Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Ahh can you show us? :rolleyes:
    I’m super excited if there’s a new SMC!
    cVtSB4.jpeg
    Im sure it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, lol. But I love it!!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    What the hell? How long are we supposed to wait? Bye everyone, this is ridiculous, I'm outta here
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Was super excited to update before I had to go to class but that doesn't look like it's gonna happen at this rate lol.
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    My game still keeps updating to the old version. Maybe these troubles are because of iOS new 11 version?

Hmmmm... I don't have the iOS 11 update yet, just never got around to it. You think that could be a factor?
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Hmmmm... I don't have the iOS 11 update yet, just never got around to it. You think that could be a factor?

I don't have it either. I guess it could be a potential reason why it isn't working.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    No android update yet /:
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »

My iPhone with iOS 11 updated but is super slow to download and load. However, ipad with an older version hasn't still... So... maybe!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry there's a delay with downloading the update!

By the way, this is the correct promo window for the #shopmycloset look. There may be an error in some of your games.

Halloween_SMC.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I am so ready for that SMC! c'mon Itunes!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    There are three Halloween outfits to choose from in the pop up store, I’m not sure whether to post pictures here in case it’s considered spoilerish?!
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
    krystal wrote: »
    I don't have it either. I guess it could be a potential reason why it isn't working.

Same, my device is old and it's on iOS 9. If this is the case, then I'm furious with the App Store. It must be their fault.
    Still, when are we going to get it?

(yeah I know I'm lingering just to be sure)

• CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I knew I shouldn’t have downloaded that 7.3 again...I just thought it might be inaccurately labeled. I’m so impatient.
    *iOS*
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I got this from the App Store. Look at those costumes! I think I see Kalinda’s Gold Glu Goddess attire.
    68_AFD145-_DCA7-42_CD-8_D92-4_ADB0_BAAD06_E.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Guys I'm freaking screaming inside
    I don't have the update yet I only saw one new picture in the App Store
    and
    2m2cggh.jpg
    THE FIST COSTUME LOOKS LIKE THE BIRD FROM KANYE'S RUNAWAY SHORT FILM
    2vis4ma.jpg
    You have no idea HOW MUCH I love Kanye's music and him and this film
    I'm shivering for some reason...
    Glu, I love you, please make this costume earnable, don't put it in the boxes, I want to have it
    This will be the greatest thing

reposting it since it got flooded

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I got this from the App Store. Look at those costumes! I think I see Kalinda’s Gold Glu Goddess attire.
    68_AFD145-_DCA7-42_CD-8_D92-4_ADB0_BAAD06_E.png

So here for that black and white hair!!!!!!!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Maybe I should just finally get around to downloading iOS 11 lol. I've been meaning to anyway but just kept forgetting.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    reposting it since it got flooded

awe, sorry I missed your post. When ‘something’ finally showed up I got giddy. You mean we can just buy 3 costumes in the pop up store? I’ll brb. Gotta check the app,store.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry there's a delay with downloading the update!

By the way, this is the correct promo window for the #shopmycloset look. There may be an error in some of your games.

Halloween_SMC.png

Kalinda, can you please tell if iOS 9 users will be able to get the update? And if so, then when?

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    The bride costume is amazing �� and I love the spooky drink!
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    Kalinda, can you please tell if iOS 9 users will be able to get the update? And if so, then when?

Or at least tell us if we need iOS 11 to download. Cause like if that's the case I wish they'd have said something earlier so I could have downloaded it.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    if your device can no longer support iOS 11 there's a chance you might not be able to run the game in the future.
    i've read some articles that say some apps will stop updating due to this change.

ever since i updated to iOS 11, the game keeps loading slowly and/or if it was downloading an event, and this happens every single time.

so i am guessing there is an issue with the iOS update.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    Or at least tell us if we need iOS 11 to download. Cause like if that's the case I wish they'd have said something earlier so I could have downloaded it.

Yeah there is no way for me to update my old iPod touch since Apple abandoned it, and there's still a month or so till I get a new iPhone so I REALLY hope this is not the case

• KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Wasn’t the last update released while we were on iOS 11
    Yeah there is no way for me to update my old iPod touch since Apple abandoned it, and there's still a month or so till I get a new iPhone so I REALLY hope this is not the case

Like my phone can handle the update, I'm just lazy and haven't done it.

But if the new game update does need iOS 11 then in your case that really sucks. Cause if that's the case Glu said absolutely nothing. Like it's not fair to hype up players without telling them some won't be able to update because of version compatibility. Especially considering if it's the case we had to find out on our own and not from Glu.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    i'm still on ios 9 and i got the halloween update just fine-- so i don't think that's it.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    egg wrote: »
    if your device can no longer support iOS 11 there's a chance you might not be able to run the game in the future.
    i've read some articles that say some apps will stop updating due to this change.
    I asked eggsandbananas about this several months ago and they assured me that the game is companionable with the devices on iOS 7 or newer, so if this hasn't changed I guess this is a trouble on Apple's part. I'm thinking that has something to do with them renovating App Store

anyway I doesn't make me any less annoyed that I still haven't been able to get the update I've been waiting for so long

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I’m also not on iOS 11 and it worked for me.

you guys..... there are so many KKG items in this update. I think I need a time out, I’m spending all the k stars I worked so hard saving up for like the last 2 months. These new kollections are so dangerous. I keep “accidentally” clicking on the play button lol.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    I’m also not on iOS 10 and it worked for me.

you guys..... there are so many KKG items in this update. I think I need a time out, I’m spending all the k stars I worked so hard saving up for like the last 2 months. These new kollections are so dangerous. I keep “accidentally” clicking on the play button lol.

I heard about all the KKG items being added on IG. People are thinking KKG is done with hence why they added so many over.
    Like my phone can handle the update, I'm just lazy and haven't done it.

But if the new game update does need iOS 11 then in your case that really sucks. Cause if that's the case Glu said absolutely nothing. Like it's not fair to hype up players without telling them some won't be able to update because of version compatibility. Especially considering if it's the case we had to find out on our own and not from Glu.

absolutely true!
    I don't think that it's Glu's fault though, don't think they would abandon old devices. but of course we need a confirmation from them to know for sure

• Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    My phone updated the game automatically but it was the previous update and now I'm not receiving the new one, hope it can be fixed soon, I'm so excited to see all the new things!