KK:H Weekday Event 10/16/2017 ~ 5Star Professional!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
:) Thanks for waiting. :)
Kalinda's already spilled that it's a 5Star Professional Event.

[video=youtube_share;v0KpfrJE4zw]https://youtu.be/v0KpfrJE4zw[/video]

I'm so excited. Hang on and buckle up! We're going on a ride.
And to be honest, I don't know what to expect when the forum makes its move,
But we'll start the event thread here......

giphy.gif

And end up in our new home. That's ALL I know.

I wonder if Kim knows any more she's willing to share.....

Wing_It.gif

Ok, I think we got this,
(but I'm reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy excited)

Kalinda said we're having a 5Star Professional weekend,

That usually consists of 2 Black, a Gold and a TB box.
And you earn the points by..

giphy.gif

Kim, we're not ready for this. We still, well, hmmm, under the circumstances
I have nothing else to go on. We're having a 5 Star Professional Event, and the forums are migrating.

Read all about it here, and
we'll open the thread and start yapping.

Ok Kim, Do your thing....

giphy.gif

Now let's have fun.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We're open. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I know I was late in opening this, but no one anticipating tomorrow's Event?

Doh, just realized the thread still said Under Construction in the title. Ooops.

See you in our new homes. When we get back. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    ooo!! will we get 1 kstar for each completed gig?
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • ItsYaGurlAri1ItsYaGurlAri1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi this is my first time posting But im so excited for the event!!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh I can't wait to see how the forum looks like when we're back <3
    and I'm going to take relax during this event actually, I'm going to focus on all those gigs I haven't done :rolleyes: haha and have fun!
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    egg wrote: »
    ooo!! will we get 1 kstar for each completed gig?
    Typically, no we don't get a kstar. I mean I guess anything is possible, but I wouldn't count on it lol.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay 2 more minutes!! Can't wait to see if Glu added new items to the Throwback boxes or increased the amount of K-stars you receive when you own all the Throwback boxes!!

ETA: no and no... sigh...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    And our new home opened for us just about 18 hours later.  I  the interim, what orizes did you get? After cash, cash,, cash i got a choker, a TB item in an andrids 2nd box.  The black one, with the gold shell looking gold circular thing.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2017
    ooo this new look the community has, I'm liking it <3 I haven't checked it out in my phone just yet but I'm sure it looks awesome.
    and I haven't been doing as well as I thought but I opened my first box, got one of the multicolor leather dresses  :(

hmm how can I remove that surprised face from my signature? oh my, haha. sorry about that!
    I got stars, Kash and Kash.
    Pretty happy with stars but my other two palettes... just awful, with no items in them...

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    I got 25 stars from my first box and kash from my second box, off to grind for the third one! 
    KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I received kash and then Kstars so far. Could possibly have the 3rd box later tonight <crosses fingers>
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    How awesome would it be to have the 1K-Star as a thing?!? I’d love that! Specially after the Kollections. I’m thirsty! 
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    I got a choker >> kash >> energy >> skirt.

I can’t wait to see what they have planned for Kim’s birthday this weekend. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    edited October 2017

We entered DST here and from now on the events start an hour later, not a fan of this new schedule TBH, it mess up a lot my routine.

Anyway started to clean the update storylines, there's this one of the 'Bug Syrup' that looks like a reference to BeetleJuice and also 'The Stalking Dead' are back to its finale (think Glu's writers are cleverly saying that TWD should be done by now and I agree >:) ), this update definitely came with a lot of good content when comes to storylines.

Although what called my attention is on how to try to progress on a professional event just by completing gigs are soooooooooooo slow, seriously I don't know how I was able to complete them in the past without all the advents we got through the time.

I got energy and money 2x ! :#  At least Maria called me to buy Prague's mansion and I got a glorious k-star back, also completed the first set of trophies, yay:

This is so hard to achieve while there is so few storylines being released these days!

Now heading to the TB box.

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Hey Dolls, you do know that this weekend should be Kim's Birthday Celebration!  OMG, that means I should work on the thread tomorrow.  How can I do special without colors and fonts?  ANd I don't know if we have video.    Now I'm scared. lol.  let's see.....bbs

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Oh my goddddd how many colors do these god forsaken rompers come in? I swear I win one in my gold box every single time and it’s driving me insane lol. Why are daily box outfits inside a gold box? Black box I understand but shouldn’t gold boxes be stepping it up a little?

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Aww, yeah, we got a bunch of them.  I like a few of them.

i had better luck..
    I’ve been trying to listen to the inner voice, and it told me what box to pick, told me the long drooled for ultimate grey aviators were in that box, and even showed me the signs telling me I would be tight....Apple is now the 2nd of 3 games to win them.  Cmon Kat....you can do it. Lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    So far got kash, kash, and those striped white and gray jeans(that I will never wear).... At least they were actually a gold box item though!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Hey Dolls, you do know that this weekend should be Kim's Birthday Celebration!  OMG, that means I should work on the thread tomorrow.  How can I do special without colors and fonts?  ANd I don't know if we have video.    Now I'm scared. lol.  let's see.....bbs

OMG ????KoKO!!!!!!!! That new picture of yours is... ???????????????????? Gorgeous!!!!!!!Vats said:

We entered DST here and from now on the events start an hour later, not a fan of this new schedule TBH, it mess up a lot my routine.

Anyway started to clean the update storylines, there's this one of the 'Bug Syrup' that looks like a reference to BeetleJuice and also 'The Stalking Dead' are back to its finale (think Glu's writers are cleverly saying that TWD should be done by now and I agree >:) ), this update definitely came with a lot of good content when comes to storylines.

Although what called my attention is on how to try to progress on a professional event just by completing gigs are soooooooooooo slow, seriously I don't know how I was able to complete them in the past without all the advents we got through the time.

I got energy and money 2x ! :#  At least Maria called me to buy Prague's mansion and I got a glorious k-star back, also completed the first set of trophies, yay:

This is so hard to achieve while there is so few storylines being released these days!

Now heading to the TB box.

Oh wow!! The storylines are really amazing this update!!!! Tbh; that was my favorite thing when I started playing KKH! I used to LOL at the characters lines! Specially Simon’s! And I’m so happy to see the team back at it!!! Makes playing that much more fun!!! ????

I have already gotten all the boxes but really haven’t gotten into the vibes to open it. It better be K-Stars on K-Stars on K-Stars! With a double stuffing of K-Stars! 

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH better them be! Good luck with that! :smiley:
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Only managing one box this week and can't complain about this! LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm really excited to show you the items we're adding for Kim's Birthday Event!
    Everyone can get new hair, girls can get new purses (including a clutch) and guys can get new looks with nice jackets.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
       Yay, her birthday, and I haven't event started to Bake the page, I mean cake. I'm going to go look around and see if I can do a thread properly. Ugh. 1st event thread here in our new home, and it has to be Kim's birthday.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Everyone can get new hair, girls can get new purses (including a clutch) and guys can get new looks with nice jackets.
    OMG I’m so excited!!! Cant wait to see what is in store! Last year was epic!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited October 2017
    I can't wait.  I'm psyched.  I'm so psyched... I'm not even playing really today.  Apple got her sunnies, I'm not going to push my luck.  I am going to do my best for her Birthday thread.  Yikes.  colors.  We need colors.   (who made this forum, Kanye?) >:)  heh heh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers spoilers  <3<3<3<3<3<3

Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    edited October 2017
    Silz, lemme help you out.  We just got a teaser, they usually happen on Wednesday, when Kalinda tells us something like this

Now,  the Spoilers, with pictures of what we'll be working for, and news about the event, will happen after the event thread opens.  I usually do that for the weekends on Thursday morning, then we all get giddy, and...omg, how will we do our colorful chants with no colors?

Anyway, then after we have beeb Politely Begging, in an entertaining fashion, until our very special glu goddess Kalinda pops in and [b]then[/b] we get spoilers.  But asking for spoilers right after we got a hint, well, probably not going to happen, and it might encourage newer members to start following our glu goddess around bugging her for more info.  I don't think you would do that, but it's happened in the past, so that's why I try and discourage it.  :)    Meanwhile, if those clutches we saw in the update banner are involved....oh please, let it be Friday in the next 5 minutes.  Koko wants a klutch.  Another klutch.  llol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ahhhh! I’m incredibly excited now! I’ve been excited for Kim’s birthday for a while now but this is my first birthday with her :p so I can’t wait to see what we’re going to have. 
    So exciting! <3
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Kim's Birthday is always one of my favorite events of the year. I hope it's as amazing as last year's!

In my boxes, I got kash, energy, more energy, and then a pair of pants. I only have one more throwback box to open before I run out and I'm in the same boat with @LindaVB and others with no throwback items to grind for!