Weekend Event 9/15/17 - Fashion Week Continues~ Next Stop London

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better......
Fashion Week opens in London this time.
dld-college-london-fashion-week-1-1jpg
Hey Kim! Lookee! It's us, the dolls from your game forum..We're here to get you for the Weekend Event thread opening. It's another Fashion Week theme this weekend.
Are you ready?
Kim-_Kardashian-nodding-on-a-couch-_GIFgif

Great. It's always spectacular, just look at the models on the runway!
o-LONDON-FASHION-WEEK-facebookjpg
Boy, they've got the look, don't they?

Are you excited about this? I mean, Fashion Week moves to London in the real world, so maybe we'll see that reflected in the game this Weekend.
5ece33f5524a983438f15c836c408951gif

We are too doll. Whether Fashion Week takes the international flavor or not, we're very exicted. Now Kalinda gave us some early hints Tuesday.

I'll post the pre-spoiler a bit early

This weekend, the girls can get an outfit and hairstyle featured on social media. And we'll have another Fashion Week themed event!

So naturally the dolls ran to SM, and came up with a few pics we've been drooling over.
But soon we hope our very own Glu Goddess will pop in, and show us what we'll be playing for this weekend, and what it will take to get those prizes in our wardrobes.

Till then, we play the guessing game while we wait.
Any clues on what we'll be doing?
I guess I should have asked this yesterday, recently the guessers have been right.
But armed with the hope that a short sexy hair style is waiting for us......
I'll guess. Too soon for VIP (that should be a song, or at least a song parody)
Reality shows are always fun.....hey.
Anyone hoping for another SYS?

I know what I'm hoping for.
I've got tapping to do, those sunnies aren't going to win themselves!
Ergo, I'm hoping for Kim to open the thread for us.
(She has been making me run over the picture limit, and I've been doing 2 posts just to cover them, but today...6 and out.) So, um.....where did Kim go?
We need her to come running in, shaking what the good lord gave her, and announce.....
tumblr_mjzcw7_Z81z1rmidrmo1_500gif
(aww krap. L
ooks like we'll be running over again this week. sigh)

Oh, Kim. We're so sorry. We didn't mean any disrespect. So, I guess we need someone else to come running in all excited starting the thread.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Kim_Ill_Do_It.gif

Hey Doll. You are Amazeb@lls.
    Your Game, your event, your opening.

Anytime you're ready doll.

Rrunningin.gif

Now dance this thread open doll. We can't do it without you.

giphy.gif

OK. It's Official. Thread's Open.
    Let's rock.
    drinkup.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Robyn_FntyRobyn_Fnty Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thank you Koko for the amazing opening! :D I can't wait to see what awaits us this weekend. I'm sure it will be awesome tho! So, we very much kindly please for spoilers our Glu goddess Kalinda! <3

tumblr_mnd8k8EC9t1softpoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mx1iuc7QKo1qec4gro1_500.gif

giphy.gif
    "You can give up & do nothing or to live more than ever.
    I don't want to give up hope, because that doesn't get you anything"
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
    Editor, illustrator - check my edits: robb.edits
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yessss thread is open!!! Love it, Koko! And I looooove Fashion Week! Can't wait to see what Kim and the other K's are wearing to each show.
    I'm really hoping for a Reality Show event, but I think we just had one... or was that a midweek Reality Show event... not sure...
    I just really really hope it is not a party event, I'm going away this weekend with my husband (no kids) so I will not have a lot of time to spend on the game...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Weekend away....hubby......no k ids......doll, you don't need a reality show Weekend, you need a VIP. Spend and go. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Weekend away....hubby......no k ids......doll, you don't need a reality show Weekend, you need a VIP. Spend and go. Lol
    Yessss that would be amazing too!! Then I can finish before we leave for our trip... but history showed us that VIP will not come this early after an update... ah we'll see!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    People are going to throw things, but remember when we had 2 VIPs in a row? OMG, the forum blew up. You either loved it or hated it. But wow, the clothes were so phenom, things settled down quickly.

ahh good times, good times. I've been up and here since 5 ish, a little before. I am soooooo ready for some spoilers, but sigh. look at the time. Ok, best way to pass the time, is to do something constructive. Cya.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    I don't speak much on the forums but kokos intros to event threads are always so entertaining and fun to read...

I personally hope its a reality weekend, I don't think we've had one in such a long time and they're in my opinion next to SYS the easiest events to complete. But another SYS event is always welcomed!!!
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Like Linda I'm going out of town with the hubs this weekend. I can't remember how well my internet works where we're going. So hopefully I'm not in love with the earnables :(
    scarlet_1 wrote: »
    I don't speak much on the forums but kokos intros to event threads are always so entertaining and fun to read...

I personally hope its a reality weekend, I don't think we've had one in such a long time and they're in my opinion next to SYS the easiest events to complete. But another SYS event is always welcomed!!!

Hi scarlet, did you know you can also do reality shows for professional events? :)
    Hi Scarlet! Thanks so much. I enjoy it. And SoundsPretty is so right. Professional events are a great time to do reality shows. They finish with the least energy, and they help build you up to number one show, and that great gold dress, someone just showed us.

So glad you posted. You're stuck now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    But while on the topic of events, Does anyone remember the glitch with So Chic London , where as long as you hadn't completed all 3 tasks. You could complete the 1hr gig over and over again, making it alot easier to gather loads of K-Stars on VIP weekends especially. While I understand why Glu took that feature away, it would be nice if we still regularly received 1hr gigs! Its sometimes tiring having to constantly do 8hr for nearly all storylines and 6hr gigs all the time for weekends!!
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I know it's a dirty word around here but I feel like we are due for a P@rty Event. If it is, I pray for super extra bonus points at the end gig.

Speaking of parties, my dog went to Dunkin Donuts with my dad yesterday and had three munchkins. I'm still waiting for him to wake up from his mini donut party glut with a sugar hangover.

On a totally different front, wouldn't it be nice if the next VIP was tied in with a star sale that have a portion of the proceeds go to hurricane relief.
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    On a totally different front, wouldn't it be nice if the next VIP was tied in with a star sale that have a portion of the proceeds go to hurricane relief.

I love your idea! This would be such a nice move towards the hurricane victims and many would be able to help them! <3
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having a Reality event. I love the gift box dress and all of the classic hairstyles! What do you think of the items? Maria has a fun Fashion Week quest lined up for you.

In the middle of the day, we'll also release another SALE! This time, Karl Lagerfeld items will be available at a discount.

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    LOVING EVERYTHING! :D Thank you Kalinda! <3
    The hairstyles are fabulous - violet dress and shiny boots - perfect!
    I will definetally chase those boots and long hair. YAY!
    -
    (FB) KKH Elites Admin
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I like all the items. Not sure if I will chase that GB hair or not but thanks for the spoilers. :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
    What time does the reality shows start? In the uk?
    Gennac146 wrote: »
    What time does the reality shows start? In the uk?
    It starts 10am in the UK (I'm in Holland and there it starts at 11am).
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    You're what, 5 or 6 hours ahead of Ny? Hang on. Ok. 5. At 10:00 a.m. tomorrow morning your time, it will be 5 a.m. my time (Eastern). The event time id 5 a.m. eastern, so in 17 1/2 hours from my post time, it should be 10 a.m. in the Uk And the event begins.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes Yes Yes, was so hoping we would get a reality show event!!! And I just love the items!!!
    Thank you Kalinda for the spoilers!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Wow! I actually like all the items and the glitzy top is earnable! Ok, it's out. I'm a sucker for shiny things. I'm still wearing the Kylie striped dress from two weeks ago. I'm a tragic Fashion Week girl who refuses to stop hitting parties long enough to go home and change her clothes.

Both hairs are pretty. The short banged one is not usually my style but it's different than what we have and it's cute. I look forward to 'trying it on'. It's always nice to have different options.

Happy it's not parties this weekend as well. I need a nice slow grind weekend. I have HAD a week.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I love everything but I hope next week we can get the blue highlights hair from the banner ..
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Oh, and i love all the items. The hair, the top, the gb items. Boots. Oh glu, what do you do to me? I love boots. Tall boots, short boots, flat boots, thigh high boots with hooker Heels, uggs, after ski boots, suede boots, leather boots. Boots boot boots. Be back in a few, gotta go sit in my closet and smell the leather from the bags and the boots for a while.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda! This weekend I definitely will go for the storyline.

The graffiti suit is ok...I guess...

Not into on the GB stuff either. But I like that they are designing bags to guys with frequency now.

I was waiting for strong fashion this update due it's fashion week theme, hope next couple of weeks they'll redeem theirselves.

That moment you realize that there aren't Lagerfeld's items for guys to buy:
    JugdEd6.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I really like all the items and I love that it's a reality event. I'm really excited for tomorrow now!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    The earnable top and hair! <3 And KARL!! There's a Karl jacket I've been dying to own that haunts my TB palettes... This jacket, in the bottom left corner. Oh, I'll be so happy if I can buy it! Thank you for these sales, Kalinda and everyone else at Glu!

o2px31W.png
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    LOVING IT ALL! Thank you so much, Kalinda for the spoilers! :D
    I'm super excited, all of the items are absolutely gorgeous!

Still not sure if I'll be chasing this time but I'd love to get that hair and dress. I might chase just a bit :rolleyes:
  • Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
    ​what time does the event start in the uk?
    So the Karl clothes go on sale today or tomorrow? Ugh. Can not wait. must spend now. lol. Come on Maria, hit me with your best shot.

And why can't guys have Karls clothes? *Stomps foot 'not fair'
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This was already answered for you in the other thread :)
    LindaVB wrote: »
    It starts 10am in the UK (I'm in Holland and there it starts at 11am).
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    scarlet_1 wrote: »
    But while on the topic of events, Does anyone remember the glitch with So Chic London , where as long as you hadn't completed all 3 tasks. You could complete the 1hr gig over and over again, making it alot easier to gather loads of K-Stars on VIP weekends especially. While I understand why Glu took that feature away, it would be nice if we still regularly received 1hr gigs! Its sometimes tiring having to constantly do 8hr for nearly all storylines and 6hr gigs all the time for weekends!!

That was my favorite "glitch"! I loved it.
    During VIP, they also used to let us earn Kstars from working at So Chic (which has shorter hour options) but the took that away too
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.