Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi sorry this is happening to you, but you’re not alone. I would just sit tight and keep checking the App Store. they get information about the update sometimes before the actual Update can be downloaded. That's how your store says 7.4 yet doesn’t have an update button for 7.4 . That's exactly my iPad situation. As soon as there’s any news , we’ll post it here.again sorry this is happening but take comfort that it’s not just you? Welcome to the form
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    hey guys,

I'm a bit confused, can someone tell me if these Kollections are only for the VIP members or anyone can get them?
    thank you :)
    hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Kollections are for everyone.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Ooh, maybe coincidental timing, but after logging out of and then back in to the App Store 7.4 appeared for me on the KK:H app page and under Version History! My Updates page still says 7.3 though. Well, at least I'm one step closer.

Thank you Zelena for info on the poses!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    For the Halloween costumes, do the hair styles work as separates? The braided Daenarys hair is killer and I wanna wear it without the costume!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Love love love this update!!! I hope everyone gets it soon, it is amazing!! Glu really outdid itself this time: I mean the Halloween outfits, Kollektions, the haunted mansion with the haunted butler/pet in Prague... Thank you!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    i didn't get the update yet but i am sosososo excited, seeing all you dolls playing on the new update makes me so jealous that i don't have it yet!
    iOS platform
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    For the Halloween costumes, do the hair styles work as separates? The braided Daenarys hair is killer and I wanna wear it without the costume!
    I bought the ghostly bride and this is how the hairstyles shows in the closet:

6_E3_B190_D-5728-447_C-_A1_F8-740_E45_EE270_A.png
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

That's amazing, thanks!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I got the update!!! My hands are shaking, I'm so excited! I need more k-stars because I won't be able to control myself from buying the Kollections!
    iOS platform
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    A haunted mansion? If that's something you can buy, I'm getting it.
    Platform: Android

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Here are the outfits you can win from one of the collections (although the green boots are from another collection).

OBOxMC8.jpg

Items you can win:
    1) Shirt dress
    2) Hair and sweater top
    3) Top, shoes, and hair

yanRur6.jpg
    IUEEK53.jpg

here is the 3rd collection. The hair one the silver dress was from a few weekends ago and I'm missing a purse, but gives you an idea
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »

omg, if they are totally separate I am so getting the dragon & bride

lol, i see you got the kollection energy too

also, just got my daily box so they are totally different from the kollection box.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Just letting all my anxious precious dolls know the update came on my iPad! Hopefully more people - if not all - are getting it too!
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Just a quick little question. And I hope I'm not sounding rude when I ask this.
    But, how come it takes a while for the android/Facebook updates to roll in. Is apple just faster or something. I'm a little confused haha. Again, I apologize if this sounds rude
    You would have to ask customer care about that. I do 'the know how things are released, and a few updates ago, andrid was first for some reason. But if you really want to know, ask customer care , sorry I couldnot help more.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    That's okay kokokokonut.
    Thanks for clairifying it up at least!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ahhh it just popped up for me too! for anyone (ios) who still hasn’t gotten it, i recommend refreshing and seeing if it pops up, that’s what I just did and the October update finally popped up and replaced the Monaco one!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • tamara09tamara09 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Kollections are for everyone.

thank you! :)
    hi there, i'm a daily iOS player 💫
    ♡ KKG lvl 28, leader of active daily!!
    ♡ KKH lvl 27, A-lister
    Jacey, what do you mean fefresh? I've been looking around for something lile that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    I LOVE this update! Everything I have seen so far is absolutely amazing. Do we know how long the Halloween pop-up will be around? I definitely want to get one but I'm not sure I can decide in one day -- will it go away like the other pop-ups or will we have more time?
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    AmeliaKKH wrote: »
    Just letting all my anxious precious dolls know the update came on my iPad! Hopefully more people - if not all - are getting it too!

I also got the update!!! Yay!!! It's 12:30 AM in my country, hope I'll not fell asleep while playing! Soooo happy now!!!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    striver wrote: »
    I LOVE this update! Everything I have seen so far is absolutely amazing. Do we know how long the Halloween pop-up will be around? I definitely want to get one but I'm not sure I can decide in one day -- will it go away like the other pop-ups or will we have more time?

the other pop up shops are added into the closet ..
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Okay, I'm off to bed now. It's already past midnight in here and the update still hasn't shown up yet. What a bummer :(
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    https://m.imgur.com/a/yAqsW here my doll Halloween outfit everyone I still don’t know how to use images so koko can you fix this?
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    I still don't receive the update. In the updates window in the App Store still appear the previous one, but in the game app window appears the updated one with the new icon and everything, but it doesn't let me update it 😔
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Still no update for me but I'm ok to wait, even though I'm super excited for Halloween stuff.

For the record, I hope they never require much newer iOS versions because I'm on 9.3 something iPod touch with no hope of upgrading.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    kate_kkh wrote: »
    I also got the update!!! Yay!!! It's 12:30 AM in my country, hope I'll not fell asleep while playing! Soooo happy now!!!

yayy Kate! I'm so happy you finally have it <3
    enjoy it, dolls! this update is making me go absolutely crazy! ;)

not gonna lie, already spent 30 K-stars going for the middle Kollection, felt a bit bad at first because I got Kash and the black blouse but I just noticed that those items can't be chosen anymore so that gives you more chances of actually getting the outfit and that seems fair for me! I'll wait to get more K-stars before I continue but this is definitely something I'm loving so much!

ooo and holding items! ahhh! favorite thing! <3 I wish more poses were added, too but I can wait for that :o especially because those halloween items look absolutely adorable with those new poses while holding them! <3

thank you so much, Glu and I hope everyone is enjoying their update now or you all get it very, very soon <3

Edit: omg, Simon kept calling me without giving me a time to catch a breathe! haha I love it though, new storylines make me incredibly exciting! :p
    ooo and that Shop My Closet? absolutely getting it as soon as I get a bit more of money :rolleyes: I absolutely love it!
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Still no update..
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got an update but it’s same current version (7.3).
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