Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    95 stars to gamble for prizes? Lol I am way too cheap for that, especially if your fail options are energy or cash. 40 grand means nothing to me. I have 2.5 million dollars and nothing to spend it on.

But I mean...cute clothes. Gonna go check if the update is avail yet.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    95 stars to gamble for prizes? Lol I am way too cheap for that, especially if your fail options are energy or cash. 40 grand means nothing to me. I have 2.5 million dollars and nothing to spend it on.

The good news is once you win it, it's no longer available so it's not like gift boxes where you can keep choosing energy/kash

The bad news of course is the prices, def a VIP week/weekend thing imo
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ChiarahadidChiarahadid Registered Users 5 Posts
    Android update is like 8 hours late from iOS, please gluuu
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    The good news is once you win it, it's no longer available so it's not like gift boxes where you can keep choosing energy/kash

The bad news of course is the prices, def a VIP week/weekend thing imo

I was just thinking about this, I spent 30 K-stars already but I stopped because I got one of the blouses (which is not from the Kollection) and Kash, it's so, so good that they're not available anymore but it's definitely how I'm spending my next VIP haha.

Do we know how much time are they going to be available?
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Savagekkh wrote: »

Jusr wanted to add... they don’t start at 95 k stars. They get increasingly more expensive. The first one starts at 5000 kash, I don’t remember what the second one started at... maybe 20 k stars? And the third started At 40 k stars.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    Jusr wanted to add... they don’t start at 95 k stars. They get increasingly more expensive. The first one starts at 5000 kash, I don’t remember what the second one started at... maybe 20 k stars? And the third started At 40 k stars.

yes :)
    the second one starts at 10 and then it's 20 K-stars (I did it :rolleyes:) hahaha

hope we get to know for how much time we're going to have the Kollections available, I really really want to wait for a VIP event to spend my K-stars on this <3
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I’m obsessed with the Danaerys Targaryan costume. I wish they had gone full Game of Thrones and had Cersei, Sansa and Margaery costumes as well.

Has anyone purchased the warrior costume? I assume the head piece is with the hair, but if it’s not and the hair can be worn without it I may get that one as well.
    *iOS*
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    Um... I downloaded the update on both my devices and while my girl's game on my iPad is working just fine (kudos to Glu, you really out-did yourselves, this update is AMAZING!), my Guy's game on my iPod will not let me enter it. When I go to click the app, it loads for maybe two seconds then boots me back to my home screen. is anyone else having this problem?
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Omg, somebody help me. I don’t know what happened. I just blew through 2000 Stars. I don’t understand that little box that won’t stop jumping. I have a gazillion points. And I still have a krapliad more to buy. Apple is very lucky. The others are not getting the benefit if my frustration over waiting for the update. I was fine toill I saw the purple warrior costume. I was in it in an heartbeat. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Genuinely considering buying a k-star pack to get the rest of the street style kollection.. i think a lot of people (including me) have that one as their favourite!
    iOS platform
    Omg, somebody help me. I don’t know what happened. I just blew through 2000 Stars. I don’t understand that little box that won’t stop jumping. I have a gazillion points. And I still have a krapliad more to buy. Apple is very lucky. The others are not getting the benefit if my frustration over waiting for the update. I was fine toill I saw the purple warrior costume. I was in it in an heartbeat. Lol

Holy cannoli..... I was mad at myself for blowing 500 k stars. But 2000?! Dang you’re gonna be set for like the next 5 Halloween’s, lol!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    screw it i'm back! I just found a reason for me to stay up and study while waiting hehehehe... I just saw online that we also get a pumpkin drink yummm.. can someone let me in on the price and if it's affordable we should throw a evening ****tail party or something and dress up? mhmmm :p
    screw it i'm back! I just found a reason for me to stay up and study while waiting hehehehe... I just saw online that we also get a pumpkin drink yummm.. can someone let me in on the price and if it's affordable we should throw a evening ****tail party or something and dress up? mhmmm :p

it's actually super affordable! It's hmm 25 K-stars maybe? haha I have to check this, brb
    Edit: yes! 25 K-stars and I love your idea! <3
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

it's only 25 kstars and has an animated effect, skull straw and a black umbrella! the drink is the shape of a jack-o-lantern.
    iOS platform
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    Genuinely considering buying a k-star pack to get the rest of the street style kollection.. i think a lot of people (including me) have that one as their favourite!

I'm seriously about to do this, I absolutely adore the whole Kollection! :rolleyes:
    the other two are amazing as well, especially the Red Carpet Glam but I would like to wait for a VIP event for this.
    but the middle one!!! oh my <3
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Has anyone won the main prize from the kollections the first try?! I love the outfits and it’s worth all the stars but I totally feel like their rigged?!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Since android is waiting as usual I skipped completely over that spoiler. I'd rather be excited than less excited about it because I've been told about it already....

So thanks but I had to bypass it.
  • Zelena_kkhZelena_kkh Registered Users 30 Posts
    I don't like that I have like 20 mins till I have to sleep. Knowing my luck I'll wake up in the morning and the update will be out. But, I'll only be able to play it later on tomorrow since I have school.
    judith and jasmine you guys are great thanks for the fast replies!! def manageable we just have to make sure then that no one mistakenly grabs a drink from the witches cauldron...lol:confused::D also just think ahead on what other things can come out this update..
    Zelena_kkh wrote: »
    I don't like that I have like 20 mins till I have to sleep. Knowing my luck I'll wake up in the morning and the update will be out. But, I'll only be able to play it later on tomorrow since I have school.

the struggle I can relate to you!! it'll be hard not to try bringing my device tommorow knowing that it's a distraction but this weekend i'll definitely be going in hiding. :cool:
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    Has anyone won the main prize from the kollections the first try?! I love the outfits and it’s worth all the stars but I totally feel like their rigged?!

Well to put it in perspective, I’ve spent over 300 k stars, and have gotten a bunch of the individual clothing but zero of the collections, lol. But I don’t regret it. I love all the clothes I got, minus the hair from the second one
    Hey, I'm Laura!

• Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Does anyone know what you can win in VIP story? Can someone show us what they got? :rolleyes:
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
    Selly kkh wrote: »
    Does anyone know what you can win in VIP story? Can someone show us what they got? :rolleyes:

here they are! kayla shared them a few pages back. :)
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    and this is the VIP stuff

4p6EWh0.jpg

Dress
    glasses
    hair

(shoes are from the 3rd collection)

I'm only bronze so I only got the dress, but I did love everything. You had to walk a red carpet, answer some questions, use some energy, not waits
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »

Oh thank you! I still haven't gotten the update so I thought it was like the TB boxes with 90 being the set price.

I'll definitely blow some cash and a few stars.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I was just thinking about this, I spent 30 K-stars already but I stopped because I got one of the blouses (which is not from the Kollection) and Kash, it's so, so good that they're not available anymore but it's definitely how I'm spending my next VIP haha.

Do we know how much time are they going to be available?

I def hope they are still available for the next VIP. I spent for the 3rd and seems like most expensive, but I don't really want to try for the others right now since I got to the TB boxes for the week event.
    Cchaircc wrote: »

I got the green boots on the first try from the first kollection and the shoes from the 3rd collection on my first try as well. I actually didn't get the kash or stars til later, but the outfit was totally last.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I did two of the kollections, got the first outfit I was after dead last and the second outfit second to last.
    *iOS*
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I’m noticing a trend that we are all getting the kollection verys last! How tricky of glu but honestly it’s so worth it haha they are gorgeous
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I did two collections, one on my girl's game and one on my guy's game. The girl's game, the full outfit item I got last, and on my guy's game, I got the full outfit I was going for second to last. It's worth it because the items were so good, but I agree Glu may be back to tricky tricks! I guess you can't have treats without some tricks. :(
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Has anyone notice there a bug with the nails when your holding clutches the nails become purple and werid pink
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    I bought the club and so far I really like it! 60 K stars to buy, and 30 K stars and $9.5k to furnish...really not bad! The 6 hour gig only ended up taking one full energy bar and already got an increase in payout. I wish the increase was in both K stars and kash, instead of just cash. And it would've been nice to get to make a least a few more types of drinks, it definitely could get monotonous only doing 3 types. But overall glad I purchased :). I'll chase the kollections later...really want that silver dress!!
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I've been refreshing once a half hour since I got back home to my wifi. PLEASE update soon android! LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats