KK:H Weekday Event 9/18/17 - FW Continues with a SYS!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
giphy.gif

Yeah, I know Kim came running in all excited yesterday,
But now we really really really have something exciting to share.
IMG_3273.gif
It seems there will be some early spoilers
for Monday's Weekday Event.
That's all I know,
I've shared it all. Ut Oh.
I hope I'm not in trouble,
When you're Gemini like me.....
the excitement's always double.

giphy.gif

Sorry, I was trying to do a feaking Haiku because no one else will, but getting back to Monday's event....
Ok, here's what I know.
It's time to open the thread,
Pop the Champagne.
It's Funday Friday. Ok, I don't know what it is, but the sooner
we pop this thread up
the sooner the answers will become clear.
anigif_enhanced-5163-1430318801-12.gif

Oh Kim, please trust me. Dance the thread open and let's do it.

giphy.gif

Thread's Open!
Let's Rock!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I don't consider an event thread open without that dancing gif. How do they not punch each other?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I've literally been refreshing the forums waiting to post! Thanks for starting this, Koko.

Here's a preview of the next weekday event: it's going to be a Show Your Style competition in honor of Fashion Week.

This one will be a bit different because the required item is an existing item that you may already own and the earnables are prizes from past events. The shoes and clothes in this event are super nice. Have you had your eye on them?

If you already own the earnable items shown here, then you can earn a Throwback box. (There are 2 pics for girls so you can see how it works.) You can also earn K-stars for 5-star gigs!

female_rewards1.png

female_rewards.png

male_rewards.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    So, if you have both the shoes and the dress, then your prizes will be....a black GB, and 3 TB boxes?

Wow, that tastes great. (one game has them all)

Does anyone have any ideas about what the numbers will be? 60 for the 1st box? Was that it last time? Personally I'm happy about this. Is this another chance for those elusive sunnies? and then 3 TBs?

What do you guys think? If you don't have the earnables, they are really nice clothes. The dress is really exquisite.

Thanks so much for this Kalinda. Happy Friday! Now, I'll change the thread title, because we know what it is. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So, if you have both the shoes and the dress, then your prizes will be....a black GB, and 3 TB boxes?

Wow, that tastes great. (one game has them all)

Yes, you could potentially earn THREE THROWBACK BOXES!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks for the early spoilers, kalinda! i'm especially excited that i'll earn k stars for gigs during the event!

i'll be one of the dolls going for three throwback items, but i think the purchasable hair (which i already have) is a great one and so are the earnables-- those are nice prizes for dolls who don't have them already.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Wow! Omg thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I'm not going to be able to avoid spending K-stars because I wanted that hair anyway and more throwback boxes increases the chances of me getting items I actually want. I hope I don't get more purses because I almost never even use them so I don't like them in boxes. Crossing my fingers for some of the dresses I wanted.
    Platform: Android

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    That's a neat way to earn TB items. Also that hair is a steal at 30 stars.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    And if you have all the TB boxes? You will get stars?
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    What a surprise, Koko!!
    Oh wow!
    Thank you Kalinda!!
    Have to buy that hairstyle, but I am soo glad we can earn some kstars, what a relief! Especially with the sales of Karl Lagerfeld items currently going on, I am out of control!! Must.have.
    Not crazy about SYS, but 3 TB boxes remind me of the good old times. Woohoo!
    3 TB boxes..
    3 TB boxes...
    3 TB boxes.........
    *dreaming *
    Android
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    So happy I bought the hair now! I love the idea of earning TB items, plus it's less work for the team at Glu which means they can focus on other things :)
    iOS platform
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Wow the spoiler are early I mostly be waiting until Sunday for them.

