KK:H Weekend 10/6/2017 SYS Kimtober 2017!

Comments

• jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    dollie.png
    Is my doll trying to cosplay Lara Croft? Maybe! :D
    playing on Android
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Sorry, but there is no way to make camo fashionable.

I'll have to spy on my redneck neighbors for inspiration. Gross.

This is the most accurate comment I've seen so far, I love it so much.
    As I said in the previous event, Glu design team either lost their muse or stopped caring about their works. It's really not nice to acuse people of not caring but come on, have you seen those items? But I'm a sucker, I already participated. I like the earnable red boots, though. They're sexy. GB skirt looks so close to one of the items we previously had or it's already in our closets with a different color. I just know that I've seen something like it before. Come on!!! I'll do my digging on this.

I bought this hair with hesitation yesterday but because I'm a sucker, again, I bought it, I couldn't resist the luxe goal and it surprisingly went well with the outfit, I didn't even see the spoilers on the thread. Cool coincidence. Here are my first and second looks. I just sent my second. I'm not gonna spent a lot of time on my looks this week. It's more than enough with the weekend storyline.

Edit: I decided to put it on Fashion thread. But I'm too lazy to rewrite my description about the outfit haha.

And Judith... Is this you? I swear this is you! I voted!! I'm so happy to see a friend!

98841469-41_B0-4_F30-9227-_DA1212251_FC2.png
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    oh no baby what is you doing??
    i like all the earnables but i have to buy those camo shorts nooooooo lmao

and i am praying i don't get any of the gb items especially those boots. like, i'm sure some people like them and everything but this is like redneck extravaganza and it makes me feel things.

Lol! Thanks for the laugh this morning
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Is it safe to clear cache Koko??? I tried rebooting my phone but it's still the same... It's still crashing. :( I will try to clear cache and open it from App store and hope for a miracle. Thank you so much~

Yes, clearing cache doesn't affect your data. Just be sure not to clear the data!! Cache is like clearing out the temporary files on your computer. Apps cache stuff to make it go faster but sometimes save too much and it slows down/can crash your device

So after thinking about it and seeing the items on my doll, I'm not participating in the event. I really only like the red boots in the earnables and everything else I will never wear again including the camo shorts so it's not worth 25 k-stars to me. If the buy in was cash that would've been a different story, but I can't bring myself to pay it as is.

And I don't like any of the GB items so whatever. Not that I'd actually pick a box with one anyway :rolleyes:
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Yes thanks for that soundspretty :) Clearing the data would be the most horrible thing to happen ever. I'm starting to get frustrated because I cleared the cache but still it's the same...still crashing. My internet connection's good I can play K&K without problems, I have about 4gb for internal and 3gb for external storage so I don't really know the root of this crashing :( Now I won't be able to submit looks because of this... I don't know how and when to solve it. Sorry for being such a downer now... I just couldn't contain what I'm feeling :(

Yes, clearing cache doesn't affect your data. Just be sure not to clear the data!! Cache is like clearing out the temporary files on your computer. Apps cache stuff to make it go faster but sometimes save too much and it slows down/can crash your device

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    on'the worry about being a downer. We've all been there and everyone wants to help. I'll see what I can dig up for ypy. Hang in there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Syndra x wrote: »
    Yes thanks for that soundspretty :) Clearing the data would be the most horrible thing to happen ever. I'm starting to get frustrated because I cleared the cache but still it's the same...still crashing. My internet connection's good I can play K&K without problems, I have about 4gb for internal and 3gb for external storage so I don't really know the root of this crashing :( Now I won't be able to submit looks because of this... I don't know how and when to solve it. Sorry for being such a downer now... I just couldn't contain what I'm feeling :(

Hmm. When you opened your gave after clearing the cache did it go to the loading screen? It should look like it's trying to update something and to be honest is a little scary to see but is totally fine. If you didn't see that I'm not sure clearing the cache did the trick. Every once in awhile I have to run a third party app that clears out what it calls "junk files". This seems to help when apps starting running slow.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Thank you Koko and soundspretty and yes after clearing the cache I saw the mini loading or mini update as I launched it but after 100%, the game crashes again, it's just strange because I was in Hollywood before it crashed...I was on my way to Mirimount to do a reality gig when it crashed (Sorry English isn't my mother tongue). I don't know if it has something to do with the location or the reality gig or the KKH app itself or my phone >_<
    Hmm. When you opened your gave after clearing the cache did it go to the loading screen? It should look like it's trying to update something and to be honest is a little scary to see but is totally fine. If you didn't see that I'm not sure clearing the cache did the trick. Every once in awhile I have to run a third party app that clears out what it calls "junk files". This seems to help when apps starting running slow.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi Syndra x - I shared your situation with the developers. I'm going to PM you!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I'm sorry Syndra you're having issues with the game. Yesterday I was having problems to load my game too and the event mini update took several minutes to download. A real torture to watch that bar loading xx.1% one by one.

Had a successful chase and got hair and coat with some events points along the way (first time I'm ok with that, let's say I bought some sleep during this SYS).

As I imagined the hair looks better in my hair color, there's lots of details I couldn't see before. Definitely it isn't entering my hall of favorites, but it's a bold choice, kinda 'fashion show' style.

Happened that the coat isn't pink, it's salmon. These previews always trick my eyes. But I do like it.

While having fun with the boxes, I forgot to submit my look and started to grind. Remembered to send a look half hour later, so I just sent the look Vats was wearing all week and then I won, yay! I'm lazy and think I'm going to keep submitting that one.

My free box gave more energy bolts, meh!
    Mikvars wrote: »
    I am the one who suggested both of those pairs of shoes so I absolutely love them, Glu you have done them justice!

Wow congratulations for having your suggestions brought to life (or game whatever)!

*whisper' Just between us...Tell me who do I need to sleep with to start to have my suggestions added as well?!t3BDkxU.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Yaay!! I'm so happy that your hair chase was successful, Vatsey! <3

I opened 3 boxes to get the boots. I was SOOOO relieved when they appeared in my 3rd box because look at my Kstars :D

4s4x53B.jpg

I still have to reach my free gift box :rolleyes:
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Yay Vats & Cherrey-- I'm so glad you got what you wanted from the gift boxes! As soon as I saw that pink/salmon coat in the spoilers i thought of you, vats!

I was very excited to see Angeline in the second pair i saw in voting this morning! I love her jungle-camo look!

Cb6qgbU.png

ETA: thank you for the compliments on my look! Unfortunately, the voters did not agree with you and I lost my first round :( i'm going to stick with the look for at least another round before i change, though.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    ll dolls...... pretty soon. I have to go see if my two devices are done charging. Good luck everyone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    I was very excited to see Angeline in the second pair i saw in voting this morning! I love her jungle-camo look!

Cb6qgbU.png

halftime, thank you so much!! "Save Image" :D
    I haven't been voting much yet. Will definitely look out for forum dolls. Good luck everyone!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    And Judith... Is this you? I swear this is you! I voted!! I'm so happy to see a friend!

98841469-41_B0-4_F30-9227-_DA1212251_FC2.png

aww yes! that's me, Gen <33 Thank you so much, doll! :o
    I also saw you while voting :) You're looking absolutely fabulous as always <33

tumblr_oxf2v3_U2yr1qbtwl9o2_1280.png

looking forward to see you all while voting! <3

I opened my freebie and decided to open one more box (I kinda wanted the shoes), got 50 energy bolts instead so I ended up with 30 event points and energy. When I opened all of the palette, well the shoes weren't there so let's say I felt better :rolleyes: haha, the hair and top were both there but that's about it if I'm not mistaken. Oh well! :)
    Vats wrote: »
    *whisper' Just between us...Tell me who do I need to sleep with to start to have my suggestions added as well?!t3BDkxU.gif

omg Vats, hahahahaha!

