KK:H Weekend 10/6/2017 SYS Kimtober 2017!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
giphy.gif

Uh, sure Kim. Give me a minute.
While I get one, how about a little DWTS Replay magic?
how beautiful is this?
[video=youtube_share;dK_efs1j-Aw]https://youtu.be/dK_efs1j-Aw[/video]

oh, I'd love an event where we went on Strutting with Celebrities!

Anyway, here's your No Klue Event Banner.....

Kimtober2017.jpg

What happens next Kim?
giphy.gif

Kim, you're special, you're fantastic, you're the star. But we can't just sit here and call for spoilers.
We have to brainstorm and try to figure out what the event will be.
giphy.gif

Not to worry Doll! We got klues!

It's on KKH social media! You can see some of the items girls can get in the weekend event.

https://www.facebook.com/KimKardashianGame/
https://twitter.com/KKHOfficial
https://www.instagram.com/kkhofficial/?hl=en

So you see, it's all good. Each week we kick around what we hope, what we think. I keep asking for a poem. Not even a good one. You have any poems for us to share this morning while waiting for spoilers?
giphy.gif

HELLO!
I'm sure it's a cute one Kim, but we don't want to get these openings shut down now do we?

But thanks for trying. You know what, if we open now,
we have just enough room for one more picture.
How about you come running in, and we'll all dance with you, to open the thread?
Ok, Now do your thing Kim.
It wouldn't be the same without you.

giphy.gif

Thread's Open!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    OH MY. What's a thread opening without a little music?

Now, the thread is really open.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yesssss thread is open, thank you Koko!! And yay for Kimtober, together with December, it's the best month in the year!!!
    I can't wait to see the second outfit and what type of event we are having. I read all rumors about a SYS event, but those are just that... rumors right, nothing confirmed?

giphy.gif
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Ahhhh, let's be excited!!!

It's a wonderful new weekend (almost) and Kimtober is upon us. Halloween is fun, but my fave fall holiday is ThanksKimmie. We eat turkey, and get ready for the Black Friday Sale Event. But I'm getting ahead of myself here. right now, we just wait for the spoilers.

73_02-waiting-wagenknechtgarcia.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Koko I'm so dumb lol!! I looked at your pic for a good minute before I realized it wasn't actually trying to load something.

I having a pretty weird morning in general. I made coffee this morning except forgot the coffee part so ended up with a cup of hot water...
    Koko I'm so dumb lol!! I looked at your pic for a good minute before I realized it wasn't actually trying to load something.

I having a pretty weird morning in general. I made coffee this morning except forgot the coffee part so ended up with a cup of hot water...

OMG, I did this too, Soundspretty, hahahahaha, good one Koko!!

Hope your hot water tasted good :-)
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Lol. Glad you liked it dolls. Heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    We haven't had a dating event for a while, do might be that...
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    When I was trying to find a pattern last weekend the event we haven't seen the longest was parties.
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    We haven't had dating and parties for weekend events for a long time. But still hoping we don't get them for this weekend.
    Can't wait for the spoilers
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I really hope for a dating event :rolleyes:
    I'm so excited for the spoilers every Thursday morning I get this little knot in my stomach. It's excitement. I see all kinds of colors popping up in front of my eyes spelling ' spoilers' 'spoilers' 'spoilers' or teasers. And I haven't even popped the bubbly yet. Anyone else excited to find out what we'll be playing for?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DakotaDayDakotaDay Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ommmmg in love with everything!! I will definitely be chasing all those items for the girl dolls. Thank you for the spoilers
    GC: Dakota.Day
    FB: miss.dakota.day
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Omg. I. Need. Those. Gift. Box. Boots.

I'm also super happy that it's a SYS event! I love them. Thanks for the spoilers, Kalinda <3

The item we have to buy is pretty ugly though :D
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    Sorry, but there is no way to make camo fashionable.

I'll have to spy on my redneck neighbors for inspiration. Gross.
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

Wow! The outfits this for this weekend are gorgeous!! I didn't expect to get two of Kims outfits in one but either way I'm really happy.
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! I loved the shirt and skirt from GB
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    Well, I guess it'll be nice to save my KStars during one of these weekends and not have to worry about checking in every four hours.
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    This weekend a SYS is really inconvenient for me. But thankfully, I'm much happier not having any of those items in my dolls closet, so I'll just skip this weekend altogether :)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    Well I for one am disappointed! As a Facebook player, and one of the few people left in the world without a cell phone I am once again shut out. Glu, I wish you would either stop with the constant SYS events; (5 in the last 2 months!) or allow Facebook players to play too! I have just finished a very busy time at work and now that I once again have weekends was looking forward to winning prizes in an event again. Sadly I missed a few in Aug & Sept due to lack of time so yeah - was really hoping.

The midweek Throwback events are at this point just plain dull and all to often even when one does get the required number of points, the prize is cash, energy or even (horrors) a contract tile.......(but that's a whole other problem)

Seriously though while I know many people are happy to see another SYS, and I do know that for quite a few months there were none, please remember that those of us on Facebook are getting nothing while everyone else gets SYS. Its frustrating to see prizes I have no hope of even trying for.

Sincerely,

a disappointed Mary - Lou :(
    giphy.gif

Maybe if the buy in was kash. I'm gonna have to think about this one

Kalinda will we be able to earn k-stars this weekend?
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    The only things i absolutely love are both pairs of shoes - they are lovely and fit perfectly with the image I'm trying to create for my doll. I don't exactly mind the camo shorts either, I think it's a fun challenge to think of an outfit that won't automatically be terrible.
    playing on Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Kalinda will we be able to earn k-stars this weekend?

Yes you can!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    That GB hairstyle and those shoes are something I really want inside my wardrobe but I don’t know if I should try and chase them :rolleyes: ahhh I’m going to need some luck tomorrow!

I really like the items as well! I’m regretting on not buying a shirt I wanted on one of the sales that I think would go pretty well with those short pants but it’s okay, let’s see what we can do :o

Thank you so much, Kalinda! <3
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I'm skipping it. I wouldn't mind the earnable shoes but I'm not wasting 25 k stars on camo shorts.
    Platform: Android

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I definitely love the earnable items hopefully with my free box I’ll get the skirt but with my luck picking boxes I probably will get kash
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Yes you can!

Awesome!

I just won 25 k-stars from passing Skylar's reality show. Is this Glu trying to give me a sign or what?
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    The entire outfit isn't worth 25 stars to me.

#KonsiderKashKovercharges
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Yeah, I am not feeling a single item of the earnables. And the GB items...the hair looks like a bad wig and the skirt and top might be ok but nothing I would ever chase. The fire boots...well, the kindest thing I'll say is that it's nice of Glu to consider players with different styles? But I can't imagine this SYS will be wildly popular....

But yeah, I am sooooo sitting this one out (first time since I started playing that I have).
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
    I’m not too fond about the items, but my inner horder needs to play this event...
    Awesome!

I just won 25 k-stars from passing Skylar's reality show. Is this Glu trying to give me a sign or what?
    Hey I just passed Skylar too..!! Glu might be telling us something here..!
    Linda

#KKH4Life