Amazon Update

Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
Has anyone that plays kkh on kindle fire get the update?
Prev1

Comments

• ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    No update, no event this morning!! :(
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    one fully very soon. Sorry you are still waiting, but be prepared, this update is stunning.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We've been reading about how great the update is for days. We've missed the VIP event this week and now we're losing time on the Weekend Event.

Glu folks, if you see this, any estimate on how much longer the wait is for the Amazon update? Thanks!
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    We've been reading about how great the update is for days. We've missed the VIP event this week and now we're losing time on the Weekend Event.

Glu folks, if you see this, any estimate on how much longer the wait is for the Amazon update? Thanks!

Facebook players also have not yet get the update... We sympathize with you guys... :(
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Please just tell those of us who play on Amazon or Facebook. Now we're being excluded from the weekend event too.
    Platform: Android

I know they want to get you the update just as soon as possible. Please continue to have a little patience and understand that it's very appreciated.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I know they want to get you the update just as soon as possible. Please continue to have a little patience and understand that it's very appreciated.

We have a lot of patience, but why are we always the last ones to get the update?

We can make educated guesses, maybe it goes by #players on each platformm? We can be totally wrong and it could have something to do with the modifications for each system. It could be something off the wall. Technically you could write to customer care and ask them, but the humanity behind your question would be lost on people who are trained to look for the anylitical and system facets.

I know it is very hard waiting while we’re all running around with new things, I can only hope that your wait is over soon. Fee l free to talk while you wait, and my fingers are crossed for you Dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Since it's still not here, I guess I'll just distract myself overanalyzing the new Stranger Things trailer.

Almost 13 hours into the event - UGGGHHHHH!!!! When is the update coming? I have checked the app store a ridiculous number of times in the last three days.

Would it be asking too much for Glu to compensate the time lost with a bunch of event points? I don't know how I'm going to finish the event and get all of the earnables and I'm bummed.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I really feel bad about all this situation. Sorry guys. Praying to the update find its way to you all in a blink!;)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Vats wrote: »
    I really feel bad about all this situation. Sorry guys. Praying to the update find its way to you all in a blink!;)

Vats and Koko, you are the sweetest (should've said it earlier, Koko, but my head's in a million places today and I'm frustrated). I know we've all been in situations beyond our control in this game and we're all maybe a little bit addicted.. I know you know what it feels like on some level. Thank you for sharing your empathy and understanding. Hope you both have a great weekend! :)
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Still no update or event and glu never gives us any answers!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I really hope you guys can at least get some information! Fingers crossed, and sending good vibes!
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Vats and Koko, you are the sweetest (should've said it earlier, Koko, but my head's in a million places today and I'm frustrated). I know we've all been in situations beyond our control in this game and we're all maybe a little bit addicted.. I know you know what it feels like on some level. Thank you for sharing your empathy and understanding. Hope you both have a great weekend! :)

Aw you're sweet! You know, we love the game so much, but even the things we love sometimes can be SO frustrating! So yeah it's important to everyone to know we're here for each other and that we solidarize on these painful moments. Have a great weekend too!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    You guys are the sweetest... Your support means a lot... But, it sucks.. No update yet... What sucks the most is that we don't get an answer from Glu... :(

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    I sent an email to glu this morning regarding why we Amazon and pc users haven't gor an update yet. They didn't even bother responding to my email. I'm just really annoyed how it's less than 24 hours before the event ends and we still haven't gotten an update or any kind of answers.
  • Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Happy15 wrote: »
    I sent an email to glu this morning regarding why we Amazon and pc users haven't gor an update yet. They didn't even bother responding to my email. I'm just really annoyed how it's less than 24 hours before the event ends and we still haven't gotten an update or any kind of answers.

I can totally unterstand and feel you. Since the new Update I can't enter my Game and it seems glu doesn't care for it because im in the minority with this Problem. It seems the new Update is cursed or something like that.
    I hope that you Guys get the Update soon and can enjoy it.
    KKH IOS Player
    Happy15 wrote: »

I sent a message through the game and also received no response or explanation for why there's such a long delay. I didn't think it would actually take so long that I completely miss out on the weekend event.

• Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    Miriam89 wrote: »
    I can totally unterstand and feel you. Since the new Update I can't enter my Game and it seems glu doesn't care for it because im in the minority with this Problem. It seems the new Update is cursed or something like that.
    I hope that you Guys get the Update soon and can enjoy it.

Thank you and I hope Glu fixes your game
    You guys...... I woke up to the worst dream a kkh player could ever see.... I saw that Glu came out and said that no more further updates for pc and amazon players due to the low number of players on these platforms... Then i started crying and i actually woke up with tears... Btw, neither Glu nor Kalinda answered to my messages... I'm very disappointed....... :(:(:(

Oh KKHaddict.. <3 I didn't dream about that, but the same thought crossed my mind. I also sent in a in-game message asking what was up and got the generic, "We're working on it, please be patient" response.

I am really upset we are missing this event. I was prepared to do some chasing for the gift box dress and shoes (I LOVE the sandals w/sheer socks!) and there's just no way even if the update came in the next few minutes I'd be able to get the earnables.

Some information would be helpful, but I have a feeling it won't make up for being shut out of this weekend event.
    It would be really nice to have some info... I'm crossing my fingers that the update will be here in time for the midweek event....

I’m sure we’ll hear something as soon as possible. In one way, I get it wold be great to get a loose estimate, but that has never been Glu’s practice. No news till there IS news. But you have to know that they[re working on as we speak, as the wife of a Full fledged PuterHead, they don;t know what a calendar or clock is. You[fe all been witness to this past Thanksgiving, Network went down, turkey came out of the oven and we went there so he could fix it. These guys (girls included) don’t shut down at 5 pm. They[re eyeball deep instuff we couldn’t begin to understand. But what they DO understand.llthey keep working till it’s done.

I can’t be more honest than that. I bet there are a few POd wives and husbands who would like to go out Apple Picking this beautiful fall Sunday, but instead, their glu spouses are working on updates. Oh, and suppose it’s all ready to go, with a little flaw that would have us screaming. Rather than push it out and let us play with one legged dolls, they work till it’s fixed. So as eager as you are to get on with the game, there are families who are sitting their hoping for it to be done more than you.

then there are the glu god’s themselves. They want the update out for you guys too. So keep this in mind. if you think the game keeps YOU up at night, imagine the developers. Not telling yuo not to br]evanxious for it, just asking that yuo bear in mind, it’s frustrating glu peeps as well.

Now lets all put put on our Invisible Wishing Hats
    [IMG]Http://nowendowski.org/photo.jog[/IMG] And hope for a speedy FB Amazon Update. (what? The little box? I said it was an invisible wishing hat. You didn’t think you could see it did you? ). Happy Sunday
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I totally understand what you're saying KoKo... The stress that people who work in Glu have must be gigantic.. But, here's the thing: Pc and Amazon players are the last ones to get the update. In the past updates, if there was a delay we would send a customer care ticket or a message and we would get an answer that was like "please be patient, we are working to get the update out asap". This time, we did not even get this message.... I don't know... I'm just waiting for a miracle at this point..
    Happy Sunday everyone!

I have a hard time imagining anyone from Glu stays up all night working on Amazon or Facebook game updates. They made 100 million dollars on the game since the launch (to 2016, Forbes) and likely more by now. I imagine they have shifts of employees at work at all hours since their product is used worldwide. I don't mean to come off sounding like a b**** but shutting out a segment of your customers is bad service. It says we don't matter because collectively they aren't making much money from us. Message received, Glu.

I appreciate that you try to calm the storm, Koko. You are a saint. However unless Glu gets out all the updates very soon and gives us at least 300-400 event points so we have a chance of completing the event. This past week/weekend is leaving me very sour on KKH.
    Oh guys, i meant working from home. The ones collecting the big bucks are the ones our Glu Gods answer too. So, when it's crunch time, you just know that somebody's working on it from home. I just didn't want you guys to think you were being ignored. Let's all think positive. Waiting is hard but they know you're anxiously awaiting it. Hang i there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This isn't the suggestion thread, but I have another game on my tablet that immediately tells me when there's a new update when I try to enter the game so I don't have to look at the app store repeatedly to see when there is one. We should have that with this game since we always get it later and always end up having to check more often than people who get it sooner.

• Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    Someone got something from glu saying no more updates or weekend events for us on pc.
    PC Platform
    Cheryl V wrote: »
    Someone got something from glu saying no more updates or weekend events for us on pc.

OMG!!

You know, I just went back and read the message I got from Glu customer care and realized they didn't say they were working on the 7.4 update for Amazon at all.. what they said was, "I do understand there isn't an update for Amazon devices but I can assure you that our developers are currently working on implementing new updates for the game which will be released soon." Follow our Facebook page to know more about the updates, blah, blah, blah.. F...! I think Amazon's in the same boat. So what we see here in the forum as spoilers for events are meaningless to us. Again, F...!