Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    KKHJeremyy wrote: »
    Has anyone notice there a bug with the nails when your holding clutches the nails become purple and werid pink

I think it defaults to the French nails option. I agree, it looks really weird. It seems to just affect the hand holding the item though and not the 'empty' hand so that's good.
    kmtthat wrote: »
    I bought the club and so far I really like it! 60 K stars to buy, and 30 K stars and $9.5k to furnish...really not bad! The 6 hour gig only ended up taking one full energy bar and ready got an increase in payout. I wish the increase was in both K stars and kash, instead of just cash. And it would've been nice to get to make a least a few more types of drinks, it definitely could get monotonous only doing 3 types. But overall glad I purchased :). I'll chase the kollections later...really want that silver dress!!

Thanks for this info!
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    The nails are that same purpley pink when holding the pumpkin drink too! And just on one hand...my doll would never...

Also a bit weird that you can hold the clutch and still put on a regular purse too. The hand holding the wand seems a bit weirdly small too?
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ah I remember all these Kollections items from Kendall and Kylie...felt a little pang in my heart for that abandoned game when I saw some of my favorite items! (And my missing K-gems from K&K which were lost and I never got back...) Do you think they'll be copying more from the game for future Kollections or will we get new items?

The update is ok! I do love the wand.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I can't keep checking Andrid anymore. This update has so much, my head exploded. The clothes are phenomenal. The festures....i'my off to go dream about the update. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I can't keep checking Andrid anymore. This update has so much, my head exploded. The clothes are phenomenal. The festures....i'my off to go dream about the update. Lol

Night Koko! You deserve some rest after weathering Updatcalypse 2017.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I hope you get it soon, it's not right without you
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I don’t think it’s very fair to cater this whole day to iPhones. Android got completely shut out and now we won’t get the update until tomorrow. Thanks a lot. Everyone’s on here talking all about it and every time an android asks about the update we get ignored.
  • mstandmstand Registered Users 2 Posts
    Has the update been fixed for iOS? I've seen people posting they have it and it's working, but I've been refreshing my appstore for hours and it's still the previous version. At this point it's very frustrating that it's not working and Glu doesn't seem to be giving updates on this situation.
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I am so sorry for you andriod and some ios players who didn’t get the update don’t worry the wait is worth it this update is amazing!
    Ugh, I'm worried about the games being frozen again. Or glitched. None of my friends are updating their looks in my girl's game. And in my guy's game, Skylar and Kiki are stuck in the basic white shirt and black skirt combo that I don't think either have worn, like, ever?? Kiki has pretty event hair while Skylar has like the very first basic hairstyle. UghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHhhhhhhhhhh.
  • LiliumqueenLiliumqueen Registered Users 8 Posts
    Several hours has passed and I'm still not getting the update.. thinking about giving up.
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Andriod update is out yall
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    Still no update for me. I did update to iOS 11 the day it released, but I downgraded the next day. I'm now on iOS 10.3.3 ever since. Ugh.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    KKHJeremyy wrote: »
    Andriod update is out yall

Thanks for the PSA KKHJeremyy~ 💖💖💖
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    When does PC get it?
    :confused:
    PC Platform
  • mstandmstand Registered Users 2 Posts
    The current update finally showed up in the appstore and my game is still exactly the same. Needless to say, I’m beyond annoyed with Glu and this entire update situation. I’ve been playing this game since day one and this whole mess has me ready to leave this game and throw away all my hardwork of leveling up and earning stars! 😡
  • KVLKVL Registered Users 13 Posts
    Still nothing after hours of refreshing. I keep getting the new update but it's still the Monaco 7.3 :(
    ○ KKH Doll: Bre Kelan
    ○ iOS Daily Player
    ○ Level 40 as for now on A++
    Add me on Facebook dolls! https://www.facebook.com/kev1129
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    Bought the dragon princess costume and to my surprise the dragon is a separate too! This is beyond amazing!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I am normally very critical and call Glu out all the time when I think something is unfair. I got the update super late at night after many others had had it for hours, but I honestly think it had more to do with the App Store than with anything Glu controls.

It's a good update. Lots of stories, lots of bells and whistles.

---spoilers below---

I love the Prague house's decor. I may have to buy the ghost. He's my second favorite guy in the whole game, second only to Luther, who is clearly my soulmate.

I'm passing on the bar/club. We already have the Ice Bar, which is far superior as far as gigs AND rewards. This new bar seems rather generic, like Vegas' and The Black Rabbit and half a dozen others. I would've liked a great theme at least.

For future updates, I think Glu should consider what seems to be the more popular businesses are Chevier and the Ice Bar, where there is a decent payout every week and multiple varying gigs.

I'm not mad though. I own a good amount of time-consuming businesses and don't necessarily want another unless it seems awesome.

FWIW, I parlayed a little in the Kollections and essentially won the hair with bangs and a brown leather jacket for some kash and 10 stars. I would love the silver shoes and silver dress but I have a feeling it would cost very much.

Totally buying the ghostly eyed costume. She just looks so ready to whack someone with those black roses. How can I not?
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    Bought the dragon princess costume and to my surprise the dragon is a separate too! This is beyond amazing!

That was my favorite part too! Even when Halloween is over, my doll is just forever gonna have a dragon on her shoulder now lmao I’m obsessed
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    That was my favorite part too! Even when Halloween is over, my doll is just forever gonna have a dragon on her shoulder now lmao I’m onsessed

you both just made me add this costume to my endless Wishlist! oh my God, I want a tiny little dragon, too! <333 haha so cute!
    thank you for this information, it's so helpful! <3

can someone tell me around how many K-stars you need to complete the Sexy Streestyle collection? :o and the Red Carpet Glam one? :rolleyes:
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    This update is AMAZING!! I absolutely love the Kollections idea. It's awesome that the boxes you choose gray out and you can still win the other things!! I just wish there was a way to convert kash to kstars...or that there was more events where you could use kash.

I also love the random tappables that have been thrown in the game :)

The Halloween costumes are WONDERFUL!!! I wish I had enough kstars!!! Once again..give us an option to convert kash!! 😃

Thank you Glu for unleashing this wonderfully beautiful update to us!! We are not worthy!!! :p
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’m on iOS and I still don’t have the update. I’ve turned my iPad on and off so much she wants a cigarette.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Ugh, I'm worried about the games being frozen again. Or glitched. None of my friends are updating their looks in my girl's game. And in my guy's game, Skylar and Kiki are stuck in the basic white shirt and black skirt combo that I don't think either have worn, like, ever?? Kiki has pretty event hair while Skylar has like the very first basic hairstyle. UghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHhhhhhhhhhh.
    Yep, I invited myself to a gig and my other self had clothes on from weeks ago.. really hope this does not mean our dolls are frozen again. Especially with Halloween coming, I want to take pics with all you guys in your amazing costumes and invite you to gigs!
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    No way! Woohoo, I am going to get that one too!!
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I’m on iOS and I still don’t have the update. I’ve turned my iPad on and off so much she wants a cigarette.
    Oh no, I am so sorry your AppStore still is not showing the update! My AppStore has been off its game since a few days, too, but this update came through immediately. Sending positive vibes your way, sweetie!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Can someone with a guy game send me this pic but with guys' oufits? So I can post it in the Encyclopedia Thread. Thanx!

920_EC8_AA-_D63_D-4430-9179-2_A7_D18_F510_B7.jpg
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Can someone also post what the guys pop up shop costumes look like?
    KKH iOS player ✨

AListJacey wrote: »
    Can someone also post what the guys pop up shop costumes look like?
    Oh I'm curious about those too!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    judithkkh wrote: »
    you both just made me add this costume to my endless Wishlist! oh my God, I want a tiny little dragon, too! <333 haha so cute!
    thank you for this information, it's so helpful! <3

Yes, it’s the cutest! I named mine Norbert, he’s my baby <3

XQpqiaS.jpg

Game of Thrones aside, I’ve always had a secret love for all things fantasy. In college, my roommates used to joke “Jacey doesn’t watch anything unless there’s a dragon or a princess in it.” Lmao
    KKH iOS player ✨

Okay I just realized some of the finer details of the haunted Prague house that I didn’t see before! I thought that, aside from the butler, there wasn’t really much haunted details. But as I buy more furniture I’m totally noticing a bunch of cool stuff! Portraits changing, things popping up in mirrors, etc. The level of detail is sooo cool. This might be my new favorite house!
    KKH iOS player ✨

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts

Try to create new facebook page for your doll. I had the same problem with frozen friends and new fb page helped!
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$