KKH dolls pillowcase design

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
Hey forum friends! I thought that it would be a very special of me to include everyone's dolls for a group pillowcase design.

So who's ready for another fun project of mines? Well let's get started with this shall we proceed? Yes indeed!

Firstly, the closeup pose would be much more preferable for this editing in particular. Secondly, please use the x&o white marbled background or the pink valentine's day background.

This interior design is gonna be so much fun! I absolutely cannot wait for it!

3COOO8.gif
WK2e09.gif

Edit: even though these aren't the group pillowcases designs and it's just basically an individual ones of the diva and a couple's one with my doll Ms. Goody two shoes and her hubby Lucas :o, I'd always like to showcase my work.

CLS7Nq.jpg

3wxIDG.jpg

We2FFH.jpg
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie

IMG_0521.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I didn't if you'd want something monochromatic like above or colorful like below.

IMG_0523.jpg
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This is so sweet Carol. I went to post yesterday, but it disappeared, I wanted to compliment you. You have a creativity I just don't have your creative spark. Here is Apple, she'd love to be a design on a pillow.

IMG_3377.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Pillows huh?! *Yawn*
    loBZ3Pj.png

Don't disturb!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Omg vats you read my mind. The twins were doing their satin Jammie looks I just can't get them to sit still. but I love that pise. Is that the male version of the Amy? If so we have to name it the Vats. Carol, I love your line of soft goods. You're a branding genius.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Read minds is my profession, however I'm sure this is about our old and good cosmic connection!

Guy's 'Amy' is also a blowing kiss pose, remember?! I consider my signature pose the one doing the peace sign, you know the 'V'!

Talking about Amy, I miss her...Where has she been all this time?! Hey girl, pop up here and come to sleep with us!:o
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I'm in absolute awe of your talents and creative mind Carol! I'm really digging this idea. Keep up the amazing work :)

Here's my doll rocking her latest look

KKH_Screenshot_1507061405981.jpg
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thanks for doing another project for us, Carol! I'm always excited to see what you come up with

Here's Everly!

DrzO7EE.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    aww this is why I wish Glu gave us the chance to buy past backgrounds, at least for K-stars :( I don't have any of those two but I'd love to see your creation, too! I'm amazed at how creative you are and everyone is looking absolutely amazing <33 can't wait to see it!

edit: ooo, just saw what Vats did :rolleyes: good idea, Vats! I'm going to do the same asap and be right back! :)
    --
    okay here she goes! <3 this is her latest outfit after getting those short jeans and she's been loving them since then! :o

Untitled_2.png
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thank you all for submitting your entries.

So now the finalized product will be posted shortly.:)
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Here's my doll Ms. Gorgeous ferocious and Ms. Goody two shoes. And here are their friends Vats, Hayley, Judith, Everly, Dixie (2x), and Apple.

Interior design at its finest to be precise!

33c3bjl.jpg

Oh yeah :D!
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

Aww, this is so nice. Thanks for ,me be part of it. I LOVE throw pillows.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh this is very cute! Thank you so much for this, Carol <33 you're incredibly creative, I love love love this!! <333
    thank you for letting me be a part of it as well :o
    Awe gee your welcome Koko and Judith. It was my pleasure to have you both apart of my pillowcase design☺
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    so cute, carol, thank you!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Your welcome haftime:)
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG