KK:H Weekend 10/6/2017 SYS Kimtober 2017!

1235Next

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    IvaekSa.png?1

Well this was surprisingly quick for a SYS! I won my rounds plus the points I got in the box and the bonus from the GB items did the job in no time!

I'm still working on the storyline and it feels recycled again, but hey at least we got the chance to work at PopGlam Monaco again, thought I'd never see that place again. I chose the same path Pez, with the exception of the drinks, I danced at the bar, that's more me lol

Interesting they are giving the points, not that I'l need them now.

This sounds crazy, but anyone else can't handle to grind for k-stars anymore these days??? I feel that is so wrong to pass the opportunity, however I simply can go on with that anymore and they are giving that to us for a whole week!

All luck to you haftime! That look feels like a winner!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    haftime, Everly looks amazing! I love how everything is so well-matched in that outfit. Wishing you the best of luck! ;)

Here is my free box. Was hoping for the boots but the top is also very nice!

aqnglu5.png

So far I've lost only one round (knock on wood) & I'm pretty positive that I'll finish in time with all of the bonus points - thanks for that, Glu! Finally I can sleep tight at night without waking anyone up :rolleyes:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Unfortunately I picked energy in my free box (on the bright side - more energy to grind for kstars at least ) but I had really hoped for the skirt since it is the only thing I like in this event and I won't be chasing.

KKH_Screenshot_1507305024585.jpg
    Fortunately though, I haven't lost a single round so far with my outfit so I hope it continues that way :)
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    aww yes! that's me, Gen <33 Thank you so much, doll! :o
    I also saw you while voting :) You're looking absolutely fabulous as always <33

tumblr_oxf2v3_U2yr1qbtwl9o2_1280.png

Aww, thank you so much <33 I think I saw you today as well! I can't express how happy it makes me.

I'm almost done with the storyline. I had enough of these so called celebrities with attitudes. And everytime something like that happens, Simon always introduces them like they're super nice, but Simon always turns out to be wrong. Poor Simon! He deserves better. #JusticeForSimon
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    1507383206-14ccb9b4-d4b5-4f69-ab3c-777879df15de.jpeg

Here is one of my look for the SYS
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    you're all looking absolutely fantastic! <3 I'm done, too! phew! I felt like I finished it in no time :o
    this was such a relaxing SYS, I absolutely loved it.

I'm still unsure whether I should try to chase the shoes and/or hairstyle (the cardigan and the skirt are super cute, too) or if I should save the K-stars for the next update. :rolleyes: hmm, decisions!

good luck everyone who's still playing the event and hope you all get what you want! <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I am loving all the looks. Very creative. But I have to say, seeing the guys with their gazillion ways to style that hat...is great.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I am loving all the looks. Very creative. But I have to say, seeing the guys with their gazillion ways to style that hat...is great.

I've seen so many guys during my voting moments! I'm so happy to see them more and more each time <3
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    This sounds crazy, but anyone else can't handle to grind for k-stars anymore these days??? I feel that is so wrong to pass the opportunity, however I simply can go on with that anymore and they are giving that to us for a whole week!

That grind fatigue was REAL for me last week. I'm back in the swing of things today but all the back to back grinds have worn on me.

I am usually the queen of the earn-a-star hustle but my game is definitely slippin.

It's fantastic they've been offering them so much with all the sales though. Definitely encouraged me to spend more.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I love SYS events, but sometimes I feel that they're almost too easy to finish. I'm already done and I haven't even gotten the 50 points from the weekend gigs. It leaves me a little bored sometimes, but this time it's a good thing, I really should be focusing on grinding for K Stars for the upcoming week event!

I also didn't win any gb items, but I'm not too chuffed about it. The skirt was the only piece that was even a little bit of my personal preference, but there are other skirts that will do the job just fine. Now I'm fully focusing on VIP week!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    That grind fatigue was REAL for me last week. I'm back in the swing of things today but all the back to back grinds have worn on me.

I am usually the queen of the earn-a-star hustle but my game is definitely slippin.

It's fantastic they've been offering them so much with all the sales though. Definitely encouraged me to spend more.

I think this is their strategy. We see our stars account growing and suddenly we spend the double of that without even notice lol.

I need to overcome my grind fatigue ASAP!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Yes! Grind fatigue-- I love that Glu is giving us so many opportunities to earn k stars, but with the back-to-back SYS and VIPs (including next week), I totally have grind fatigue!

I appreciate the support from you guys! I won my next couple rounds, and then finished the event gigs and the event! I'll post some pics in the fashion thread.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    2lj17ix.jpg

I finished yesterday, having won every single round for the first time ever (of course that would happen when items I don't like are featured and I'm not in a panic about getting them anyway!). I got kash in my free box, but don't mind too much as there wasn't anything else I was desperate for.

I also definitely have grind fatigue, and have been tending to just do storyline gigs (I still have a few left) and work on my businesses, so I maximise my kstar bonuses.

I hope anyone still submitting looks completes soon! I'll be voting a bit today and will be looking out for familiar faces :)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I love SYS events, but sometimes I feel that they're almost too easy to finish. I'm already done and I haven't even gotten the 50 points from the weekend gigs. It leaves me a little bored sometimes, but this time it's a good thing, I really should be focusing on grinding for K Stars for the upcoming week event!

I also didn't win any gb items, but I'm not too chuffed about it. The skirt was the only piece that was even a little bit of my personal preference, but there are other skirts that will do the job just fine. Now I'm fully focusing on VIP week!

Shh, don't say that! Everyone's pace is different and no one needs it all to be harder LOL

I didn't participate but did go for the weekend gigs and appreciated getting enough points for the free box
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Finished! I was lucky to win more rounds than usual to help me which was great since I couldn't babysit the game as much this weekend.

Also, I too have a bit of a grind fatigue, but I'm not complaining too much. I'd hate for them to take it away since in my mind it helps when I have to spend KStars to enter into a SYS event. Also, I'm lucky that I can save up some money for a GC here and there while I know others can't, so getting some of these stars by doing reality gigs is good for them. I would've loved to have had these chances when I first started the game lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College