g-ma!

K2qdILr.png?1

I love that Everly managed to be the only one with her eyes open here!

See how your robot Butler is leaning? I think he passed robot gas. Looks like Grannie Everly must be used to it, didn't flinch at all. Like a little stinkly backfire. Happens to mine all the time, usually right after he produces that flower. My advice? Take the flower and run.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ooooooooh I'm just loving this thread!!
    My doll discovered a magic mirror in her Calabassas House's bedroom that showed her her aged self!

IMG_8450.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Linda I love this. I remember being in the third grade, and staring into my eyes in the mirror. I broke the gaze soon enough, because I swear I saw my 'elderly' reflection and it freaked me out tremendously. Don't try it at home. Very scary, but, Linda if that was a portrait instead of a mirror, we'd have a little Dorian Grey action going on.

I am loving this thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Since she retired, Dixie spends most of her time traveling the world but she never misses Paris Fashion Week.
    I think she's avoiding her stateside friends because she's so embarrassed about her eyelift.

IMG_0385.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    This is fun. You dolls all look fabulous in 40 years!
    I hope KKH will last for another 40 years so our dolls can grow old together! Haha .. :D
    My dolls will have so much more time traveling around the world, for pleasure, not for work!
    These hairstyles always give me old lady/old guy's vibe:

IMG_9995.jpg

They will also work out more to stay fit!! :p

IMG_0001.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    This is the most amazing idea for a thread! I've spent wonderful time looking at your glamourous ladies' looks. Love them all!
    Here's what I think my doll would look like in forty years - a sixty-something lady:
    qspa47.jpg
    mjygrr.jpg
    M will continue working as an art dealer and curator and also run her art gallery "De M'Arte" in Venice.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ^I love those looks for what sounds like a classy gallery. I called mine Artsy Fartsy lol

my great aunt also had red hair and she kinda went pale blondish/white so maybe I will too. For KKH I decided to shoot for that, but in real life if that happens I'll be the senior citizen rocking hair colors I never could without friends and family freaking out over what I did to my real hair color lol

EALeVNQ.jpg

I also chose this hair cause it reminds me of my mother since if I turn it dark brown, my doll kinda looks like her. Also, she's doing her "my hip/back hurt, but I won't let anyone know" pose.

Carol Davida adding that boa/neck thing to that coat was an excellent idea! I never thought of that
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    Thanks for starting this Cherrey! It's an absolutely refreshing idea. I LOVE it!

All your dolls look smoking hot even in 40 years time! :D

Well here's Hayley in 40 years time, not much has changed cause as Carol said #BlackDontCrack :p

KKH_Screenshot_1505500173444.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Here's a choppy edit LOL -

tumblr_owi5t8ihQR1swz9zro3_r1_1280.jpg

Andrzej & Brian, after some convincing from their daughter, decide to take a romantic trip across europe for their 45th anniversary where they continue to only fall more in love with each other every day.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love this idea :)

Violetta spends her retirement creating benefit galas and fundraising events for her favorite causes, traveling in her free time whenever she gets wanderlust and buying unique furniture and antiques wherever she goes. I happen to have the perfect outfit for my 40-years-later look! A satin ensemble with dyed-to-match shoes :p

axvRZKO.jpg

Luka is still marching to the beat of his own drummer, deciding to grow out his hair over the years and embrace every gray strand. Because of his eccentric personality, he was recently asked to come out of retirement and co-host a science show for kids, which sometimes ends up with explosive results, but makes him feel like a young man again.

hc8kjHX.jpg
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I absolutely love the outcome of this thread! We should do something like this more often. It's so much fun :D

Here's a collage of our doll's future elderly klub:

fCdzPAv.jpg
    Same! Thanks for making the collage, Cherrey. Imagine what kind of devices we'll have in 40 years!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Cherrey, I love that collage so much! :D Thanks for making this ♥
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    This is great Cherrey! This whole thread is.:cool:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!