KK:H Weekend Event 10/13/17 ~ Nothing But Good Luck (this Friday the 13th)!

Comments

• CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    My doll is married with two kids but my guy doll never moved in with me. Weird huh? It’s probably related to the Ray Powers talk show event that I completed but would never clear from my list of to-dos.
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I wouldn't have minded event points actually because I loathe dating. I have the money and all, but it makes me feel cheap to marry randos all the time. Why can't Hollywood accept that I am in a place right now where I don't want to date for the pleasure of being tabloid fodder.

I'm happy in my unconventional relationship with Luther. Him rolling his eyes when I walk into So Chic in a prom dress is what keeps me grounded. He holds down our business empire and he's the strong male role model my kids need, not like these needy self-obsessed Hollywood types.

Haha! Amazing.
    *iOS*
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I won the clutch. I can't remember the last time I opened a GB item. Ever since someone pointed out the shortness of the arm though I can't stand to look at it. Plus, and I never thought I'd say this, I miss the fidgeting. My doll looks so uncomfortable and stiff.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I didn't plan to chase anything but lucked into an item anyway -

tumblr_oxrsnu8pFj1swz9zro1_500.jpg

Every little bit helps and gaining an item from the free box when I started our last weekend dating event however long ago really did make a difference.
    HollySisk wrote: »
    I wish Glu would try to make the event Items have some type of cohesion between the boys set and the girls set. Both sets be elegant or both sets be casual. Both sets be pale tones or both sets be jewel tones. Etc.
    Vats wrote: »
    This! I love when the whole weekend event makes sense and follows a theme where everyone can dress up as an unity and take advantage of that to take beautiful pics.

I wouldn't even mind coordinating or complimentary colors. I'd say the disconnect this weekend was a commentary on how guys are stereotyped not to put as much effort into date night looks as girls are said to but I know it's just some mis-matching as usual. Really, the guys' items in general need to be more fun. Less suit jackets, more long sleeved collar shirts in prints and tight fit pants that hang below the ankles please @GLU!
    Savagekkh wrote: »
    I got the Kendall dress in my free box. Second week in a row I got an item. I was shocked.

I was ambivalent about the dress but now that I see on me, I think it's really pretty. I think the hair on the preview was dragging the whole look down.

I wouldn't have minded event points actually because I loathe dating. I have the money and all, but it makes me feel cheap to marry randos all the time. Why can't Hollywood accept that I am in a place right now where I don't want to date for the pleasure of being tabloid fodder.

I'm happy in my unconventional relationship with Luther. Him rolling his eyes when I walk into So Chic in a prom dress is what keeps me grounded. He holds down our business empire and he's the strong male role model my kids need, not like these needy self-obsessed Hollywood types.

LMAO!!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    I've for some reason been only getting 1 hour dates as options, been checking all morning and at various date spots. SUPER frustrated. Is this normal? Or is normal when dating a new NPC?

i like all the earnables and have my fingers crossed for the GB hair!
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Can anyone tell me what the weekend storyline is called? I have 2 different 6 hour gigs in my queue...
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    daffodil wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what the weekend storyline is called? I have 2 different 6 hour gigs in my queue...

I think it's Scarifying
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    I still don't have this.
    :(
    PC Platform
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    I think you get your first baby at 12k actually

oh ok then I’ll have a while to it.. thank you for the help
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    kmtthat wrote: »
    I've for some reason been only getting 1 hour dates as options, been checking all morning and at various date spots. SUPER frustrated. Is this normal? Or is normal when dating a new NPC?

I've noticed I only get 1hr dates when dating a new NPC until I marry them, then all the time options start appearing in rotation. Not sure if it's like that for everyone but it's certainly been the case for me!
    Plus, and I never thought I'd say this, I miss the fidgeting. My doll looks so uncomfortable and stiff.

I agree! Also I think it's kinda silly we can carry a clutch AND a bag at the same time, but hey, maybe my doll needs to haul around a lot of stuff? My IRL purse is certainly overflowing :p

My free GB had all four items but of course I picked +30 event points :rolleyes: Bah, I got unusually crabby over that this morning! Chill, self, the weekend is nearly here...

And lol at Savage and Luther! He's a fun character, I always smile when he pops up all grumpy-looking for a Real Run-in.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Pez, same here. All four items were in my palette and yet I've managed to pick the only box with cash. :rolleyes:

4vo2exq.png

RWRBKsP.gif
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I love the dress and I got it in the first box I opened. Super happy!!! I like the gb clutch, too, but decide not to open more as the hair and shoes are not my taste this week. Jon got the hair and the "proper length" jeans (Thank you, Glu! #NoMoreHigh-WatersForGuys). Those are the two items I want the most for Jon.

Vats, in Jon's palette, all 4 gb items are in the bottom row. :)
    Savage, I just love your stories, including the one on page 3. :p
    Happy Friday & Have a great weekend, dolls!

IMG_0282.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Aw I'm glad people liked my story. Thank you. Luther is just so real.

I'm doing the first gig and wow, I read it wrong and thought all day it meant scar-ifying and not scary-fying. Like I thought it had to do with scarification or something and was a super dark turn for KKH land.

Btw, if you do the ten energy yell at the beginning, the director gives you a star and two hearts.
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks for sharing your funny stories Savage. I accidentally tapped the k-star option and Morcello dropped 10 hearts and 5 energy during the first gig.
    Vats, in Jon's palette, all 4 gb items are on the bottom row. :)

Really?! This is unusual. Congrats on getting the pants to Jon. Wish I had the same luck! He's hot in that outfit, want to buy that jacket during BF.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    Pez, same here. All four items were in my palette and yet I've managed to pick the only box with cash. :rolleyes:

4vo2exq.png

RWRBKsP.gif

i got energy...
    and it was actually a decent palette. i somehow managed to pick the ****ty option
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    ldavis1636 wrote: »
    TQFB19.jpeg
    I'm pretty sure this is the best palette I've ever seen. And, I am very happy with getting k stars. I'm in recovery after this update, and have enough clothing to keep me happy for a long time.

The shoes & hair were in the same places in my palette as well. I chose the shoes and stopped there since I want to save my Kstars for Halloween

Also, I did the first gig for the event. You're asked to scream which you can do weakly and won't cost you anything, yelp which is like 10 energy, or really scream for 2 Kstars. I figured what the hey, let's see if there is a payout and chose the 2Kstar scream and got some event points.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I got 30 event points which are not that bad? Haha, I did want the clutch but I won't be chasing it this time.
    Good luck, everyone! <3
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Is anyone having trouble with calling Simon for the first weekend gig? My friend said her game is crashing.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I somehow got Kendall's met gala dress in my free box and I'm beyond thrilled with it. I was tempted to open more, but I suspect we may have a k star sale for Kim's birthday, so I'm trying to wait to buy some! It's so hard, wahhh.
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    Also, I did the first gig for the event. You're asked to scream which you can do weakly and won't cost you anything, yelp which is like 10 energy, or really scream for 2 Kstars. I figured what the hey, let's see if there is a payout and chose the 2Kstar scream and got some event points.

yes!! <3 I went with this one too after reading your comment (so thank you :rolleyes: haha) and you do get a bunch of event points, Kash and 5 energy bolts. :)

this might not have anything to do with the event... haha but I've seen people making one of their gigs and I don't know what is it about but it seems like they have to wait a week to continue it? Or like they're going to get a surprise in a week? Something like that and I'd like to know if anyone in here knows which gig is this one? I'd love to make it, too <3
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    I missed almost all of Friday for the event, I hope I can finish it though. Had a good reason to skip one day though, I finally defended my bachelor's degree... on Friday the 13th, go figure :D
    In my free box i got a boring white box dress, I didn't really want to chase anything but wanted to get event points faster, so I tried again - I lucked out with the event hair. I actually really like it on my doll!
    playing on Android
  • Mary - LouMary - Lou Registered Users 27 Posts
    What is it with KKH & facebook? Once again we are shut out. No update. No weekend event. (and as we know no weekend event last week either as it was a SYS....) Can someone please look into this?

BTW I have no idea how to do a signature thing but I play on a Desktop PC & as prev mentioned through facebook....
    Q1V9uHg.png

You guys! Thank you so much for bringing such a fun storyline! I'm totally looking forward to see how things will develop next weekend. This is a genius move.

Last update I noticed that you gave to us a special prize for completing all storylines from the Fashion Weeks through Maria, though the sense of continuity wasn't so clear as you're doing now. Please keep going on this direction with future weekend storylines!HspfPt6.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Q1V9uHg.png

You guys! Thank you so much for bringing such a fun storyline! I'm totally looking forward to see how things will develop next weekend. This is a genius move.

Last update I noticed that you gave to us a special prize for completing all storylines from the Fashion Weeks through Maria, though the sense of continuity wasn't so clear as you're doing now. Please keep going on this direction with future weekend storylines!HspfPt6.gif

Is this from doing the weekend event storyline? Or do you have to buy the haunted house in Prague?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Q1V9uHg.png

Ooo, this is the one I was talking about! Sounds so fun! Is this the weekend storyline? :o
    Done!
    UJGtbSm.png?1

I must say that now I took a closer look on the hairstyle, I'm impressed by the effect of the purple highlights blending so beautifully with all colors of hair available. Well done! Would love if they use the same technique to produce a long hairstyle.

As for the rest, looks like the attire of a homeless guy going to apply for a job opportunity! Just burn it!IdDV2Ce.gif

Hope we're done with 7.3's leftovers and the real fashion starts to come XD.
    Is this from doing the weekend event storyline? Or do you have to buy the haunted house in Prague?

Uhum it's part of the weekend storyline. You don't need to own Prague's mansion.;)

judithkkh wrote: »
    Ooo, this is the one I was talking about! Sounds so fun! Is this the weekend storyline? :o

Sorry I missed your earlier post. Yeah it's a lot of fun. Make sure to choose the energy options when the directors ask to you do something, this will give to you a k-star. Now if you pay k-stars to them they'll drop 10 extra points.:)

#cheapnessisintheair
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol I paid the kstars to see what would happen but that's ok cause I got a boatload of points which really helps with Bort giving 1 hour dates
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    This is from the storyline, you need to visit the haunted house at some point but you don't need to buy it
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    I've noticed I only get 1hr dates when dating a new NPC until I marry them, then all the time options start appearing in rotation. Not sure if it's like that for everyone but it's certainly been the case for me!
    kmtthat wrote: »

i like all the earnables and have my fingers crossed for the GB hair!

I know it's late, but it actually has to do with the relationship level. On the first level you will only get 1-hour dates, 2nd 2-hour, 3rd 4-hour, and from them on all of them. So Pez' observation is kind of correct since your usually asked to get married on the second or third level (when your A-list and have been married before) but you don't actually have to get married to get the longer dates. I never bother to...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    lol I paid the kstars to see what would happen but that's ok cause I got a boatload of points which really helps with Bort giving 1 hour dates

I paid k-stars in the first gig and energy in the last one, this guaranteed me 50 extra bonus points at the end.

My Bort was nice and offered 4h and 8h a lot this weekend. Already mentioned this 1 billion times, they need to update the date system and give us the choice of how many hours we want to date. These random timers sucks!

Now I'm taking a break from the game till Monday when the next event starts. I'll save the storylines from the updates to professional events from now on. To film reality shows definitely make things easier and quicker, I just can't handle to film those anymore.

#grindfatigue
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Q1V9uHg.png

??? I didn't get this? I'm on android?
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers