Kollections? Is this instead of a daily gift box

Gennac146Gennac146 Registered Users 26 Posts
hey. I just updated and used the kollections and spent over 200 kstars and I was wondering is this instead of daily gift boxes I hope not. The kollections is in the same place tho. Kinda confused

Comments

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I think they’re just going to show up in the same location. Like if you have a daily available it will show up until you open it.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    I have both.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    I think they’re just going to show up in the same location. Like if you have a daily available it will show up until you open it.

this is exactly what happened to me. :)
    I just opened my daily gift box and then the Kollections' one showed up <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There is a problem in the structure/formula. I have one box left, it costs 140Stars and the prize is 120Stars. Only an idiot or someone more obsessive than Me, would buy that box.

27_B8_E3_B4-9_CD4-4_CCE-_A01_A-_DA9307_FBF7_B6.png
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Same thing happened to me KOKO only the star amount was equal.. they could of done that with an energy tile instead so one pick could of been free
    158266_E3-77_CB-4_F48-8_F76-59363_C20_F1_A2.png
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I wonder if this is here to stay? I had an issue with fraudulent charges on my card this month and had to cancel it so I can't really purchase any k-stars this month before getting all of this sorted. BUT I WANT THAT STREET COLLECTION HAIR :(
    Yes, I had that happen in StreetvStyle. I agree, a free box would have been nice. But it looks tackyvto work out the formulas like that. So take a little bit less for each box, it you work it so the prize is more than the buy in., we’ll as it stands now it’s just tacky.

Efig...just figured it out, when that's the last box....i'm done. . Niw if I Had bought that box it would have been all on me. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I don’t know why they didn’t just sell it as a bundle like “get 125 k stars this top this hair and these shoes and 50 energy etc. for 600 kstars” because that’s exactly what it is! Nobody wants the energy or kstars haha we want the kollection! I feel like it’s a poor attempt at marketing, but again the hair is so dang pretty I’ll bleed out kstars for it :(
    I got so much hair, tops, boots, dresses, omg. I hope they don’t do this every update. I will bleed out. But what gun. You know if you just keep going, you’ll get it all. I spent everything I was saving for Black Friday. I can’t wait for the star sale. I better start stocking up on gift cards
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Well,
    I just kinda happy that VIP event is not over, and I have good a reason to spend Kstars :cool:
    And girls kollections is more more eyecatching than boys'.
    But do you guys know how long the kollections will be there? I really don't want to spend tons of Kstar at once :(
    This's the 1st time I want there'll be 3 VIP events in a row.
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
    I kinda want to know too how long the kollections will stay and how it will work in the future
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Can someone please tell me how come the kollections banner disappeared from my game. I didn't even get a chance to play. Hey that's not fair glu⁉ is that a glitch or something :confused:?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Carol the bouncing black gift box is gone? Or just the announcement about it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I got so much hair, tops, boots, dresses, omg. I hope they don’t do this every update. I will bleed out. But what gun. You know if you just keep going, you’ll get it all. I spent everything I was saving for Black Friday. I can’t wait for the star sale. I better start stocking up on gift cards

Haha koko I've been trying to save but it's pretty hard so I can relate to you every time I try to save I spend but I purchase the £4.99 package that gives us 50 kstars or I'll splurge on the £9.99 105 kstars package and I'll save em until I find something I like and then I'll spend and then I'll splurge a bit more on kstars.
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I also spent all the stars I was saving on kollections, koko!!! 😠 **** KKH for knowing what we want before we even knew it!!!

I also wonder how long the we'll have the same kollections options. Has anyone won an outfit or anything really good on the first or second try?? It seems rigged to give the better options later :/
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I also spent all the stars I was saving on kollections, koko!!!  **** KKH for knowing what we want before we even knew it!!!

I also wonder how long the we'll have the same kollections options. Has anyone won an outfit or anything really good on the first or second try?? It seems rigged to give the better options later :/

No haha I won 15 kstars the first time and the second time I won some trousers, I agree it does feel as if they purposely keep you from winning an outfit so that you can get them later.

I'm wondering as well koko if they're gonna do this every update or if it's just something they're trying out to see if it'll be put in the game permanently or not.
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    The red carpet one is AMAZING
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    astray wrote: »
    No haha I won 15 kstars the first time and the second time I won some trousers, I agree it does feel as if they purposely keep you from winning an outfit so that you can get them later.

I'm wondering as well koko if they're gonna do this every update or if it's just something they're trying out to see if it'll be put in the game permanently or not.

The same happened to me, but the other way around. I got pants and then 15 k-stars (which was the amount the game asked me to place the bet) next round I need to pay 30 k-stars, I do want the pieces of the first set, though I'll wait to throw my k-stars there for a while, don't think this is going to be remove.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I LOVED the Kollextions! I’m just mad I spent everything I’ve saved up on the last... 6 months to get all the items.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I hope they come cheaper next time.
    Oh I'm sorry for that Amelia.Think it's wise to explore this feature while on a VIP so maybe we can feel somehow more rewarded!

Anyway, I subscribed on your channel a while ago and I'm enjoying a lot your videos and always make sure to give you my like. The one you posted couple of days ago where you created lots of different looks and characters is very creative and inspiring. I recommend everyone to watch it!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    I’m done. All 3 games. Dating is expensive, but I had fun.

i love how glu made the Weekend Event. One game spent stars and immediately got the 10nevent points. Tried the 10nenergy choice to yell (I think) and got paid 2 Stars, so I liked that and did that again for the third game. I’ve been doing the Venice boat ride dates. Just so much fun with moving boat.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    To make it simple, you have to spend 1,380 k-stars in total to get 18 new clothing items, 475 energy bolts and $100,000 cash.

Further more, 475 energy bolts cost 380 k-stars if you purchase from the star shop. And keeping in mind the conversion rate i.e $4,000 cash = 40 k-stars, $100,000 cash is worth 1,000 k-stars.

So basically you end up getting the clothes for free! :cool:
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh I'm sorry for that Amelia.Think it's wise to explore this feature while on a VIP so maybe we can feel somehow more rewarded!

Anyway, I subscribed on your channel a while ago and I'm enjoying a lot your videos and always make sure to give you my like. The one you posted couple of days ago where you created lots of different looks and characters is very creative and inspiring. I recommend everyone to watch it!;)

Awwww, thank you, Vats!!!! That’s soooooooo awesome!!!! That makes me so happy!!!! It was me creating the models for the fashion show!! It was a live stream so it’s now private! But I’ll make sure to record the next one and post it to my channel! Thank you so much!!! �������� Someone suggested I do one for the weekend event items right before the next update! So I was considering making a cast on YouTube and now even here!!! That would be fun!!
    Charli wrote: »
    To make it simple, you have to spend 1,380 k-stars in total to get 18 new clothing items, 475 energy bolts and $100,000 cash.

Further more, 475 energy bolts cost 380 k-stars if you purchase from the star shop. And keeping in mind the conversion rate i.e $4,000 cash = 40 k-stars, $100,000 cash is worth 1,000 k-stars.

So basically you end up getting the clothes for free! :cool:

Thank you, Charli! This makes me feel a little bit better!
    I’m done. All 3 games. Dating is expensive, but I had fun.

i love how glu made the Weekend Event. One game spent stars and immediately got the 10nevent points. Tried the 10nenergy choice to yell (I think) and got paid 2 Stars, so I liked that and did that again for the third game. I’ve been doing the Venice boat ride dates. Just so much fun with moving boat.

I loved that too, Koko!!!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Carol the bouncing black gift box is gone? Or just the announcement about it?

Oh uh I'd just figured out that when I clicked on the daily box and then I actually saw the black box appeared at the bottom of my screen. Oops my bad lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Do kollections work for android and if so, when do they show up?
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Each time I only got the entire outfit as the final obnoxious price paid. So, yeah, I paid for stars. Stupid. Nevertheless and regardless, like many others I play on my phone. I finished opening every box PDQ, and cute as the bouncing gift boxes are, they’re in my way. Is it possible for them to disappear after they’re all opened? As it is I have problems tapping action buttons because the STORIES  banner is in the way. Thanks!
    I forgot to post about my dream since the forum was upgrading.. but I had this dream that kkh had added like 9 different kollections with super cute clothes and awesome hairstyle and I wanted them all but it costed 90 star to open one box and that all the star I had so I wanted to purchase star and the game wouldn’t let me .. I had to go in the street and ask for iTunes Cards like a bum ? without any result so I went back to the game and pick just one box and got kash !! ? I woke up sweating ?.. such a nightmare! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    They should be available to you after you update to 7.4 version. They can be accessed through the black box that is placed at the same spot where the daily box pops up.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    They should be available to you after you update to 7.4 version. They can be accessed through the black box that is placed at the same spot where the daily box pops up.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!