Problems after 7.4 Update

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
Hi. A few of you are experiencing issues, crashing, frozen appearance, whatever it is, please let us help you.
please post what the issue is, what was going on when it started, and your platform. Thanks for helping, (sorry if this is rough, I just got up and it’s too early for eloquence.)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m seeing iOS friends back in basic outfits and hair, and I’m told my doll isn’t changing clothes again.here is how I see Max, this is not right.
    D05_C329_D-12_C0-4_BDF-8192-173_EBAFEBB24.png

And if if you are seeing my iOS doll dressed in something other than this blue outfit, please tell (show) us how my iOS doll appears toyou.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    I can't enter my Game since the Update.
    KKH IOS Player
    Everyone, Please put your platform in your signature. It saves time trying to get help with any issues.

my Doll updating seems to have cleared up for me I think, some other dolls still look basi, maybe when they come back on, they[lo be fixed.

Miriam, i’m Sorry this is happening again, please supply more info, including platform so we can try to get you some help.

anyone still having appearance freeze, I just signed out of Fb and signed back in. Perhaps that solved it for me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm Android.
    Acer Iconia One 8 Version: 4.4.4
    I only came till the Loading screen and then it kicks me out.
    KKH IOS Player
    First thing they will ask you make sure you have a good strong Wi-Fi signal, make sure you have plenty of storage room on your device. This is from support:
    [h=2]Why can't I load or open my game?[/h][FONT=&quot]If If you are experiencing loading issues, please do not uninstall your game. We have no way of restoring any lost game progress. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]First, try to fully exit and then re-open the game. Next, c lose any apps that aren’t essential. Make sure that you have 2 GB of extra free space. And for best results, you'll want to always use a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
    [/FONT]

See if this helps, just for the sKe if trying something else, try to open it from the App Store.

I’ll let glu know you’re having this problem. I know you were not opening a short while back,m how was that finally resolved?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have enough Storage on that Device. I mean I have a other Game on Another Device and this Game is Working.
    And Why this is happening again, so frustrating.
    KKH IOS Player
    Hi. Would you please put your platform in your signature? Glu has requested that of us, it’s especially helpful when we pist we have problems. And i’m Sorry you’re experiencing this again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi. Would you please put your platform in your signature? Glu has requested that of us, it’s especially helpful when we pist we have problems. And i’m Sorry you’re experiencing this again.

Okay, done
    KKH IOS Player
    I deleted your post Winston because phrases you used didn’t pertain to anything in our game. If it is this game, so sorry. please post again. Oh, and Your signature is a spam link.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    -In my game, The "Kollections" are completed but the black and yellow box is still appearing and after tapping it doesn't go away.

-Also I have seen posts on
    Instagram about this new Shop My Closet, apparently Kim's hairstyle is pictured with the costume and skeleton makeup yet does not come with it (or at least that is what I have read in comments) so either players are not getting what they paid for or this is an error/scam
    No scam no fraud as far as I can see Hoodstar. Look at this:

A62_AE63_C-152_C-4_CD4-86_F2-_C43_F130974_A2.jpg
    They need something to show the face on, so it put hair on the ,ask. BUT
    look at the pic to the left.....it shows my dolls hair under the mask. Youre not limited to what an artist thinks your hair should be.
    you get stars, the clothes, and the ‘face. That’s my take, if the hair was included, it would be that hair on my doll to the left.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I can't believe I'm in that horrible horrible basic outfit. I have no idea why that would even happen!! I haven't changed games or devices or accounts or anything, and it just happened after the update. I wonder if it was because I was able to access the update almost right away from the app store as soon as it was first made available? That can't be it. Currently, all my friends are frozen. So it's like my whole game is frozen, friends-wise. I'm signed into game center (I don't have a FB for Skylar, although I do for Sloane) and everything is connected properly on that end.

Please Glu, fix this horribleness!

Kiki is also in a very basic outfit, except she has pretty hair and accessories.

Oh, the weird thing is that from my guy's game, Skylar is not quite the same as Webra shows her. See (Kiki on the left and Skylar on the right):

sJ0byae.jpg
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Also we got that same exact hair already: It came with Kim's Met outfit SMC last year. They usually don't re-release hair or tweak hair that is almost exactly the same. (Silver, robot/machina inspired gala theme)

Koko, I just posted in the update thread that I'm seeing a different version of frozen Skylar from my guy's game, but I don't know how to copy that post to here as well.
    I’ll copy it over. When I saw you looking basic and new, I knew there we’re issues. Did you sign out of Fb and back in from the game?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    To Max......Doll, I think I see your problem. You don’t have aFB account for her? FB Is how we connect with friends and see them properly. Game Center was practically dissolved over a year ago. When iOS went to 9, I think. And up until now it worked for you. I started a separate game Fb account for each game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Julia SchroederJulia Schroeder Registered Users 30 Posts
    Hi dolls!!! I have a problem with the update...I can't open the game and it crashes while it is in the loading page... I have android version 4.4.4 and I play with a tablet Acer B1 810... I remember that I had the similar problem a year ago with the Cuba update...and i remember that Miriam had the same problem! I am so Sorry doll <3
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I thought his 7.4 update would magically fix my game's crashing issue and yes it did...for a few minutes. I had a glimpse of this major update, I was able to load the game successfully, I saw the 7.4 Prague update banner in my game, I saw the Skeleton SMC this week, the VIP midweek event, additional Halloween storyline gigs from Simon and Kim BUT THEN it crashed. I tried loading the game again, I was able to move from Mirimount to Paris and I regret that I started an 8-hour gig in Paris (I didn't know that it wasn't completely fixed *SIGH* and now that'll break my progress in 150 appearance blabla in a row achievement) then my game crashed in the middle of a gig, I tried loading the game but after the loading bar it crashes... I'm kind of frustrated now... Kindly help me. Thank you~(I'm on android)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Hi dolls!!! I have a problem with the update...I can't open the game and it crashes while it is in the loading page... I have android version 4.4.4 and I play with a tablet Acer B1 810... I remember that I had the similar problem a year ago with the Cuba update...and i remember that Miriam had the same problem! I am so Sorry doll <3

Aw, thank you Julia<3 I'm Sorry too.
    Hopefully we can play the Game on Kims Birthday and Haĺloween.
    KKH IOS Player
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Since the update all of Dixie’s neighbors are frozen in previous outfits.

I have plenty of storage and my WiFi is strong. In fact my male doll’s game is fine. About half of his neighbors are not frozen (same as before update).

Game with an issue
    iOS 11.0.3
    iPad mini
    82.33 GB free
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    After 7.4 update, there's no option to watch video for the second daily GiftBox. It seems to happen each time we have an update. Hopefully this will be fixed soon. Thanks! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    As I see it, we have 2 urgent issues here, and a lesser one
    • Androids crashing upon loading
    • Androids and iOS not changing clothes
    • no video for 2nd GB

If we need one I'll start a separate thread for the refrozen dolls. I had to log out of FB in the game and Log back in before I saw people

Please continue to post any issues from this update.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I play on an iOS device (iPod, version 7.0.3). After updating on Tuesday when the update first came out, every time I tried to enter my app, it would crash after about 2 seconds and kick me back to my IPods home screen. I downloaded update 7.4.1 but nothing has changed. I have tried exiting out of the app (and all of my other apps) fully and I have restarted my device multiple times. I have 7.6 GB still available on my device and my internet connection is strong.
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • Shivanacamille94Shivanacamille94 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. My game is currently crashing when I'm trying to call Simone to start my first weekend gig. Happened 3 times. Restarted my phone and same is happening. I'm playing on a s5 neo device. Please help😔
  • AleneaAlenea Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm having the crashing issue too, I'm on Android on a Acer Iconia A1-830 tablet, v4.4. The game gets to the loading screen and then crashes, I tried clearing the cache, restarting my device, and nothing's worked. For reference I usually don't have any issues playing the game and was actually playing just fine this morning before the update.
    ~playing on Android~
    Please glu fix our Games. I don't want to missing Kims Birthday and Halloween on this Game.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    I'm on PC and still don't have the event. Will it be extended or are we screwed again?
    PC Platform
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Cheryl V wrote: »
    I'm on PC and still don't have the event. Will it be extended or are we screwed again?

We are definitely screwed..... :(
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    Someone got a letter from glu saying facebook wont be getting weekend events anymore. :(
    PC Platform
  • felipe111felipe111 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi. A few of you are experiencing issues, crashing, frozen appearance, whatever it is, please let us help you.
    please post what the issue is, what was going on when it started, and your platform. Thanks for helping, (sorry if this is rough, I just got up and it’s too early for eloquence.)
    Hello, I'm new in the forum I'm here because since the new update I can't play my game is crashing down I need help I'm an Android user my tablet had enough space of memory and good connection to internet. 

My tablet is a media pad link s10-231u huawei mtc.
    I been playing since February 2016 and I never experimented something like this before if you need more info that can help me please tell me. 
  • felipe111felipe111 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Help me I'm losing my game