Weekend Event 9/15/17 - Fashion Week Continues~ Next Stop London

124Next

Comments

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    But the timer for the previous sale said that we will be have 4 hours from now still to buy that items! I was waiting to get out from work to finally buy the tb platinum hair that I want since ever, sure that I'll still find the items, when puff the items was missing from the wardrobe and now there is another sale.
    I'm so disappointed now :(
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    My goodness, Savagekkh!!
    This is an awful palette, a real slap in the face.
    So sorry!
    And being sick, having a fever on top of that..
    Hope you get well soon! Health is everything.
    Android
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    My goodness, Savagekkh!!
    This is an awful palette, a real slap in the face.
    So sorry!
    And being sick, having a fever on top of that..
    Hope you get well soon! Health is everything.

Aw thanks. I went to the doctor for a well appointment and she was sick and gave me this viral thing. The irony!

I'll get over the bad palette. I liked all the items, but I wasn't in love with any like I have been with past items.

Im crossing my fingers that Halloween has a throwback sale because the last thing I chased and really wanted was the Dorothy braids. I know it's a weird item but I really wanted them!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh no Cherrey! Come here for a hug! I promise you, soon this feeling will go away and you'll enjoy your new hair.

Thank you, my dear! I already feel better now. You are the sweetest <3
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    Oooo here is the new sale! I want almost everything, especially this hair! But I'm not sure! If I will buy it, I will never save up for the VIP event :(

IMG_1839.png

I LOVE THIS HAIRSTYLE!!!! SOOOO happy that it's included in the sale for such a great price! Thank you so much, Glu!! I wanted it forever <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please feel better soon Savage. Plenty of fluids, rest, relax....stay warm, and have ice cream. Dr. Apple's orders.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Been sitting in the car for 40 minutes trying to leave a concert.... what to do, what to do?? Oh I know...grind!!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    A heads up for everyone with the stories feature: there is a new chapter (I didn't get any popup in game so I was really confused, I might have just missed it though?)
    When you get to the auction definitely outbid the other person, it's 5000 Kash, and if you can spare that you get a tiny reward in return :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    A heads up for everyone with the stories feature: there is a new chapter (I didn't get any popup in game so I was really confused, I might have just missed it though?)
    When you get to the auction definitely outbid the other person, it's 5000 Kash, and if you can spare that you get a tiny reward in return :)

Thanks for the tip Lii. I'll remember to do that. For the reward, was it just event points?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    Thanks Lii. I'm off to do Stories now.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the tip Lii. I'll remember to do that. For the reward, was it just event points?

Do you mean at the Auction? I got 3 KStars after bidding successfully. For the entire chapter it says it will give 60 event points.
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    Do you mean at the Auction? I got 3 KStars after bidding successfully. For the entire chapter it says it will give 60 event points.

Yeah I meant after the auction. I noticed if you complete the last chapter you'll receive 60 points but i've already finished the event
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    C142cyi.png?1

*sigh* nothing much to add here, beside to share the outcome of my storyline.

I chose Alexis' collection and got 50 extra points (30 after the gig plus 20 from Maria that said I did great). That's all!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I like that outfit Vatsy. Give me a minute and let me change? ;) nvm. I like what youre wearing now. I'll go change again. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I want the regular weekend event storyline gigs back!
    I didn't do chapter 3 of "Modern Guide of Love" last weekend so I did it this weekend but didn't get event points after both 8 hr gigs, only got 60 event points in the end. I have to catch up with this week's chapter 4 otherwise it will happen again next week. I would rather have weekend event storyline back and save the Story feature gigs whenever I want to do them.

Thanks Lii for the heads up. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Done!
    C142cyi.png?1

*sigh* nothing much to add here, beside to share the outcome of my storyline.

I chose Alexis' collection and got 50 extra points (30 after the gig plus 20 from Maria that said I did great). That's all!

this is such a cute outfit, I love it, Vats! so happy for you <3 those extra points are pretty useful, I'm going to go and complete mine right now ;)
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    Happy for you, Judith! I saw you in my friendlist in the new dress and it looks gorgeous on your doll!

I have opened two boxes for now. And I'm 8000 dollars richer now. Whatever. Not sure if I will chase my luck again.

aww Kate, thank you so much, gorgeous! <333 So sorry about those two boxes you got but I do hope that you're still having fun! :o
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I want the regular weekend event storyline gigs back!
    I didn't do chapter 3 of "Modern Guide of Love" last weekend so I did it this weekend but didn't get event points after both 8 hr gigs, only got 60 event points in the end. I have to catch up with this week's chapter 4 otherwise it will happen again next week. I would rather have weekend event storyline back and save the Story feature gigs whenever I want to do them.

Thanks Lii for the heads up. :)

I agree! Don't get me wrong, I love stories, but I really don't like that they take the place of the regular weekend storylines. I want the regular ones back!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    I actually prefer the stories weekend event gigs to the regular ones. I prefer waiting until Saturday and then being able to start the gigs whenever it suits me without having to wait on timers or keep an eye on timers between gigs. If for example I only have time on Sunday, I can do both gigs sunday without an issue. With the timer in between gigs that's not an option with the regular event gigs.

I also didn't do the gigs last weekend, and just caught up with them during the week. I still got to experience the full story (just no bonus points) which I appreciated as opposed to the weird silent weekend gigs without any speech bubbles when you can't finish them during the event...

Plus I think the storyline is much better than the sometimes very hastily done weekend lines. There is also more possibility since it is one continuous story as opposed to storylines that have to be finished in three gigs.

Edited to add: It's funny though, because other than that I don't really enjoy the stories feature...
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Glu definitely changed things this weekend. When doing the 8hr gigs in Story, my first gold star was not filled, so I had to waste over 100 energy bolts to finish one 8hr gig and didn't get the event points for both 8hr gigs. :mad: Thank goodness it's a reality show event. I want the regular weekend storyline back!!! :(

Edit to add: I like the Story feature. I just don't want to shell out over 200 energy bolts during weekend event just to get 60 event points. I would rather take my time to enjoy it when I have no storyline gigs to do. Maybe Glu can give us both options so that players can choose the way we prefer?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I think for me, the biggest issue with the stories replacing weekend storylines, is the waiting 24 hours to start. Because of that, there were multiple times I just straight up forgot to do the story because I got too concentrated on the dating / reality / parties whatever for the event. I understand why they have the 24 hours, so that people with stories aren't way ahead of the people with regular weekend events, but I think a simple fix would be to get rid of the 24 hour countdown timer and just have it unlock on the Saturday. Simon would call us when it's actually unlocked, instead of having Simon call us 24 hours in advance, which lets us easily forget about it by the next day. The second I see that 24 hour countdown timer, I get frustrated and just dive into the event, making what is supposed to be the cool new feature practically the last of my priorities.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    It's so quiet today. I'm trying to rest my fingers for some tapping tomorrow. Not that we have to tap for the SYS, but when glu is handing out stars for 5Star gigs, I'll be tapping. 13 hours for those wondering time...13 hours from the time stamp of this post.

Hey, Let's post in Stories about the lack of event points after the 8 hour gigs like last time. Maybe I'll copy a few posts over. Otherwise post there. I don't want this getting lost. :)

EDIT: ok posts about stories were copied over, but please if you have a stories comment post it here.

Thanks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I just opened up my freebie gift boxes like last night and I must say that lately I've been winning nothing but ****pie prizes. So, for this week's event been a hit and a miss for me. Ms. Goody two shoes won 40 KStars and I thought to myself awe gee not bad but then again it wasn't really worthy for me to screenshot it. But, for Ms. Goregeous ferocious it was most definitely worthy of a screenshot since she won the purple dress:D.

XHrUhO.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Congratulations Carol. I love that dress, it has such pretty lines. And, the purple and all. ;) My Daily GBs are usually like yours. but I'm so psyched about the event tomorrow. 3 TBs. Woo freakin hoo.

Hey, Carol they say that we should feel something from the hurricane jose tuesday and Wednesday. Stay safe!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Isabeau, I'm sorry I'm moving that last post over to the Stories thread. Thanks for understanding.

and I'm closing this. It's too confusing with similar threads on different events.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.