no but seriously, Mikvars share us your secrets :rolleyes:
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    So I'm playing kind of for the sake of playing cause I don't really like a single thing they're offering this week, but eh, why not get these items now instead of getting them in a throwback box later
    Surprisingly I'm being lucky so far and on a winning streak, I was hoping that on my free box I could get the skirt since I have 3981 tops but only like 6 bottoms in this game, but the skirt wasn't even there :(
    XkLHGtN55GxA.png
    but I got the shoes instead, and at least that means extra event points with every entry
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Won one, lost one. 5 points and 4 hours til I open my box. SYS def teach me patience lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Thank you so much for the extra points for the event items. It's the difference between sleeping and not sleeping this Weekend. Much love to the Gods.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    halftime, thank you so much!! "Save Image" :D
    I haven't been voting much yet. Will definitely look out for forum dolls. Good luck everyone!

just saw you, too Angeline! looking gorgeous <3 I love this look and that little parrot is the cutest! :o

tumblr_oxf2v3_U2yr1qbtwl9o1_1280.png
    Coming up on the end of Round 3? I got the sunnies last time .....turns out they're green. I thought they were grey. Oh well just means I have to win those aviators sooner rather than later. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thank you so much, Judith. I love seeing my doll in other's voting booth. Also to see what looks my doll is competing with .. haha :P

I was having a bit of a crisis moment putting my doll's look together this morning because my hubby changed the setting of my device. He turned on "Invert Color" which made me can't see colors in my game. I was going crazy. I had to google it to find the way to change the setting back (not familiar with iOS 11 yet). Whew~ It's scary not being able to see colors during SYS event!!!!
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    xbDaDzH.jpg

Trying to turn this death&murder inspired print into something a little more loving. We are not happy about it.

This outfit definitely stands out though!
    Screenshot_2017_10_06_23_07_42.png
    playing on Android
    can anyone please let me know if you get event points for the story line?
    IOS

• KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

I just finished the second gig and didn’t get any at all. Maybe the last one will give some out.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Ktinaavi wrote: »
    I just finished the second gig and didn’t get any at all. Maybe the last one will give some out.

Thanks, and boo on that news! May save the story line for later and clean up the 8 hour ones I have laying around.
    IOS

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Hey Judith, this is you right? Super exciting to see someone I know haha (don't worry, I obv voted for you :D)

iUqostf.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Hey Judith, this is you right? Super exciting to see someone I know haha (don't worry, I obv voted for you :D)

iUqostf.jpg

aww thank you, Jacey! that's me! I love seeing myself, too as Angeline said before ;)
    I'm going to keep voting because I haven't seen you and I really want to try and vote for you, too <3 thank you so much, gorgeous! :o
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Haha thanks Judith! I don't think I've ever seen anyone post my doll, I'm always curious about what outfit I'm going up against.

I won the glasses. They're a little too rhinestoned to be my personal cup of tea, but I pulled my dolls hair back and took a picture in case anyone wanted to see what they look like up close:

Mx1uKZX.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Well I made it to my free box, and got stars-- I really wanted the cardigan, but I don't feel like chasing this week. My palette only had two items, but it's balanced out by having three boxes of stars.

JpF0AIZ.png?1

Everly finally won her third round after losing the first two, but by then i'd changed her outfit. i sure hope it pays off and she starts winning consistently! Here's her new outfit:

oK46suO.jpg

Wish me luck!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

I got *50* points for completing it! Here's what I did: (I hope we're allowed to post detailed spoilers?) I impressed Charlie by ordering drinks during the first gig, then was focused on work instead of blowing it off during the second gig, then chose the photoshoot over Charlie's party for the third gig. Hard work pays off! :) 50 points is an AMAZING boost! Thank you for that, Glu!

I picked the skirt in my free GB and have won 3 of my 4 rounds so far! What a relief, it means SYS won't Steal Your Sleep for me this weekend... Good night and good luck, dolls!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol