Level 16 but no Kendall & Kylie

klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
Hi,
I’m currently a level 16 B-Lister but the game haven’t introduced Kendall & Kylie yet.
I looked on forum, web, & game wiki page advised they would show up at level 13 with the Knock Knock quest. I’m still waiting.
Maria did advised I could invite them & Kim as VIP by calling them to events, shoots etc. But the only one showing is Kim.
Thought it could be that I need the Kendall & Kylie game app so got that & played to level 8 but still nothing.
Any advise or thoughts please :confused:
iOS iPad 
Level: 56
List: A+++
Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)

Comments

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Hi Klena!

I think that even them being available from level 13, you need to complete a set of storylines to reach the one you're able to unlock them. My advice is to you it's to keep playing that they'll eventually show up, it's tough to say which is the right path to them, cause so may storylines were added since they were introduced back in 2015. Hope this helps!:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I think it could be that I signed up for the trial bronze vip thus getting extra story lines too.
    Think I’m going to have to cancel the vip as the quests are getting out of hand until I catch up with the oldies. :(
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, before you cancel the VIP, I would co plete evrything it offers first. Because if you go back later and rejoin the program, it will not repeat what you've already been exposed to. So if you like a quest, do it now before cancelling.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol, how do I know which is which?
    iOS iPad 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    klena wrote: »

someone else mentioned the crossover situation as well I do believe that GLU told them the crossover event is no longer available so I don't believe you need to get the kendall and kylie game but as Vats stated you probably have to complete a set of storylines before you get them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi,
    I’m currently a level 16 B-Lister but the game haven’t introduced Kendall & Kylie yet.
    I looked on forum, web, & game wiki page advised they would show up at level 13 with the Knock Knock quest. I’m still waiting.
    Maria did advised I could invite them & Kim as VIP by calling them to events, shoots etc. But the only one showing is Kim.
    Thought it could be that I need the Kendall & Kylie game app so got that & played to level 8 but still nothing.
    Any advise or thoughts please confused.png

The appearance of Kendall & Kylie in KK:H doesn't depend on whether or not your play K&K. Vats post was right on the money about that.

Re getting your tasks done before ending VIP,

Hmmm, I no longer have VIP, is there anything that might indicate it's a VIP gig? I know there's a VIP logo for things in the closet, and things on the Perks tabs.Maybe if you took SS of the tasks you have to do someone can help identfy them, but a better idea would be to start keeping track of those, and then trying to catch up on the older tasks.

(I just meant I didn't want you to miss out on any rewards you wanted , because you can't go back and re-do if you rejoin at a later date, higher level or not. )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Hmmm, I no longer have VIP, is there anything that might indicate it's a VIP gig? I know there's a VIP logo for things in the closet, and things on the Perks tabs.Maybe if you took SS of the tasks you have to do someone can help identfy them, but a better idea would be to start keeping track of those, and then trying to catch up on the older tasks.

yes there is <3 at the end of the gig it should say "Exclusive VIP story" or something like that if I'm not mistaken :o
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    The appearance of Kendall & Kylie in KK:H doesn't depend on whether or not your play K&K. Vats post was right on the money about that.

Re getting your tasks done before ending VIP,

(I just meant I didn't want you to miss out on any rewards you wanted , because you can't go back and re-do if you rejoin at a later date, higher level or not. )

Sorry, I have something like more than 10,000 photos on my phone, and including screenshots, and am not up to looking through them at this time on a Sunday night, but it looks something like this: ***VIP*** along with the gig name in goals.
    Thank you so much guys. Found the quest for vip and yep it shows ***VIP***
    Luckily I haven't started it yet so think I'll cancel and then focus on existing and normal in game quests before I think of vip.
    There're so many as I'm new to the game and it had so many updates with storylines that it will take me a long time to run out of them I think. lol.
    iOS iPad