Options

What’s your strategy to earning k-stars?

JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
Over the past weekend event, I spent all of my k-stars. All of them. I noticed that a lot of dolls here have tons of k-stars! How do you guys save up?
iOS platform

Comments

• Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I always just do offers and free videos! Sometimes the offers are pretty good, like “get to so and so level of this game” for 200 k stars. I always do those. Aside from that, it’s all just the free videos and trailers! I do businesses too but those hardly help lol
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Well, I have all the businesses and do all of them regularly, I set reminders using Wunderlist for them even haha. I think So Chic London, the ice club and Chevier are the most profitable ones.
    Watch ads everyday, usually they allow me to watch 3 to 5 a day. I never get offers anymore so the videos are all I can get on the "get stars for free" banner
    Work towards completing the achievements.
    Only buy things with kash when Maria offers me a k-star for it
    During VIP weekends when they give you k-stars for 5 starring gigs, do tv shows on calabasas, they take only 19 energy to do
    Always invite the npcs to your gigs too, because you also get stars for leveling up your relationship with them. When you max it, delete them and meet them again

Hmm I think that's all I can think of at the moment

Other than that you just really have to hope to luck out on the free boxes and the earnable black and gold boxes during midweek events
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Free videos

Businesses

with my ****py gift box palettes lately I haven't been opening more than my one box so that has def helped me save

only buy Kstar items during VIP events (for the most part, if Maria offers me a sweet deal I will take it, but it has to be excellent like for a pet)

plan for sales: we know we'll get a KStar sale for Black Friday, one in the Summer, and I think Kim's birthday? I make sure to have gift cards for then and stock up.

Reality shows and backup gigs during events that give a Kstar
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    When vip events happen I usually grind like crazy with reality shows.
    I also have a thing where I round up the numbers, for example, if I have 3 stars, i force myself to make it to 10, and so on. I don't like uneven numbers lmao.
    Also businesses, which are particularly profitable during events that get you k-stars for professional gigs.
    And videos.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »

Plan for sales: we know we'll get a KStar sale for Black Friday, one in the Summer, and I think Kim's birthday? I make sure to have gift cards for then and stock up.

I was investigating Kim’s birthday event from last year and because I wasn’t playing that time I was kinda hoping they maybe had a little sale on star packs, but by the look of things, they didn’t. So maybe they won’t again this year. Maybe because Black Friday is only next month. . But fingers cross they do though
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    thanks for all your tips! :)
    iOS platform
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    The only videos I get are the ones to double the increasing rate of engergy. No other offers or videos for free kstars. Is that because I bought pack of kstars thru store & thus disabled that function?
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Online Essay WritingOnline Essay Writing Registered Users 1 Posts
    university essay writing service is homework helpful professional essay writing service top essay writing services
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    klena wrote: »
    The only videos I get are the ones to double the increasing rate of engergy. No other offers or videos for free kstars. Is that because I bought pack of kstars thru store & thus disabled that function?

You have to go to Settings, General, Restrictions, and then turn In-app purchases to OFF. I didn’t know this until a couple of months ago and used to be so bitter that I couldn’t watch videos or earn stars all because I had purchased k stars.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I always just do offers and free videos! Sometimes the offers are pretty good, like “get to so and so level of this game” for 200 k stars. I always do those. Aside from that, it’s all just the free videos and trailers! I do businesses too but those hardly help lol

Have you ever had trouble receiving the promised K star payoffs? I tried to do some of the tasks that have larger payoffs and never received any of K stars. All I can ended up with was spam and tons of phone calls.

I have no trouble watching the videos and getting a k star.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Have you ever had trouble receiving the promised K star payoffs? I tried to do some of the tasks that have larger payoffs and never received any of K stars. All I can ended up with was spam and tons of phone calls.

I have earned like 200 kstars from doing those gigs and i had that problem where i wouldn't get anything.
    I later discovered that, for example, if a task requires me to be level 8 to earn kstars, i'll usually grind all the way to level 7 and then open the app through the offers window until i reach level 8.

As soon as this happens I go back to the game and i get the kstars.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

It depends on what task you’re doing from my experience. I have never once gotten K stars from any surveys or quizzes, even if I do everything they ask. But usually if it’s app related, like “download this app and get your castle to level 10” I get the K stars in a matter of minutes of reaching the level. And if I don’t, I notify Fyber and they usually get the K stars to me by the next day.

Aside from app offers, I just watch trailers for other apps (sometimes you have to scroll and scroll to the bottom to find them) and it’s one K star each but there’s a lot more of them than KKH gives you just from watching their videos (for me, KKH gives me a 5 a day and never anything more).
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited December 2017
    You have to go to Settings, General, Restrictions, and then turn In-app purchases to OFF. I didn’t know this until a couple of months ago and used to be so bitter that I couldn’t watch videos or earn stars all because I had purchased k stars.

Omg, thank you so much for telling me that. Going to try right away. You’re my hero :)

Edit: It works, thank you! Offers got some hugh reward but seems too much work. Just gonna watch the videos.

Second edit: During double kstars for offers, did as @kokokokonut advised. I downloaded a game from offers which required you to advance citadel to level 10, bought a small pack and complete requirement easily. Got paid straight away & the kstars was worth quite a lot more than amount spend especially if you buy them from shop.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2017
    @miacollins i’m Sorry, I deleted your post. We don’t allow unreleased info, pictures, etc.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited December 2017

@miacollins i’m Sorry, I deleted your post. We don’t allow unreleased info, pictures, etc.

I completely understand this won’t be happening again.

• Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts

Oh my god!!!! I LOVE you for this info. Havent watched videoes for k stars for about two years because I lost the option. It worked!!! Thaanks!!!!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2017
    I love this game but it bothers me that once you spend real money in the game, you lost the watch video for free KStars option and even if you get it back by changing the setting (I had to uninstall and reinstall the game) the amount of videos you can watch for KStars reduced significantly. Feel being punished by spending $ on the game. ?
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Hmm, sometimes when i do the offers, like download an app and go to 40 points etc. I dont receive the k stars... Am i doing something wrong?

• Options
    No, sometimes you have to send I a report and prove your claim. There is a page listing your offers, you get there by tapping on the right top from the Other Offers page. Good luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok thanks Koko ??

• Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    I usually watch free videos and free videos only. Doing the surveys and stuff is reaaaally difficult for me! It always takes me to like five different places. And I feel uncomfortable putting in my real information ! 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options
    If I turn ON the purchase in app button again, to check out the SMC. And then turn it back off later, will i get the videoes back???...

• Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Katinkae said:

If I turn ON the purchase in app button again, to check out the SMC. And then turn it back off later, will i get the videoes back???...

Yes I do this all the time. I turn off purchase restriction to get the smc and then go back and turn it on and you’re good to go.
  • Options
    Kupkakez_ said:

Katinkae said:

Yes I do this all the time. I turn off purchase restriction to get the smc and then go back and turn it on and you’re good to go.

Thanks ??

• Options
    It is against the rules to discuss  cheating. I've deleted that comment.  Thanks for understanding

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary