Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    And I’m on iOS 11 and didn’t get it....downloaded it while it was still showing 7.3 so I hope I get the real update soon!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    i'm still on ios 9 and i got the halloween update just fine-- so i don't think that's it.

True! We didn't anticipate this delay and it's unrelated to your iOS version. As long as you have iOS 7+ you'll get it soon.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I asked eggsandbananas about this several months ago and they assured me that the game is companionable with the devices on iOS 7 or newer, so if this hasn't changed I guess this is a trouble on Apple's part. I'm thinking that has something to do with them renovating App Store

anyway I doesn't make me any less annoyed that I still haven't been able to get the update I've been waiting for so long

oh absolutely.
    it doesn't mean that right now devs will stop updating cold turkey and will stop catering to people who cannot update to iOS 11, but it is going to be an issue in the future for people who have older devices. this has always happened with apple products, but this is entirely dependent on the developer of the app, in this case, glu. i could go more into detail but this is going off-topic.

i do believe there is an issue on apple's part in this particular case, because people who have the latest iOS, like me, have had issues with the game.

i downloaded the update three times today, and it shows the 7.3 version on the app store, but the game is updated to 7.4.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Kalinda any word on the android update
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Hmmmm... I don't have the iOS 11 update yet, just never got around to it. You think that could be a factor?

I thought that maybe the update is not downloading for players with iOS 11. But as I see from the comments, this can't be a reason.
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    cVtSB4.jpeg
    Im sure it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, lol. But I love it!!

ahhh thank you so much! I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up buying it because it's not only very cool but it looks amazing! :rolleyes:
    thank you, Kalinda for posting it too! such a great addition! <3

just checked my App Store and it seems to be working good now btw! :o it has the Haute-Halloween description, new icon and it says version 7.4.0 so as soon as I get home I think I will be downloading it.
    going to keep checking you guys for your updates, too <3
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Guys I’m confused I don’t have the update yet but I saw those kollection boxes I want to understand once u pick all 8 boxes does it stop there or a new collection come up?? We can’t pick the box but why is there cash in it and not just kollection items and stars ? If the kollection thing is infinite I really hope it will stay on the game for a long time cause it’s impossible to pick everything in a week.. ugh I know u guys might know know the answer to this but I thought maybe someone will buy all 8 boxes and so could let me know 😂
    sorry can u tell I’m going crazy cause I don’t have the update yet
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Is there maybe a hint on when we will get the update for android?
    It's 4th time I update the game and still get 7.3 version. I already start to think that I made a mistake by uploading this 7.3 version instead of waiting for the AppStore to have the Halloween description and 7.4 version, as Judith did.
    #CapForT$
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I still don't have the update in my AppStore
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I somehow managed to get the update a couple hours ago and I am so obsessed with the collections! I wound up splurging and getting everything in the Sexy Streetstyle Collection, sorry, Kollection and it's soooo good. All of my favorite K&K clothes were in there, including one of my favorite hairs of all time. (You'll know it when you see it.)

For everybody asking questions about it, it's super self-explanatory as soon as you try it! You buy in for a small amount to get one box with good prizes, like, 40k kash instead of 4k kash, or 125 stars. The payout to keep purchasing boxes increases, but you get good prizes, which makes it worth it to me.
    I still don't have the update in my AppStore

I have an update, but it's an old, Monaco one. And it keeps appearing again and again in the AppStore. Not sure what should I do now.
    #CapForT$
  • DeckDeck Registered Users 8 Posts
    I’m getting an update but it’s for 7.3? Should I update or wait for 7.4?

Xr2XHTh.jpg
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please be patient. When there is news it will be posted and boldly. Please don;t flood the thread asking when this or that. IOS is still coming through for players.

If if you can hold off on things like how long will the collection go, while we’re still trying to get everyone updated. (TBH, couple all those posts and all the spam, and I’d hate to accidentally delete you with trash. It has happened and then I have to get you back. ) So patience please?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here are the outfits you can win from one of the collections (although the green boots are from another collection).

OBOxMC8.jpg

Items you can win:
    1) Shirt dress
    2) Hair and sweater top
    3) Top, shoes, and hair
    Also for the people getting salty at Glu -- this appears to be an iOS issue? So getting angry and irritated at Glu is like ... pointless? We've all been really impatient for the update, I know I have! But we can wait for Apple to straighten out their nonsense. I haven't gotten to update my guy's game yet as I'm having some of the same problems as everyone else, but I'm so looking forward to seeing what the guys get!
    Can you click Version history and see if that updates the number and details for the Update. Mine says 7.4 but I have no update button.

For all all your questions like that, i’m Sure a glu god will keep us informed. They’re in the thread, they know we have problems, so i’m Sure. We’ll be kept in the loop.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Hi you guys!! Can't wait for the new update (I'm on the Facebook version of the game).. Kalinda, could you please explain the whole Kollections thing? Will it be available for all the platforms?
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

Please don’t call out to glu for gameplay answers when your platform hasn’t even gotten the update yet.

If everyone could please chill while everything thing is sorted out i’d Consider it a personal favor. As max stated, when you get the update the things will be self explanatory.

no word on android or Facebook platforms yet, thgank you for your patience. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DeckDeck Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can you click Version history and see if that updates the number and details for the Update. Mine says 7.4 but I have no update button.

Hi Koko, I’ve done that to see, and this is what appears.

OeSiwa9.jpg

The App Store is having a glitch(?) where it says previous versions have also been updated. Are you getting anything similar?

7.4 was available a bit ago (without an update option) but it’s simce reverted back to 7.3.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    on my Apple updates it was showing the icon for the old one, but when I went to the KKH page, it was the new update

goodness Simon won't quit calling now lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    on my Apple updates it was showing the icon for the old one, but when I went to the KKH page, it was the new update

goodness Simon won't quit calling now lol

That's how mine is rn
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Ahhh you guys are making me so excited for this update!!! Waiting for the Android release now :rolleyes:

Please hurry up, Play Store!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Here are the outfits you can win from one of the collections (although the green boots are from another collection).

OBOxMC8.jpg

Items you can win:
    1) Shirt dress
    2) Hair and sweater top
    3) Top, shoes, and hair

that hair...I must have it.
    *iOS*
  • PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts

OBOxMC8.jpg

Items you can win:
    1) Shirt dress
    2) Hair and sweater top
    3) Top, shoes, and hair

OMG I love K&K clothes! Hope they will keep bringing more and more clothes from this game for the next update.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts

My Version History looks like Deck's above (most recent listed is 7.3), and both my Updates page and the KK:H app page still say 7.3.

Really hoping I can update today! :) Halloween is by far my favorite holiday!

(In the meantime, can anyone spoil me -- are there any new poses in 7.4?)

((P.S. OMG. That long hairstyle in the middle of the pic Max posted. I must have it. It's so similar to my hairstyle IRL. AAAHH.))
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    My Version History looks like Deck's above, and both my Updates page and the KK:H app page still say 7.3.

Really hoping I can update today! :) Halloween is by far my favorite holiday!

(In the meantime, can anyone spoil me -- are there any new poses in 7.4?)

From what I know, not really. However, you can hold some items from this update like the clutches (obviously) and the wand and a few other items that I can't remember.

I'm really loving all the new clot he's that I'm seeing. They're so gorgeous!! But, I'm a little concerned with they're originally from KKG.
    Either way, THANK YOU GLU. I find this update amazing and I can't wait for Kims B-day!&#55357;&#56842;
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

OBOxMC8.jpg

Items you can win:
    1) Shirt dress
    2) Hair and sweater top
    3) Top, shoes, and hair

I hope the collections stay around for the next VIP cause I did the 3rd & most expensive one and got everything but I like the 2nd one too

and this is the VIP stuff

4p6EWh0.jpg

Dress
    glasses
    hair

(shoes are from the 3rd collection)

I'm only bronze so I only got the dress, but I did love everything. You had to walk a red carpet, answer some questions, use some energy, not waits
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Someone could tell me when the game was updated? My appstore says it is 7.4 but the game icon does not change me and I do not know what to do &#55357;&#56877;[/FONT][/FONT]
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    At the rate its taking iphones to have successful updates... When will the android version be out? :'(
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •