KK:H Weekend Event 10/13/17 ~ Nothing But Good Luck (this Friday the 13th)!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
[video=youtube_share;hx2vmVQQN70]https://youtu.be/hx2vmVQQN70[/video]

giphy.gif
Hang on a minute. The Event starts on Friday the 13th,
so we're doing a White Sage smudging to remove any negative energy.

No_Bad_Luck.gif

Maybe you're right, I mean, let's just reflect for a moment on all the things the
Glu Gods gave us in that update! Wonderful, beautiful things. Glorious things, Life affirming magic wands,
pink dragons....

giphy.gif

Aww, I'm probably just being foolish. This whole month has been fantastic,
and we keep inching closer and closer to Kim's Birthday, followed by Halloween,
(Big Breath) then Thanksgiving and BLACK FRIDAY!

But for this first Weekend Event of the Update,
we have no clue about what the weekend will bring.
Can you help Doll?

Wing_It.gif

oh brother.

Ok, Hey Dolls and Dudes, time for another wonderful......

Oh Kim, I've got nothing. My head exploded when I saw the costumes in the shop,
the new things in the wardrobe, and the Star Draining Kollections.
You know what I love about the Kollections? It's kontrolled gamble.
You know if you keep going you will get the items. So that is stress relieving right there.

Let's just bring in Kim to Start the thread already.
Then we can start to obsess.
With no hints, it's so hard to say.
Hmmmm, maybe the hint was no hint.
I'm getting confused, it's early, coffee button hasn't been pushed yet......

giphy.gif

All Right Kim. Good Idea. Surprise us.

giphy.gif

Thanks Kim. Now we'll just do what we do best......speculate and obsess.

Be Careful Out there.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Woohoo, thread is open! Thank Koko, it looks amazing!
    But OMG I was so caught up in the whole update frenzy that I did not realize it is Thursday already!! With no Klues whatsoever!! Hoping on a Reality Filming or a Dating event!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Thanks KOKO for the opening I was just on my way to the forum to ask about spoilers thread time!!

spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers
    pretty please
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I’m thinking maybe a dating event this weekend. Not that I’m keen because there my least favourite. But I cannot wait for the spoilers.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm really hoping for a professional event so I have time to do all those new gigs! I'm really excited for them. I'm also hoping for some gorgeous clothes!
    Did Kalinda post any spoilers yesterday? I can't remember, this week just flew by in a blur for me.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    Thanks KOKO for the opening I was just on my way to the forum to ask about spoilers thread time!!

spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers
    pretty please

I love you colorful chant I’m going to copy it and paste mine in a different color and let’s see if we can keep this rainbow chant going. I put your on one line to make it easier for others to help.
    spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers pretty please

We missed our Glu Goddess yesterday, did we ever even thank her for this phenomenal update? I know we shared glu love, but cmon? Doesn’t that magic wand seem like it has our own Disney loving Goddess’ glass slippered foot print all over it? thank you Kalinda for the magic you helped sprinkle in our updates. Omg omg, a fire breathing dragon? I just wish he was more on the shoulder, but hey, he’s about to be mine. Just have to pick which game. So back to business>...........a colorful polite chan’t for spoilers.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Joining the chant!

giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Lii wrote: »
    I'm really hoping for a professional event so I have time to do all those new gigs! I'm really excited for them. I'm also hoping for some gorgeous clothes!
    Did Kalinda post any spoilers yesterday? I can't remember, this week just flew by in a blur for me.

It was No Hint Wednesday. :) Maybe Glu decided to mix it up. Keep us on our toes..
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Perhaps Prince will inspire the hints we desire................

and speaking of Diamonds and pearls.....maybe we get more bling?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts

Perhaps Prince will inspire the hints we desire................

and speaking of Diamonds and pearls.....maybe we get more bling?

I love this song Koko!!
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Can you believe Kim's white dress is earnable?!

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Can you believe Kim's white dress is earnable?!

female_rewards.png

female_gift_box.png

male_rewards.png

male_gift_box.png

Thank you so much Kalinda! I love all of the outfits and her holding that bag is everything!
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I love it, we haven't had a dating event in a long time!
    I love the giftbox outfit, but I think the hair looks really off? Like the back part kinda looks like a swimming cap where someone pinned a fringe to the front to make it look like real hair? I don't know, but it looks weird to me.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    Thank you Kalinda!! I was hoping for a dating event, yay! And the items are gorgeous!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    The white dress is earnable!!! I looooooooove. And the adorable furry clutch!! So good. And even the guys stuff is pretty cute!
    I love these prizes. (TBH not sure about the hair styles) I love everything else. The bags, the dresses, and the shoes with the sheer socks, I love them. I must have them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm probably stopping after getting to the dress. I really wanted be able to have enough kash to get another house that's good for parties and dating events are a huge money waster (pay for half of the dates, boyfriends). If I ever have to do party events, I could at least have another house to look at besides the Calabasas one. I'm there too often.
    Platform: Android

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    I don´t like the hairstyles, but the dresses are cute, and I love the bags! Here´s the real life outfits inspired by Kim and Kendall

The-Costume-Institute-Benefit-celebrating-the-opening-of-Rei-KawakuboComme-des-Garcons-Art-of-the.jpg

kendall-jenner-cannes-film-festival-2017-01.jpg
  • Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
    The bags are so cute I can't.
    (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃──☆*:・゚*:・゚’★
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Oh my more money down the drain cause I need to have all GB items and with my luck I’ll have to pick 40 boxes before getting any 😪
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    AHHH the earnables are just perfect! I love that Kim’s dress is earnable and that flurry clutch too <3
    The GB items are gorgeous as well, I can’t wait!

Thank you so much, Kalinda! This is a great way to start my day :rolleyes: So excited!
    And great opening thread as always Koko! :o
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I like everything! Especially that gb dress thanks Kalinda! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I like both white dresses and I’m obsessed with both clutches. I agree that both hairstyles seem a little off so I will have to see how they look on Dixie.

The guys stuff is ok. I do like that they are appropriate for Fall but the contrast between the girls’ items and the boys’ Items is pretty jarring. I wish Glu would try to make the event Items have some type of cohesion between the boys set and the girls set. Both sets be elegant or both sets be casual. Both sets be pale tones or both sets be jewel tones. Etc.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Lii wrote: »
    I love it, we haven't had a dating event in a long time!
    I love the giftbox outfit, but I think the hair looks really off? Like the back part kinda looks like a swimming cap where someone pinned a fringe to the front to make it look like real hair? I don't know, but it looks weird to me.

I think because of the weird dark line where it's pulled back across from the bang. Maybe it won't be as noticeable in a different (darker) hair color.

I love almost everything. The clutches weird me out in the closet though because it's like your doll snaps to attention lol. HOWEVER I would have loved the silver shoes to be earnable WITHOUT the socks. What on earth
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I would have loved to have Kim's hair and shoes that go along. It is probable that I've missed something similar to the hair in a GB or SMC but I have been dying to have a bone straight, shoulder length, middle part hairstyle in my wardrobe.

As an aside, to combine the fact it's a dating event and Koko did a sage cleanse, I have a great story. My sister cleansed her home with sage to get rid of her ex's negative energy (He is much more toxic than Friday the 13th).

She doused the sage afterwards and put it in the trash bin under her sink. Well, she apparently didn't get all the embers because it reignited and started a fire. Thankfully the smoke detectors tipped her off and she put it out before major damage was done.

Dont underestimate the demonic forces you go up against, ladies and gents.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I only really like the guys earnable hair so this will be an expensive weekend. I was trying to get to 400k by december but I guess not now LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    YAY, the fluffy white clutch is earnable!! I'm ambivalent about both the guys' and the gals' ombré hairstyles -- perhaps they have potential with the pastel pink hair color?

The dresses look fabulous on Kim and Kendall. Thank you for posting them, Paty!

I don't want to chase this weekend because I'm still debating buying two of the pop-up shop costumes, so I'll just have to cross my fingers opening my free GB in hopes I'll get the GB shoes! I like shoes with sheer socks in this game but yeah I can see how they wouldn't be to everyone's taste. I have so many white outfits to pair them with so I'd like to at least play around styling them. The white clutch with the bow would be a welcome addition to my closet, too.

Time to scout out a new hubby for the weekend, lol. :p
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Psst... Instead of sharing a pre-spoiler, I'll reveal the next weekday event early! Next up is a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    Omg ty kalinda,
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    I like shoes with sheer socks in this game but yeah I can see how they wouldn't be to everyone's taste.

Socks with heels give me the same heebies as socks with sandals. I understand that sort of fashion is coming back in a big way but I just remember wearing socks with strappy shoes in the 90s and I absolutely cringe. Matching my socks with my outfit... ughhh. So embarrassing. And I thought I was cool :cool:
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Socks with heels give me the same heebies as socks with sandals. I understand that sort of fashion is coming back in a big way but I just remember wearing socks with strappy shoes in the 90s and I absolutely cringe. Matching my socks with my outfit... ughhh. So embarrassing. And I thought I was cool :cool:

Sandals with socks are def not my thing either! And I don't think I myself could pull off heels with sheer socks IRL so I just admire the more glam looks in-game, haha. I think Kendall is wearing them pretty well in the pic posted but maybe that's because she's so leggy.

(Man, remember when Glu introduced flats to the game? Lots of folks seemed pretty torn on those and I haven't seen them as event earnables in forever.)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol