Lets talk about our new Home!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I read that we should be able to do videos......lemme see if I can brighten things here. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Oh yeah, me and this new forum, we're gonna be good friends.   When it's that easy to pop a video in....i'm there.  Of course, i think I need to learn another forum language, but hey, we'll get through it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I'm more of a lurker than a poster but fwiw I like the new forum! The only thing I liked better about the older version was that it was easier to tell the difference between the stickied posts and the regular posts but that's nbd.
    iOS player
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Angeline, hang on, i’ll See what I can find out about fixing your name.   I’ll try to get an answer for you, hang tight in the meantime?.  
    Thanks, Koko!
    I probably should shorten my username and don’t use “&”, if I get to change it.
    AngelineJ
    or 
    AandJ

It looks like we only have 1hr to edit our post, after that we can no longer make any change to our older posts. Ahhh ... I struggle with my English writing so much and used to edit my previous posts. I hope no one can see how many times I edited my posts. Koko, please tell me you can’t. It’s embarrassing! I’m going to be very quiet. ???? 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    I'm really hoping we'll get an option for a dark theme in the future! I like the new functionalities, but bright forum themes tend to tire out my eyes. :( 
    playing on Android
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited October 2017
    It looks like we only have 1hr to edit our post, after that we can no longer make any change to our older posts. Ahhh ... I struggle with my English writing so much and used to edit my previous posts. I hope no one can see how many times I edited my posts. Koko, please tell me you can’t. It’s embarrassing! I’m going to be very quiet. ???? 
    Hahaha don't worry about that! I'm the king of typos and creating 'neologism' (is that a word, right?!) and TBH that happens a lot in my mother language, how could I avoid don't commit mistakes in English too! :D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Hello everyone!
    I'm trying to get used to the new look.
    But my eyes probably won't, it is soo bright..
    Android
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Rumpel, I'm starting to slowly adjust, and if I can, I think you can, probably, too!
    Rumpel, I'm starting to slowly adjust, and if I can, I think you can, probably, too!
    Well, it does work well as a torchlight, like our game's loading screen.  B)
    Android
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I haven't been posting much lately but I'm popping in just to say that everything looks so messed up right now :/ It will definitely take some time before I adjust all the changes. Already missing our old forum!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Saddest news ever!! I've also used to edit my posts very frequently, even the old ones lol. Now how can we bear with all of this?.. :/
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Looks very nice, I just hope we get a dark option sometime.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Can't see my profile picture, does it show?
    Android
  • FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I’m loving our new home, very clean looking! Really love how easy it is to upload pictures now too! Brightened my otherwise bad day!  :smiley:

@Rumpelstilzchen sorry I can’t see your profile picture :disappointed:
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    edited October 2017
    It's so white that it will definitely take some time to get used to it. Haven't tried the new features yet, will do on the weekend in the weekend thread! CAN'T WAIT!!!! Kim's b-day is cominggggg babes
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

Fliss said:
    I’m loving our new home, very clean looking! Really love how easy it is to upload pictures now too! Brightened my otherwise bad day!  :smiley:

@Rumpelstilzchen sorry I can’t see your profile picture :disappointed:
    Thank you Fliss! 
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon - Updated your username!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Ugh can’t figure out how to upload pictures from Imgur :(
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
    edited October 2017
    Yeah! I can sign in with my username now. Thanks @KalindaKing :)
    It would be really nice if we could upload images directly from our devices. Hopefully this gets fixed soon. I’m using an iPad, no “choose files” option for me either. Also, I can’t hide signatures, it says “images not allowed”. Does that mean I have to remove images in my signature to be able to choose “hide signatures”?

**Just tried editing this post and the 1hr timer is gone. I can edit my posts as many times as I want. Thanks!  <3
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I like the look of the forum in general, it's much more modern.
    However, I do find the threads themselves look very cluttered, it's hard to tell signatures, headers and posts apart (even from one post to he next) everything just kind of blends into another. 

I'm also signing up for the night mode! Whenever a website or app uses a night mode I always pick it. 
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I kinda like it, but it feels like it takes more time to load on my browser.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Ah yes I also forgot to add that I absolutely love the modern vibes to it. I was annoyed with the old-school forum when I needed to view my messages, then I would have to switch to the desktop site on my device. Now I'm happy that I can send messages through the mobile site. Thanks for revamping the upgraded look Glu B)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Just had to come to give my opinion

Well for starters I like it, it feels less cluttered I suppose the whole light mode I'm gonna have to get used to but I am definitely signing up for the dark mode.

Anyway I have work in the morning so I'm gonna go to bed so have a nice day or night :smile:
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    SugarK said:
    Well, call me old, but I'm not really liking the new forum  :|
    I agree.  I find the layout confusing. The comments all blend together.   

I did send you a friend request on FB. 

Koko - do you think we should stop being FB friends and then become friends again to see if it unfreezes our dolls?
    Not to intrude @HollySisk but when I made an entirely new Facebook as suggested to me my friends started to update again and became unfrozen so perhaps that'll work for you as well. :smiley:
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    A lot of people play the mobile app. This is *not* a good layout for a phone! Fruuuuussssstratinggggg!!! :o
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Angeline & Jon said Ahhh ... I struggle with my English writing so much and used to edit my previous posts. I hope no one can see how many times I edited my posts. Koko, please tell me you can’t. It’s embarrassing! I’m going to be very quiet. ???? 
    Aww. I always thought you were a native English speaker. I have never seen any flaws. 

I don't think people should be shy or embarrassed to post even if they do struggle with English. I applaud anybody who can speak conversationally in a foreign language or even attempt to.

I don't think anybody here is judging anybody on their posting ability. The only thing we judge each other on is accessorizing! ;)
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    kmtthat said:
    Ugh can’t figure out how to upload pictures from Imgur :(
    @kmtthat Copy the 'direct link' option, then paste the url in the pic tab. Hope this helps you.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    edited October 2017
    Savagekkh said:
    Angeline & Jon said Ahhh ... I struggle with my English writing so much and used to edit my previous posts. I hope no one can see how many times I edited my posts. Koko, please tell me you can’t. It’s embarrassing! I’m going to be very quiet. ???? 
    Aww. I always thought you were a native English speaker. I have never seen any flaws. 

I don't think people should be shy or embarrassed to post even if they do struggle with English. I applaud anybody who can speak conversationally in a foreign language or even attempt to.

I don't think anybody here is judging anybody on their posting ability. The only thing we judge each other on is accessorizing! ;)

Thanks @Savagekkh & @Vats

To avoid long paragraph posting is the key cause it would take me FOR.EVER! Haha ..

It's jut me. I'm somewhat of a perfectionist. Learning a second language at an older age is never easy but I want to challenge myself to use/ speak English like a native speaker. Thanks Glu for adjusting the edit setting. Really appreciate it. :smiley: 

LOL at "we judge each other on accessorizing!" :lol: Wish I had your sense of humor. Can't wait to read more of your posts and your profile picture looks great! 

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Call me old fashioned but I like the way it used to look. Oh well, will eventually get use to this. 

Edit:  Love how much easier it is to search forum for answers now. :smile:
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wish there was an easy way to mark threads as read so you don't have to click into them to clear them from appearing "new". Or maybe I'm just not seeing how to do it? Anyone know?