Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    On 2 thought? Koko is the update out cause I can’t check rn XD
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I thought about that too is the holiday for the U.S the type where everyone gets a day off? IF that's not the case at this point I just want the glu goddess to come and give us a heads up so I can rest easy for the day xD

Today is a government holiday so our banks postal services etc aren’t running. I do know here in New York the schools are closed.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Ktinaavi wrote: »
    Today is a government holiday so our banks postal services etc aren’t running. I do know here in New York the schools are closed.

oh then that make sense... as much as I hoped/wished a part of me is expecting it with the addition of the lack of activity from Kalinda today. sorry guys looks like we might have to wait another day. ahaha I swear if there's one thing that I got from Glu and that is patience is KEY. :p;)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I was planning on running some errands today til I remembered today was a holiday for some and was like nope, I'll just stay in and hope for an update lol Plus tomorrow is supposed to be cooler and I can't wait!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Guys, let’s stop discussing glu’s Business structure. i’ll end up with 2 pages of debate over whether or not glu is open. Let’s try and bring the discussion back to what we’d like to see. Remember, if it’s not in this update, the team could read it here, and stick it in the next one. Let’s use this space creatively. Not waste it on things beyond our control. I’m doing a little clean up. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Anyway I’m gonna go fry up some hamburgers and hot dogs I’ll come back soon and give everyone some food with there tea
    Come on....help me decide what to do in the event thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I'm so excited for the update
    giphy.gif
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Guys, let’s stop discussing glu’s Business structure. i’ll end up with 2 pages of debate over whether or not glu is open. Let’s try and bring the discussion back to what we’d like to see. Remember, if it’s not in this update, the team could read it here, and stick it in the next one. Let’s use this space creatively. Not waste it on things beyond our control. I’m doing a little clean up. ;)

From what I’ve seen in the spoiler... I think we will get a night club as a business but that’s my thought *out*
    (Still obsessed by the refresh page, we want the update now please)
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    I really want it to be a nightclub that be amazing!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Something must be in the air because the guy from K World just called me three days early with my weekly earnings. Did they change K World to a twice a week gig or is that just a super beneficial glitch for me?

Oh and when I did the gig just now, one of my guests was changed to a new character.
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Ugh I'm so tired of waiting.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Well the hot dogs are done let’s hope the hot dogs bring the update.....
    Can we atleast be told if the update not coming today? It seems mean to make your player base wait and wait and not give a clear cut answer
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I hope it comes today, just got home from attending a friends funeral. Could really use a pick me up :( on a lighter note I’m being a sloth with my husband on the couch watching scary movies now! I’m so ready for a fall update
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Lord let us have the update today. Amen ������
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    I hope it comes today, just got home from attending a friends funeral. Could really use a pick me up :( on a lighter note I’m being a sloth with my husband on the couch watching scary movies now! I’m so ready for a fall update

I'm so sorry for your loss. Today is a bad anniversary for me as well so like you, an update would get my mind off that for a bit. Hope the scary movies help!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Glu does not preannounce updates. If I were a betting person, I would bet tomorrow. I’m going to tell myself it’s tomorrow. I hope you do the same guys. Then if it does, we’ll be pleasantly surprised.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    The midweek event is gone from my game, that means it will come today. Also the featured items section is gone
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Wait how come some people's midweek event is gone? I still have mine and I didn't know it has to do with the update
    \We have a WeekDay event running. It’s a vip with a black Gb, a gold Gb, and 2 tbs as prizes.

If anyone is experiencing this, they should start a thread in FAQ& Supoort and include their platform.

i haven;t heard anything about this here. As far as I know the game removed some sales. And the featured tab in the wardrobe is gone. but no update has come through, and the vip is still running.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i don't think it has anything to do with the update.
    if i remember correctly they dropped an update while a midweek event was happening and they never removed it.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    We just have to wait. I just hope Kalinda drops by any second now
    Yah I don’t think the update coming out today :( I’m gonna go to sleep and I don’t really feel like playing today cause I was hoping there was a update
    Maybe we will get it in few hours? I remember a day we got an update very late maybe it’s the case ? :o
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    yea same Sally
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    It’s actually quite common for us to get an update around this time and within
    The next two hours!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

We're all thrilled to see how excited you are about 7.4! Just wanted to pop in and say it will not be released today. I'll let you know when you can check the App Stores.

And your prediction is correct - the business you can get in Prague is a bar/nightclub.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hey guys,

We're all thrilled to see how excited you are about 7.4! Just wanted to pop in and say it will not be released today. I'll let you know when you can check the App Stores.

And your prediction is correct - the business you can get in Prague is a bar/nightclub.

Thanks for the heads-up, Glu Goddess Kalinda! Your tips are always much appreciated :cool:
    I’m glad to be right about the nightclub but I have no more feels now *cry*
    let’s hope it will be sooner <3
    ✨SELLY KKH✨