Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    Thank you, Judith!!! I'm really enjoying it. Spent almost all my k-stars but don't regret at all.

GLU, thank you!!! It's one of the best updates I've ever seen. In love with everything! Especially magic wand - I was dreaming of it and thinking that maybe it will be in some of the events, in the giftboxes and that I'll never get it. But it was a great surprise to see it in featured items!

I have a question about Kollections. Can we buy all three Kollections? I bought one by now, but seems like Kollections disappeared from my game. Or we can buy them only once in 13 hours?
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • LiliumqueenLiliumqueen Registered Users 8 Posts
    Is it only updating for iOS 11? Or..
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    So I actually got the right version in the App Store (7.4.0), updated, and yet there's nothing new in my game when I opened it, it was the exact same. I'm wondering If I should just wait, or would you guys recommend me doing something?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    King Kylie and others, I can only suggest you wait and keep trying the App Store. I am in the same boat. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Still no update either :(
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Any info on when Amazon should get it?
    Platform: Android

• AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Jacey, what do you mean fefresh? I've been looking around for something lile that.
    For my phone, when I scroll down and then realwase it, it refreshes the updates page on the App Store. Sorry if I explained that weird but I basically drag it down and it refreshes
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • LiliumqueenLiliumqueen Registered Users 8 Posts
    So far the app store only updated the KKH icon and added a new pic for the details images.. but no update available.
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    This is so annoying now at this point. I just got the 7.3 update again for the fifth time.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    It’s been almost 6 hours since the iOS update was released. Where is the android update!
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    UhYQ9n.jpeg

why does the sexy street wear kollection show an image of thigh high black boots when you actually win silver heels?
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Omg guys. I just got the update. On my iPad and iPhone.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    UhYQ9n.jpeg

why does the sexy street wear kollection show an image of thigh high black boots when you actually win silver heels?

You've got eagle eyes! We are fixing this issue right now -- the shoes shown on your doll are actually the shoes contained in the outfit. Sorry for the confusion!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • OkurrrrOkurrrr Registered Users 92 Posts
    Hey guys. I have IOS 11 and was finally able to get the update. Try refreshing the App Store.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Errr....edited: Ok nothing new in my game when I updated.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    I want so badly to discuss all the new things! But I know how frustrating that is for all the people who haven’t gotten it yet and I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone, so all I will say is that I hope everyone gets it soon and then we can all discuss our thoughts together!
    KKH iOS player ✨

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Still no android update? Maybe I should go to bed.

giphy.gif
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    The update JUST showed up. Like the real legit update. FINALLY.
    Oh no 7.4 has completely disappeared from my version history. :(
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I want so badly to discuss all the new things! But I know how frustrating that is for all the people who haven’t gotten it yet and I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone, so all I will say is that I hope everyone gets it soon and then we can all discuss our thoughts together!

SPOIL IT!!!

Please ��
    AListJacey wrote: »

No doll go ahead and share. When the update first came out it was kray here, and I didn.t want issues to get lost in the madness. It’s calmed down, more people have it, somblab away doll. We can drool while we wait.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    SPOIL IT!!!

Please ��

Haha! Ok ok

if you don’t wanna be spoiled stop reading here—————————————————————————

I bought the house in Prague and I was super curious what the pet would be, I hadn’t seen anything about it posted yet. It’s a ... ghost butler! For 90 K stars you get a full on spirit butler, it’s so cute! And he’s kinda handsome for a ghost haha. The gimmick of the whole house is that it’s like a haunted mansion, although aside from the butler, the “haunted” part isn’t overdone, so if you want it to be a refular house is can be that too.

I love the new Prague club, the best thing about it is that the amount you can earn can increase if you consistently do a good job, kinda like Papagayo.

Aside from Prague, the Halloween pop up shop is tops. The items can all be separated, so the hair doesn’t have to be worn with the dress, etc. which I think is awesome. There are some accessories and hairs that I would wanna use even past Halloween, and I used to hate when all the Halloween hairs came with hats that couldn’t be worn any other time of the year and stuff. So that’s great.

Theres also other new things like new VIP event items and the new kollections, but I don’t wanna spoil too much!

i just blew through about 500 K stars in 20 minutes because there are so many great new things. And there’s still so much more I want. I think this update is really really cool!

edit: I would add a pic of the butler to show you guys, but I haven’t bought him yet and the popup option to buy him kinda covers his face lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I have been waiting for a few hours now and I'm tired... I was looking forward on un stressing with the update for the night but it looks like it's not happening. i'll see everyone tomorrow lol
    Got the actual update now! So excited to check out everything! :D
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    Sweet lord have mercy I finally got it. These kstars were burning a hole straight through me.
    *iOS*
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    My guy's game just got the update as well!
    still none here, and the ipad needs charging. I backed up to itunes yesterday so I'll connect to them again and see if I can jiggle the update free lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Guys if you still have no update try switching of your device then putting it back on. Then go to updates in App Store (for iOS) and you should be able to update. That's what I did. Just checking out all the new content. Thought I should let you know.
    My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hey Kokokokonut!
    I just finished chatting with customer support and he told me something along the lines of this: " It is the developers choice of when to release updates to which ever platform"
    So I hope this clears up stuff for everyone!
    Dolls, just keep trying to refresh the app store. It's annoying, but it does it. Google how to refresh app store for your device, and then just keep trying.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary