Been awhile

evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
I don’t know if anyone remembers a post I had a long time ago about not even being able to open my game. Well glu couldn’t help me, I just deleted my app and had to redownload it today :( I’m devastated losing all my exclusive items, but I’ll be starting over ! It’s srill the same Game Center so I’m not sure how it works from there.
Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
Bonus star for parties!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Doll, I'm sorry I missed this. We're connecting through FB now. We can't add anyone using GC, it fell to the wayside with iOS 9 last year. You should put your FB account info or something in your signature so your friends can add you.

I'm so sorry you lost your progress. This time, you should consider backing up to itunes regularly. This way if there is a problem, you can reload that saved game from itunes. Let me know if I can help you get re-acclimated. For example....lately there have been a lot more opportunity to get past items through TBs. Plus, if you made any purchases in the StarShop, send in those receipts and customer care can restore those purchases.

It's just really nice to see you. The wonderful Fall/Winter season is starting...Kim's birthday in a few weeks, and then everything that culminates with New Years Eve, we'll have fun together, and it will be like you never left. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary