Update v7.4 - Anticipation

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Noooooo. I updated too and everyone is still frozen. I'm sure that means Skylar is still frozen as well. As Trumpster would say, Sad!!

We're pretty much in the same situation the update didn't fix any of my frozen friends and I don't feel up to making a new Facebook account because I've tried that before and Facebook shut it down after assuming it was someone else and not me.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Literally 2 minutes after I added Skylar, I saw her in my game in the. Gorgeous GB Dress. Welcome back doll. 9_EFC9_C49-_A1_B6-4155-_BC9_F-4_B9_F77_B8_BA9_C.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    How does one add friends now?
    I deleted friends the first time back when gc was still an option because i didn't know they'd be integrated into my celeb list, but now that i am a+++ i wanna have some friends
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    HAHA we are twinsies :o Your hair is so much better though!! Kiki is wearing that hairstyle right now and will be for some time yet :D It's soooooooo pretty and I'm glad I chased it!

I'm sorry to see some of you have dolls syncing issues. It only happened to my games when the update first came out, then it kind of fixed itself. All my friends are changing fine.

IMG_0267.jpg
    Sugar, to cheer you up, while I was checking my friend list to see if the dolls were syncing right, I saw Kiki & Angeline wearing the same outfit. Haha, we both bought the Ka$h top but not the Kstar bottom of that set, instead, paired the top with Balmain pants/boots. They look fierce. Great minds think alike. :D
    I'm loving this update but I'm gonna make a new Facebook account not gonna post it on here will more than likely put it in my signature
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Hey guys, I created a FB for Skylar (which I'm not posting here because I remember the rules!) But I just wanted to say that it seems to be providing an updated look for Skylar so she isn't in the basic white tee and awful awful hair. If you would like to add me, please send me a PM!

I'm mostly writing this to make my friends check their girls' games to look for friendship requests from me so you can get an updated version of Skylar and hopefully I can see updated versions of yourselves too!

just sent you a pm, doll <3
    egg wrote: »
    How does one add friends now?
    I deleted friends the first time back when gc was still an option because i didn't know they'd be integrated into my celeb list, but now that i am a+++ i wanna have some friends

you add them by using the Facebook you have connected to the game :o like you send them a Friend request <3 I'm sending you a pm, hope it's okay :)
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Literally 2 minutes after I added Skylar, I saw her in my game in the. Gorgeous GB Dress. Welcome back doll. 9_EFC9_C49-_A1_B6-4155-_BC9_F-4_B9_F77_B8_BA9_C.jpg

How did you get the dress in the right? And that ring?!😱
    Also is the gold Halloween costume from the banner available yet?
    I am a bit lost and overwhelmed since I just came back from a work trip
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Khant wrote: »
    How did you get the dress in the right? And that ring?!&#55357;&#56881;
    Also is the gold Halloween costume from the banner available yet?
    I am a bit lost and overwhelmed since I just came back from a work trip

Hi, welcome back! The ring is the easiest to answer: It's available to anyone if you look under the 'misc' tab on your accessories section of your closet. This is presuming you are talking about Skylar's ring. The ring Koko has is only available in either black boxes or gold boxes, I can't remember which. You can see it near the bottom of that same misc screen though.

The dress is from this special weekend event! Make sure you update your game and I think you should get the event and have a shot at winning it? I think it's fabulous.

As for the banner, some Halloween costumes are available, but I don't think the gold one is. I'm guessing more costumes will probably be released during or close to the Halloween event weekend.
    Hi Khant!Max and My dolls look like they could be the ads for ‘this week’s clothes’. On the left Apple has her white earner prize dress, yours with 300 earned event points! On the right, the mini with the train..that is the gift Box dress, if yuo choose the right GB.

Max, I[m so glad you[re changing again. i’m Telling everyone, you have to connect via FB if you want your look to be seen. Astray give it a shot.

and, egg and anyone who wants to connect with players, options for putting your add info out:
    • Put your FB link in your signature. I see someone looking for friends, if their add info is in their sig...I add them right away.
    • go to the Friends and Gifting subforum, start a thread and put your add info in
    • pm anyone you want to play with and share your add info privately.

Another thing....I don’t know how you feel about it, I’m fine with it and do it..I call it “the friend of my friend is probably my friend’ approach. Look at your friends lists, you will probably see a lot of forum firends in their list. Contact them that way, ask to add them or just send a request.

Warning, if you see a Koko Kokonut, it could be the wrong game, so check with me for the right platform game.

I added Max, opened my game and BOOM. In less than 2 minutes it took affect and she was no longer basic. True, she was already in my game, but even new adds happen right away.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, welcome back! The ring is the easiest to answer: It's available to anyone if you look under the 'misc' tab on your accessories section of your closet. This is presuming you are talking about Skylar's ring. The ring Koko has is only available in either black boxes or gold boxes, I can't remember which. You can see it near the bottom of that same misc screen though.

The dress is from this special weekend event! Make sure you update your game and I think you should get the event and have a shot at winning it? I think it's fabulous.

As for the banner, some Halloween costumes are available, but I don't think the gold one is. I'm guessing more costumes will probably be released during or close to the Halloween event weekend.

Thank you so much! I have the sapphire diamond ring but I can't find the other gorgeous diamond ring anywhere!
    It's beautiful tho

Thank you Koko! 😘
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's Saturday morning now with still no update for Amazon and I'm assuming not Facebook either. If we're still going to have to wait for the update, we at least should have been able to start the weekend event at the same time as everyone else. Now we get more than 24 hours less time.
    Platform: Android

InZqG8t.jpg

Looks like I don't have it 😥
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Khant, I think you have to be married already to see those rings as they have the wedding symbol attached to them.

kVzKOT.jpg
  • Happy15Happy15 Registered Users 184 Posts
    It's so frustrating how we Amazon and Facebook users are being ignored by Glu. I meam really why can't they give us an answer on why we haven't gotten the update yet.
    Happy15 wrote: »
    It's so frustrating how we Amazon and Facebook users are being ignored by Glu. I meam really why can't they give us an answer on why we haven't gotten the update yet.

Being told something would be nice. My tablet is really tired of being turned on and off again. And it's always for nothing.

I’m sure they’re working on it, and will get it out to you as soon as possible.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    SugarK wrote: »
    Khant, I think you have to be married already to see those rings as they have the wedding symbol attached to them.

kVzKOT.jpg

OH! Thank you SugarK!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I added Max, opened my game and BOOM. In less than 2 minutes it took affect and she was no longer basic. True, she was already in my game, but even new adds happen right away.

I added Skylar as a FB friend and boom, she’s there. I was not FB friends with James so added that account and boom, he’s there.
    But you and I are already Facebook friends and you are frozen. How do we fix?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Being told something would be nice. My tablet is really tired of being turned on and off again. And it's always for nothing.

We should start a petition you guys...
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    ty koko, for the tips!
    also just pm'd you judith <3
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    I completely understand that it may take awhile to resolve all the issues that came with this update (such as Amazon/Facebook players not getting the update yet and some players on iOS/Android, such as myself, who updated but are now not able to enter their game at all), but leaving us in the dark like this is so incredibly unprofessional. I mean seriously, how difficult is it for Glu to swing by the forum for a quick sec and tell us "hey, we're sorry for the inconvenience and we are working on a solution"? I think I speak for a lot of players here on the forum that we spend way too much time and money to just be ignored like this. :mad:
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player
  • Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    Will PC even get to play this? :(
    PC Platform
  • TatiKKHTatiKKH Registered Users 7 Posts
    The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the Prague haunted mansion was this music video --

[video=youtube_share;pDxoj-tDDIU]https://youtu.be/pDxoj-tDDIU[/video]

Just replace the ghost butler with a ghost biker and we're all set. ;)

(jk, I like the ghost butler).
    The Android crashing is being investigated, players not being able to play is always a top priority. Glu really appreciates your patience.

And they are working to get the other platforms updated. As soon as there is news, they'll share it. Hang on. I know it's rough. And I've passed along how patiently you guys are waiting, but you're anxious. So, they know you're not just out having a great weekend. They know you're waiting, and they appreciate your patience.

Edit: Oh, great song choice Tati. But we need as many bikers around here as we can get, so I'd keep Celine's biker a biker. iykwim. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    I just got a small Google Play update - wonder what that's about!
    playing on Android
    juf wrote: »
    I just got a small Google Play update - wonder what that's about!

I believe we all did i am thinking it's to fix glitches and other stuff I'm hoping it'll fix your problem if you have any.

On the plus side I've created a new facebook as i was instructed and it actually worked and my friends are now updating their clothes, i just wanted to come on here and state that.

Anyway have a great night or day :)
    I'm so glad to hear that Lucas. You should update your signature with the new links. If we don't add the new account, I'm thinking you dolls will stop changing their clothes for us. But so so glad to hear it is fixed for you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The Android crashing is being investigated, players not being able to play is always a top priority. Glu really appreciates your patience.

And they are working to get the other platforms updated. As soon as there is news, they'll share it. Hang on. I know it's rough. And I've passed along how patiently you guys are waiting, but you're anxious. So, they know you're not just out having a great weekend. They know you're waiting, and they appreciate your patience.

Edit: Oh, great song choice Tati. But we need as many bikers around here as we can get, so I'd keep Celine's biker a biker. iykwim. :)

Other platforms means Amazon and Facebook? I see people talking about getting messages that updates for those platforms are over, but I would think there would be official information saying so if that's what the delay is about.

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    7.4.1 is now available on all platforms, including Amazon and Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Ziya SwansonZiya Swanson Registered Users 56 Posts
    7.4.1 is now available on all platforms, including Amazon and Facebook!
    I'm very happy that Amazon/Facebook players have finally gotten the update, but do you know if Glu is working on a solution for the players on iOS and android who cannot enter their game after updating? I downloaded the update a week ago and I still can't enter my game and I'm pretty sure I saw another person on the forum say they had the same problem. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    p.s. I play on a iPod, version 7.0.3
    #ComeBackVats
    iOS player