Update v7.4 - Anticipation

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
All Aboard! Bring your hopes, your wishes.
Tell us what you're dreaming of for this wonderful wonderful
update 7.4 (tba?)
train.gif?resize=500%2C322

I get so excited when Update time draws near.

So hop on (this train slows for no one lol) and let your imagination run wild.

My hopes, ...........

thread_starting.gif

.......my hopes are that this next update, which kicks off the Fall Spectacular known as October.
We have a very special birthday in October......
But she'll be here any minute to open the thread,
(I hope unlike me, you've been writing down your dreams for the update as they occur to you.
I get all these great ideas, things I hope for.....then boom out of my head like a light switch being shut off.)

So, now, get ready, get set, here's Kim with a new way to open the Update thread!

She's brought graphics!
Updmar.jpg

Um, Kim, we've been using this one for a year. It's just a little smaller.

tumblr_ns2828EnWg1u6u84mo1_500.gif

Yeah, you're right it doesn't matter.

Kim, would you open the thread as only you can?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456721

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited July 2018
    200.gif

Thread's Open
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm yet to think what I wish for this update, beside all the Halloween and Kim's bday stuff.

However I know the things I don't want to see this time.

A new location beautifully designed that will hold a new house which will cost an absurd and possibly won't have any use unless it holds 7 guests on party events, but again we already have 3 or 4 houses that have the same function.

Plus a new PopGlam that will feature on 1 or 2 storylines and will be forever forgotten and of course a new 'amazing' new business to spend xxx k-stars where we'll need like xxx weeks to start to make some profit, but true be told it's very likely that it will be forgotten either, once there are so many activities already going on in this game right now.

2E3i1bE.gif

It's late!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I'd love to see the housing market loosen up a bit, How much was Calabasas? I'm thinking 50,000K$. 3 rooms with a patio. We spent s lot more to furnish them due to all the different rooms, but so worth it. Now, it's over 4 times that. I'm telling you, when we started the 'remove the 4000$ GB' movement, glu responded swiftly, with a huge price increase. If we thought so little of 4000$ then we wouldn't mind paying more for things. But that's another thread. Lol.

Here are some wishes for this upcoming update.
    • Great clothes
    • Photo booth add poses to include a shot with the current walking pet, a pose with the corner of our current vehicle, and Cassio as a VIP to take shots with. Or just the better friend/spouse poses we'vebeen asking for.
    • More jewelry

And the big ones.......Since Kim's Birthday is coming up, a phenomenal event to celebrate her Birthday and kick off the whole fall/winter season. And, I'mhoping this is the update where we can chose to walk with a baby in stroller, or toddler beside us.

Oh,
    • more jewelry.
    • No more nanny,
    • a home that sells you a nice Harley cruiser. We don't need a garage for it, or add it to one of the existing garages for purchase.
    • Did I forget to ask for Baby 3? We'll be happy to keep the Nanny and add our spouse to the nursery if you give us our third child.
    • The ability to change our spouse's skin tone. We can chat get everything else. We can change the babies......

And that'she just about all the early morning I got things I can think of wanting for the game. But yeah, houses are too expensive especially since Maria gives us 1 star to purchase it on a deal. BRING BACK maria'so qgood rebates on houses. $210,000 needs to come down.:cool:
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    It's that time already?!? These fashion weeks are going by so fast anyways I'm still excited for a new update.

Some of the things that I would LOVE to see in the update are..
    • The return of the snowflakes or is that too soon? Well falling leaves would work!
    • Stories feature for androids.. I've been itching to try out some of the romantic storylines. (wouldn't also be perfect to have one where we have a storyline to set up this big b-day bash for Kim and we unlock them each weekend until it leads to her birth of date which is on a Saturday)
    • New FALL clothes, ones that keep our dolls warm.
    • Feature some of Kim's older SMC.. I have my eyes on one of nude looks with the jacket and ombre hair, I mean that with a cup of pumpkin spice latte what's more fall than that?
    • The new halloween costumes for our dolls? I mean so far we've had arabian princess, little red riding hood, mermaids, pirates, creepy twins, queen of hearts, frankensteins wife, and dorothy. (It's kind of hard to top them off but I think we are going back to the arabian theme base on Kim's leakes.. for halloween
    • Middle Eastern location have a strong feeling about this!
    • Balmain/Karl POP UP SHOP
    • and just throwing toddlers update out there just because lol. one can dream :o
    • New facials features/details, KKW powder contour kit?

I agree Vats the POP GLAMM's locations are feeling a bit useless I've probably been in it 1-2 times and never saw it again. would prefer some dating location over it anytime!

Koko, interested in a surrogacy? ahah I heard they're pretty popular way to conceive a new child and a third baby in the game would be pretty nice. I mean my doll is in a complicated relationship with her "partner" kind of like Kourt and Scott so maybe looking for donors aren't also that bad.. monte carlo, cassio, or the boss from that one story. OK no sorry i'm getting carried away :cool:
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Being able to choose the length of dates finally, so during dating events, you actually get longer ones when you actually want them. And then when you're doing not dating events, you don't have to wait around to see when you can finally choose a 1 hour date. It would also be nice of the love interests stopped expecting dates within every 24 hours. No one goes on dates that often.
    I'm not holding my breathe on Cassio becoming a dating option because that never happens.
    Stories finally being an option would be nice, but I'm not assuming it's supposed to be part of the next update, unless it's confirmed.
    Platform: Android

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I hope we get a German location since Oktoberfest fall around this time. Frankfurt would be such a beautiful location for October update. For Halloween hope we get durndles or Kim's poison ivy costume. Also, I hope we get handbags in this update like hermes birkins. In addition I hope we get some nice stiletto heels preferably black and nude since we don't have black or nude heels in the game. Last I hope we get some nice blazers and leather coats since there are no leather coats in the game.
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    One thing I would really love is if when VIP items become available to us, that they are listed as new items in the closet so its easier to remember what we can now buy.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    Being able to choose the length of dates finally, so during dating events, you actually get longer ones when you actually want them. And then when you're doing not dating events, you don't have to wait around to see when you can finally choose a 1 hour date. It would also be nice of the love interests stopped expecting dates within every 24 hours. No one goes on dates that often.
    I'm not holding my breathe on Cassio becoming a dating option because that never happens.
    Stories finally being an option would be nice, but I'm not assuming it's supposed to be part of the next update, unless it's confirmed.

To add to the list, I also remembered that we still need bonus stars for parties so I don't have to hate party events so much.

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahh, excitement! :rolleyes:

I really want more poses to take pictures and to add several poses to our partners, too.
    The possibility of taking a picture with any of our pets (or even being able to add 2 or more pets) would be amazing!

I love taking pictures in the photobooth but once you get all of the poses they start to become a bit boring. We need more poses, like the ones the banners and pictures' have on all of the Facebook pictures from the game's page <33 that would be awesome! :o

Oo, and a bonus start on parties and being able to pick how long we want our dates to be like the way we can pick how long our reality shows are.

Amazing clothes and jewelry (I really, really want Kim's lip ring to be available for us, too. And more piercings <3)

Did I mention how excited I am? :rolleyes:
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    All I want is to be able to buy RT's 5'o'clock shadow for my guy's game. Being able to change beard colors would be awesome too.
    E7IAXtV.jpg
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Yes! It's that time of the month again!

My wishes:

- Bonus star for party events
    - Option to make gifs in the photobooth
    - Give us something we've never seen earnable during a weekend event. Maybe make a hair color earnable?

And I'm just really looking forward to the birthday and Halloween storylines/events, those usually are really good :)
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oooooooooh the update thread is here, exciting!!!
    Kim's b-day is always a big thing in KK:H, so I'm super excited about that!

Halloween
    - Halloween might be in update after that, but I do hope that we will get Halloween stuff in our closet two/three weeks before the actual Halloween event. Last year we got it just a few days before and we just did not have enough time to enjoy them.

Gameplay
    - I love that Glu gives us the bonus K-star during midweek events, I hope they continue to do this in the next update.
    - Stories feature available for all players
    - I hope they bring back KimBot, this was such a nice feature!

Closet
    - Organization of the accessories section in the closet: earrings, necklaces and bracelets should be separated.
    - I hope they add the lipring that ingame Kim is wearing, I would looooove to get my hands on that one some day..

Throwback items
    - I hope they add more Throwback items, I own all the current items and none were added to the update.
    - I also hope Glu puts all the accessories back in the Throwback boxes instead of the black/gold boxes.
    - I would love to finally see the items from one of the first events in the Throwback boxes:

6276_DADA-94_A3-4_CEA-_B3_E5-_DE6_AEE7_E0961.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Bonus star for party events.
    Make the past ombré hairstyles available to be purchased in our closet.
    More longer hairstyles.
    Make some throwback items available to be purchased in our closets. (Like how you did in this update)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I really want more poses & backgrounds as well, maybe holiday themed stuff? It’s time!

Also it’s time for us to finally be able to DELETE players from our game. Sometimes removing them from Facebook doesn’t work.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    NPC spouses climbing the rankings! My doll’s husband has dropped from A-List to C after starting my last comeback.
    iOS platform
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    - More customization over our husbands. They don't get all the nice clothes that male players can get so it's already hard enough to keep our NPC husbands looking good. I'd also love to be able to change skin color, I'd even pay K stars.

- Do something productive with Waikiki please.

- Posing with our pets.

- Would love to see some more player interactive features. K&K game is really good at involving other real life friends with krews and parties and stuff, it'd be great to have some way to interact with our real life friends in KKH too aside from just inviting them to gigs and that's it.

-Right now our babies are just like accessories we have to spend money and energy on, but we don't get to do much with them. I hope we eventually get to do more with the babies.

-Have the game follow the real life Kardashians a bit more. It'd be cool if aside from just birthdays, the game could announce Kim's surrogacy, have Khloe call us and tell us about her pregnancy, etc etc. We still see Kylie walking around with blue hair, which she hasn't had in years. Sometimes the game just seems really behind on the times when it comes to all the sisters.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Who is as excited as me for today!!! Let’s cross our fingers and hope for the best tonight! We got our VIP event so that means Update week! What are you expecting for today?
    I'm excited, I'm hopeful, and yeah, I love this time of year. The boys closed the pool yesterday..this week the temp is going back to the 80s, so that figures. Lol lets all think positive. A colorful update chant? Running over to the laptop to do it......
    Update Update Update Update Update
    Please?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Is it silly go start stalking the App store today? We would need dolls watching iOS and Androud...I've never seen Amazon or Windows Update 1st.

And remember if you see the update come back here, and hit the button.

Update-_Red-_Button.jpg

It sounds the Alarm and they turn on the Light.

( Youve never seen the Light? Well . Right now it's locked up in Photobucket . But I'll go downstairs and try to find a remote to turn it on and give you a little taste . )

Now I remember, think positive and let's be cheerleaders around here. Put a little sparkle or pizazz, a little spirit. Here's a little update anticipation off the top of my head poem.

Hickory Dickory Dock
    I can't keep my eyes off the clock
    I'm loving this game
    of fortune and fame
    so come on with the update! Tick Tock!!!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I really wish Glu would give us the opportunity to buy all the old photobooth backgrounds from 2014-2016 holiday events. Like c'mon, this game gained a large amout of newer players who'll never get a chance to use the Christmas & NYE backgrounds when it's December?..

It also would be cool if they'll add some new ones as well - like inside of our houses/clubs/restaurants/fashion shows etc. K&K has all of those options, so why we don't?
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I would love to see more lookbook spaces an also the previous and future smc hairs to look more like Kim’s an more clothes an hairs for the babies an more nursery options

Update update update update update update
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    I really wish Glu would give us the opportunity to buy all the old photobooth backgrounds from 2014-2016 holiday events. Like c'mon, this game gained a large amout of newer players who'll never get a chance to use the Christmas & NYE backgrounds when it's December?..

It also would be cool if they'll add some new ones as well - like inside of our houses/clubs/restaurants/fashion shows etc. K&K has all of those options, so why we don't?

I 100% agree Anastasia we need those bg. Plus, most of the dolls as me, have seen our Valentine's bg disappearing and the staff couldn't help us to get back those bg :/
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Plus a new PopGlam that will feature on 1 or 2 storylines and will be forever forgotten and of course a new 'amazing' new business to spend xxx k-stars where we'll need like xxx weeks to start to make some profit, but true be told it's very likely that it will be forgotten either, once there are so many activities already going on in this game right now.

I spent this weekend doing gigs for the businesses I own and for the life of me I couldn't remember them all so I had to go to each city and look. I'm tired of businesses. Unless Glu can find a way to remind you when gigs are available for them. Someone mentioned setting alarm reminders but with midweeks and everything else we have going on in the game I just don't have time to do them so the reminders fall to the wayside.
    Koko, interested in a surrogacy? ahah I heard they're pretty popular way to conceive a new child and a third baby in the game would be pretty nice.

Did we ever figure out what the pregnant NPC that appeared during the last update was for?
    LindaVB wrote: »
    - I hope they bring back KimBot, this was such a nice feature!
    - Organization of the accessories section in the closet: earrings, necklaces and bracelets should be separated.

I wondered that the other day when I was clearing out messenger, whatever happened to KimBot?

I think an overhaul needs to be done of the closet altogether. Fix the short hairstyles showing in the long section, etc. It really bugs me. I also wish dresses could be split up; maybe long and short? The list is very long. And pantsuits should not be in dress section.
    genthea wrote: »
    Also it’s time for us to finally be able to DELETE players from our game. Sometimes removing them from Facebook doesn’t work.

I agree.

Other wishes as mentioned by various people is new spouse poses in the photobooth (why is this so hard?!), fire the nanny, and add a bonus star to parties (this is probably my #1)

I'm still not sold on stories feature. I just don't understand how it works lol. Like why would you want to pay for event gigs? That sounds terrible.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I hope the update comes today and that there is something very new and exciting in it! I love me some element of surprise, and Glu has a way of surprising me!

Joining the chant:
    please
    update update update update update update
    !
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's great to see how excited you are about the 7.4 update! We can't wait to show you the new location, business and clothes next week.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Awwww, we have to wait till next week? That’s so long.
    Why was the VIP sale this weekend if the update isn't until next week? Could we get one extra hint if we have to wait a whole other week?

Probably because the last update the one we have now came early. We still have an event and maybe a Show Your Style one. But I’m kinda bored of new business. It’s is like a do-over for each update. Anyways. All this anticipation and beautiful people sharing thoughts for nothing.
    Ahhhhh. Lol. Look at it this way dolls, another week for them to cram even MORE into it. Good things are worth waiting for. But it was a lot of fun this morning guys. I guess we're all members of the jump to Konklusions Klub. We're not always right but we have a lot of fun being wrong.

Thank you Glu Goddess.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    So, not today.

giphy.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++