KK:H Weekend Event 10/13/17 ~ Nothing But Good Luck (this Friday the 13th)!

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    HAHAHA 👍😂 ROFL!!
    Savagekkh, thanks for sharing this and making me laugh!!
    LOL! Genius.
    Android
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I love the earnable dress, that's one of my favorite Kim has worn.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Psst... Instead of sharing a pre-spoiler, I'll reveal the next weekday event early! Next up is a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)

omg yayy
    lots of gigs to do and this is the perfect time for me to make them! <3
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Psst... Instead of sharing a pre-spoiler, I'll reveal the next weekday event early! Next up is a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional)

Thanks Kalinda. a) after dating, we can all earn the kash back b) I can hear the thread theme song already. Any chance Prince did a cover of a working song?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Ooh! Love the earnable dress and clutch and all the GB items aside from the hair. I also love dating events (which I'm aware is not necessarily a common opinion!). Can't wait to get started tomorrow!
    I think it is the sheer shimmery socks that work with those shoes, and I kinda like the look. Can't wait to win them.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts

Thank you for the early spoiler Kalinda! I love it, I can't wait to get started on all those new storylines from the update, next week is going to be fun! <3
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Thank you, Kalinda! We love any and all your hints :o
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Oooooh these are a pleasant surprise! For the earnables and gift box items, everything is cute but the hairs (lol watch that be my one gb item). I wish the recent Halloween stuff and kollections didn’t clean me out cuz I’d love to chase the gb stuff I want.

As for the heels / socks thing, I don’t mind it! I wish the heels were white instead of silver though, I guess (yes I know I know that’s how Kendall wore them). I’d just get much more use out of them that way. I know in the past people have asked for silver shoes but lately I feel like that’s all we get anymore?

The sheer socks look feminine to me, I like it. It definitely has to be worn a certain way so it doesn’t cross into “socks with sandals” territory, but sometimes I see them and think they look really fashionable in a frilly feminine sort of way:

76zV1s3.jpg

PZwT3BN.jpg

Rihanna does it all the time, but then again Rih looks good in anything
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Ok, so...in little more than 10 hours the magic begins. Are you ready? Are you psyched? I already started hydrating. I think things have changed at oak. You don'the get the $650 bottle of wine email as readily. And the place by the airport? When you hit the $650 task, it'seems great. But when you don'the even an hour long date drags on and on.

What'should your fave dating spaot? Do you have one fave cheap date, and a fave energy saver spot?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I usually don’t participate in dating events because I’ve never had enough money to complete the event but this time I’ve saved up quite a lot, so I want to go for hair this weekend. And my question is;

How much $$$ will I need to complete the event?

I know the best places are Soho & LAX. I also won’t be spending any gems on the GB items, so bonus stars are a no unless I’m really lucky with my free GB. But I usually pick the kash box every time.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    yes

YES

Y E S

the earnables are my aesthetic the clutch oooohh god yessssss.

i wouldn't mind the gb shoes tho.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I usually don’t participate in dating events because I’ve never had enough money to complete the event but this time I’ve saved up quite a lot, so I want to go for hair this weekend. And my question is;

I know the best places are Soho & LAX. I also won’t be spending any gems on the GB items, so bonus stars are a no unless I’m really lucky with my free GB. But I usually pick the kash box every time.

honestly it depends on the duration of each date, but i'd say maybe between 20k and 30k
    ideally, for me at least, 4 hour dates seem to be the less damaging to my wallet.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    The guy stuff is super cute.
    *iOS*
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts

Like egg, I spend 20k-30k, usually on 2hr dates at Oak, because I like to complete weekend events as quickly as possible.

If I'm feeling cheap and have lots of energy I'm not expending on other gigs, I'll take my last few dates of the event at a more leisurely pace, at Restaurant Asadaux in Dubai, because it's possible to complete them there without spending any kash. (And I like the aquarium in the background.)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

I’m dying for both bags ugh they’re both so cute I cant

as for dates, my method is, it’s it a 1 or 2 hour date, I do it somewhere cheap (my favorites are Big Sur and Napa Valley just cuz I love the customizations) because I can knock them out quickly. But I have no tolerance for long dates at all so when it comes to 4 / 8 hour dates I go to somewhere with the vintage wine (oak, miraggio, monstrobull) and just knock it out as quickly as possible. Sometimes I get lucky and my husband pays for them and then I feel even less guilty for spending thousands on dates lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

Pez wrote: »
    Like egg, I spend 20k-30k, usually on 2hr dates at Oak, because I like to complete weekend events as quickly as possible.

If I'm feeling cheap and have lots of energy I'm not expending on other gigs, I'll take my last few dates of the event at a more leisurely pace, at Restaurant Asadaux in Dubai, because it's possible to complete them there without spending any kash. (And I like the aquarium in the background.)

Thank you so much Egg, Pez & Jacey. :o

I should be able to finish the event. I've also just decided I will try my luck and buy a few GB's. I just hope my luck has improved.. and earn some bonus stars to finish quicker.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol the socks and heels remind me of my brother's golfing tan. def something i could never pull off in real life. Can't wait to see the earnable hair on my doll, will I rock it like P!nk or look like I dipped my hair in Koolaid? Overall no complaints, very pretty items.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I got the dress and the hair, yay!! I really wanted the cute little purse and I those shoes really look cute on my doll, but I've learned my lesson and I am stopping now. I am super happy with what I got!!
    Happy gaming everyone!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    I GOT SO LUCKY!!! And got 3 items in my first gift box opening I got the hair the dress and the clutch
  • YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    My palette was good, it had all 4 GB items in it! Didn't get any, but am not in love with any one of them so I was happy with the 30 bonus points.

Happy dating everyone!
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
    Worst palette ever! This is why I don’t chase D:

The shoes and bag I’m dying for weren’t even IN the palette, ugh.

YTl7Y6e.jpg
    KKH iOS player ✨

These 1 hour gigs will be the death of me this weekend.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I wish Glu would try to make the event Items have some type of cohesion between the boys set and the girls set. Both sets be elegant or both sets be casual. Both sets be pale tones or both sets be jewel tones. Etc.

This!

I love when the whole weekend event makes sense and follows a theme where everyone can dress up as an unity and take advantage of that to take beautiful pics.

Talking about make sense, guy's earnables doesn't make sense, hope we're not having a 7.3 dejà vu and basically everything that is coming sucks! In Savage's words, I'm playing defensively.

From the GB I really LOVE the pants, not feeling the rest. I got kash, though all items were in my free palette and curiously all were placed on the top row, never saw something like that before.

Getting kash is always frustrating, we can hate an item, but still feels better than kash, right?!

Anyway, I'm not a coffee person, but found this circulating on IMGUR today and want to share:
    VWNW7C9.gif

Cute huh?

Have a nice Friday y'all!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I got the dress and the hair, yay!! I really wanted the cute little purse and I those shoes really look cute on my doll, but I've learned my lesson and I am stopping now. I am super happy with what I got!!
    Happy gaming everyone!

Oh yay Linda. I too got the dress and hair plus I got the shoes. I really wanted that clutch too but I will not be chasing it as I also learnt my lesson. I’m so stoked with what I won. I usually pick the kash boxes but not this time.
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I had three event items in my palette and still managed to pick the extra points. I spent waaaay too many kstars to chase anything for a while, sadly, so that was it for me.
    *iOS*
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I know this is not event relatetbut I just reached 9000 point with the hubby he gave me the burgundy dress but when is he going to ask to have a baby?? I read somewhere he’ll ask you after you reach 9k points but he didn’t and ray power keep saying we adopting a horse!! Lmao did I miss something
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    TQFB19.jpeg
    I'm pretty sure this is the best palette I've ever seen. And, I am very happy with getting k stars. I'm in recovery after this update, and have enough clothing to keep me happy for a long time.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I got the Kendall dress in my free box. Second week in a row I got an item. I was shocked. (Edit: Whoops, I won nothing last week. I won the blue dress the week before that)

I was ambivalent about the dress but now that I see on me, I think it's really pretty. I think the hair on the preview was dragging the whole look down.

I wouldn't have minded event points actually because I loathe dating. I have the money and all, but it makes me feel cheap to marry randos all the time. Why can't Hollywood accept that I am in a place right now where I don't want to date for the pleasure of being tabloid fodder.

I'm happy in my unconventional relationship with Luther. Him rolling his eyes when I walk into So Chic in a prom dress is what keeps me grounded. He holds down our business empire and he's the strong male role model my kids need, not like these needy self-obsessed Hollywood types.
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    I know this is not event relatetbut I just reached 9000 point with the hubby he gave me the burgundy dress but when is he going to ask to have a baby?? I read somewhere he’ll ask you after you reach 9k points but he didn’t and ray power keep saying we adopting a horse!! Lmao did I miss something

I think you get your first baby at 12k actually
    KKH iOS player ✨