Halloween costume

Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
I purchased the Halloween costume for the Kim K party and when I spoke with her wearing the costume she says she wishes I could have worn it. So comfused! Here is a snapshot of me at the party imagepng

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Chantee129 wrote: »
    I purchased the Halloween costume for the Kim K party and when I spoke with her wearing the costume she says she wishes I could have worn it. So comfused! Here is a snapshot of me at the party imagepng

Me too, what a waste of 120 k-star. New to the game and now feel rip off. :(
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    It seems not to matter whether we buy an outfit or not. But the costume isn’t wasted. Aren’t they lovely? And as Halloween draws closer, you’ll see all your friends getting into the spirit. enjoy your costume, I’m sure you’re lovely or very scary. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Ok thanks I love my costume and I look forward to seeing others in their costumes too.
    Thanks koko. Just wish I knew beforehand, lol.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    I knowThe update came in they were so many new things all these costumes all these clothes hair the collections I don’t want to tell you how much I spent before the brakes finally kicked in. But I love everything I bought and I hope you do too which custom did you get?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I bought the warrior princess one, the one that looks kinda like wonder woman. Always wanted to be wonder woman as a kid. Still do, lol.
    iOS iPad 
    I bought that one too I love the purple whole outfit is just fierce. I bet you’ll make a great wonder woman.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chantee129Chantee129 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I brought the death bride can't remember the right name lol
    One game got that one. She was wearing it with different hair, looks soooooooo goth. I’m debating on the princess. I am just loving the boys dragon, so unfortunately I think I’ll. pass, or not, lol. I don’t know. I waver. 1st, it looks beige and brown compared to the pink for the boys and, sigh, It looks a little too phaellic for me.. Now give me the boys dragon, or move the girls dragon over to the shoulder and I’d buy it. But I’m still debating. I have a monkey and two birds. But the princess dress is lovely.

I also picked up a white and gold gold gown in the wardrobe that looks like a princess costume if someone wants something but can’t afford the pop up designer gowns. And I bought hair with a crown as well. I think I put that together for 80 Stars between the hair and the dress. It doesn’t have the fancy features, but Glu made sure everyone could dress up. (now please consider moving the dragon a smidge *she asked bashfully)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary