Options

Cassio again?

IzzaIzza Registered Users 8 Posts
For the first time I started to play just because I was bored but then I saw Cassio and he is wow😍. I had 3 storylines with him till now (meet Cassio, club opening and a photoshoot). I'm lvl 22 and the game became boring, I just play hopping he will appear again so my question is, will he appear again?

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    He's one of those characters that will pop up every once in awhile in a storyline. I'm sure you'll see him again.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can also see him in Reality Run-ins on the street
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'd love to buy. Cassio VIP in the photobooth. Just sayin. Heh heh heh. I keep giving myself suggestions and never putting them in the thread,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    On that note why isn't Misty there as well? :) We need to make a list of characters
  • Options
    You can also see him in Reality Run-ins on the street
    Yes I noticed that 😍
  • Options
    He's one of those characters that will pop up every once in awhile in a storyline. I'm sure you'll see him again.
    Yeah but the game became boring and I'd like to know when. Now I'm lvl 23 and I have to do some quest with Anna.