Aww that sucks that I won't be getting three TB boxes but it is nice of Glu to do that for people who already have those item. Super happy that I still have some kstar left over really want to do this event but I am going to have to work harder to get my kstar back up I am literally broke and I might as well go ahead and buy the hair too. Thank you for the spoiler! And great job KoKo on the intro!
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Such an amazing opening thread as always, Koko! :o

AHHH yayyy! I'm super excited for this coming event! :D
    Thank you very much for the early spoilers, Kalinda <333 styling a hair is going to be super fun!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Awesome opening as usual koko
    Thanks for the spoilers kalinda

I love tb items cause I don't have many wish I could have the 3 tb but I don't have the dress or the shoes so one I guess is better than nothing.. is there going to be more sale also? And more tb hair in the closet? I was looking at last year and it seem there were more items on sale and a lot of tb also.. please glu let us buy some tb hairstyle (ombré hair) and clothes lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Love the idea of earning TB items! Love SYS!! Thanks!!!
    I hope we can still earn bonus points when reaching the 3rd item (the shoes) even if we have already owned them. SYS during midweek without bonus points is hard but thanks for the extra day. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    You know.....3 Tbs is very close to the 4 TBs from the original TB events. So I'm thrilled. 9 Tbsvthatbi don't have to pay for? Who needs sleep? Lol. This early spoiler is great, but let's not start to expect it.

'And earning stars? I am always up for that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Really liking this whole concept! Hope we'll keep getting chances to earn more tb items like this in the future. :)
    I'm one of those people who are going for 3 tb boxes too, but I'm still super happy about that! And the bonus stars are just completing the set of a perfect event for me :D
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Wow that actually is a GREAT idea, though execution wise they failed once more when comes to men's picks. I mean there are 3 years worth of fashion in this game and they ask to style THAT hat?! And give us those sandals and vest?! Oh c'mon!

Anyway I'll get 3 TB this time, hope they stick with this idea for SYS during weekdays events and bring back better stuff next time, cause I'd rather go for an event where I'm able to know which items I'll earn than pick 3 blind boxes that probably won't differ of these poor choices.

Thanks for the preview Kalinda!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SooNattySooNatty Registered Users 10 Posts
    The shoes and the dress will still be added to the throwback boxes? because PC users don't get SYS events :( and I don't want to miss those items u.u probably is more fair for Android and iOS but not for us PC users
    KKH PC Player💻
    #1+++👑
    Level 70⬆️
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Will there be storyline gigs again?
    hackers can burn in hell
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh did I mention how excited I am for Monday? :rolleyes:
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    This is the greatest news ever!! I mean I am so pumped. I own all three items so I don't have to buy the hair and I will get 3 tb boxes. And k-stars for each 5-star? Ughhh so pumped. PUMPED.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Yes, you could potentially earn THREE THROWBACK BOXES!

Kalinda what happens if you already own the clothes and you're down to just one Throwback box left? Any idea when Glu will add to the Throwback boxes? Thank you
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    ahhh did I mention how excited I am for Monday? :rolleyes:

Judith, I. am. just. as. excited. as. you. are.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I love it! 3 TB boxes does remind me of the good old times... and for those that don't have the items yet it's still a guaranteed TB item, and zero chance of it being the green boa or something similar..
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Kalinda what happens if you already own the clothes and you're down to just one Throwback box left? Any idea when Glu will add to the Throwback boxes? Thank you

We update the Throwback boxes on a regular basis. If you have all of the items from the Throwback boxes, you can get k-stars from the event!
    #VIPKalinda
    II am so psyched for 3 Tbs.someone said 'seems like the good old days'. Hydrate hydrate hydratw, it will we you so you don't miss a minute.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    But it can be the boa, or the red plastic hearts ring....but with 3 odds are much better of getting 2 great items.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    When I did saw the throwback hair, I have to admit that I did bought them for my dolls not knowing that it was for participating for the SYS event ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I couldn't seem to resist it so how could I possibly say no to a good ole throwback closet sale. Sneaky sneaky glu :rolleyes: lol was that apart of your planned scheme all along ha:D

Does anyone typically remembers how many points for the required completion of this event in particular?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Ok, officially thrilled we're under the 12 hour mark. in 8 hours and 14 minutes......we'll be starting the event.

I am really excited for the TBs, earning the stars, I wonder if we'll have storyline again. Prizes, Stars, Clothes if you don't have them.....woo hoo. If I go to sleep now......will tomorrow get here faster?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.