KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    So who is up?? I'm super excited and ready to party like there is no tomorrow!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • ItsYaGurlCarmen1ItsYaGurlCarmen1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    OMG ITS TIME!!
    KissesΒ 
    Android user
    A listΒ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It'seems time dolls. HAPPY birthday Kim!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2017
    edit: silly me. I had an app update in the store that I had not DL'd but once I did the event popped up!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Yeyy! It's on! Happy birthday to Kim and hello party people! I started an 8 hour party before the event to get a head start and we'll see how that goes in a minute. I'm totaly loving the earnable hair, and all of the GB items. I was saving my stars for VIP event to finish up Kollections and get the knock-offs of Wonder Woman & Khaleesi costumes but GB items are just so good. I just have to have at least one of them. Here we go!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❀️
    Is anyone else missing the event? One andrid didn'the get it. : :'(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Uh, just a question. The event has started but I didn't receive any call from Maria or Simon about the weekend event storyline. Isn't there any storyline about Kim's Birthday for this weekend event?

Happy Birthday Kim! β™₯
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
    edited October 2017
    Kayla, do you have a lot of undone tasks? That's all I can think of. Let's take those dolls to the app store and make sure we didn't miss an update. Hey, does that game have decorations? I'll go check my missing event device.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2017
    Is anyone else missing the event? One andrid didn'the get it. : :'(

Kook that was my issue just now but there was an update in the App Store. Perhaps there is one at Android for you?
    IOS

edited October 2017
    Koko I got the event 20mins ago. But there's no storyline quest call from Maria or Simon.Β 

I'm on android
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Apparently Kalinda said Kim’s birthday event won’t start til Saturday. I got the storyline for Prague just now.Β 
    *✲゚*(❁´◑`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◑`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
    edited October 2017
    If you are missing the event, and don'the have birthday tappables, go to the App store and upodate. Problem should be solved.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ladykrystal? Are you on android? Sorry I'm kinda confused right now and am trying to familiarize myself in navigating this new forum's features lol
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I got a call from Maria to come to the house in Prague (the continuation of last weeks storyline). Maybe if you haven't finished last weekends storyline you can't get that call?
    But Kalinda did also say that the birthday storyline starts on Saturday, so apparently there are two this weekend?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Yessss I got super lucky with my boxes!!! The jumpsuit is EVERYTHING!!

2pqa4gdbm4oj.jpg
    tnb3v47w0xbj.jpg

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Alright. Now I'm enlightened. Thanks Lii!Β 
    I guess I missed the part of Kalinda announcing the Birthday storyline that'll start on Saturday. @_@
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Edit by Koko-Β  Not allowed!!!!! XXXXΒ 

if this goes on like this, which you know, I can’t get any GB items for the last 4-5 events, I’ll seriously consider playing with a hackβ€” I’m full warning you.Β 

I mean seriously, does this game worth all of my time, attention and efforts? I think not. I started another game to get some k-stars and I swear it's more fun and rewarding. I spent 80 stars on two boxes, in a set of 3 THIRTY POINTS WITH ONLY TWO ITEMS???? WHAT IS THIS COME ON
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❀️
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Yay super excited! Partying in Prague as we speak. I’m happy my spooky haunted house can fit 7 people, so I have yet another house to alternate in the event!

One weird thingβ€” my doll decided she didn’t like the velvet thigh highs and turned them into velvet ankle booties instead:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!

KKH iOS player ✨

• VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks @AListJacey for telling me how many guest Prague's holds, that was the info I was looking for. Now I'm throwing my parties at Monaco, but I like to keep switching between places while grinding.

When the banners popped up I find out that the GB hair has black roots that blend with whatever color you wear, didn't notice that before, cause in Kalinda's preview the doll also has black hair. My reaction was 'ew'...Five minutes later, guess what?! Yeah got the hair in my free box.

And my palette was like the best in years, all 4 items were there, 2 spots had k-stars, the rest had energy/event points and NO kash!!! Why this doesn't happen when we do like the stuff?

Anyway, your party planner after checking this thread:
    kkEoi8V.gif

Hey @littledollz your look is great, could you please just change the doll's hair color to one of the shades of platinum to fit the theme? You can find further info in my post of the first page of this thread. Thanks.

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
    Ok, finally a minute to sit. Phew. I'm loving it all. I freaked when one game didn't get the event, Kat was so worried, Z was smirking and Apple was too busy admiring herself in the mirror to notice much of anything.
    Part of me wants to spend the day in the test thread making BBC ma bish. But I have things to win and pics to take of my friends.

Has anyone seen Lia? She hasn't been here since July, and today is her birthday as well. Happy Birthday Lia. :smiley:

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got the sparkly jumpsuit in my free box. I was hoping for the hair, but I'll take it!
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    @vats here she isΒ 
    Thanks for letting me know. I was so excited to post from my phone I forgot to change her hair color.Β 
    Christine
    IOS playerΒ 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

genthea wrote: Β»
    Not allowed!!!!!

if this goes on like this, which you know, I can’t get any GB items for the last 4-5 events, I’ll seriously consider playing with a hackβ€” I’m full warning you.Β 

I mean seriously, does this game worth all of my time, attention and efforts? I think not. I started another game to get some k-stars and I swear it's more fun and rewarding. I spent 80 stars on two boxes, in a set of 3 THIRTY POINTS WITH ONLY TWO ITEMS???? WHAT IS THIS COME ON
    Genevieve, I appreciate that you're upset, but that language is not allowed. I guess censorship has to be turned on.
    And unless it was a translation thing, the particular word is the Grand Marshall of the words you can not say. I'm really sorry you had trouble. I edited your post rather than delete, but from this point, I will just delete what is not allowed.

Again, so sorry you had issues, I'll go back and see if it's technical or luck of the draw.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got energy in my freebie box. I decided to try again and got Kstars and figured the game is telling me something. It'll be more difficult without a few extra points but gotta save my stars and keep my eyes on the Halloween prizes
    IOS

• MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Sadly no sale on K-star packs... :'(
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • KVLKVL Registered Users 13 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Got the jumpsuit on my first GB! Guess luck is on my side today, yeah considering spending all my K-Stars on the streetstyle kollection and still didn't got the hair yet :(

BTW WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE SPARKLING ANIMATIONS ON THE JUMPSUIT <3

58ylsfdfbh8s.jpg
    β—‹ KKH Doll: Bre Kelan
    β—‹ iOS Daily Player
    β—‹ Level 40 as for now on A++
    Add me on Facebook dolls! https://www.facebook.com/kev1129
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I know this is off topic, but where can I delete a draft/post?
    I downloaded by accident a pic twice, and it is in my face all the time. Where is the delete button??
    Android
    Syndra x wrote: Β»
    Koko I got the event 20mins ago. But there's no storyline quest call from Maria or Simon.Β 

I'm on android

There is a call to go to Prague, did you get that?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ah @Vats I completely forgot about my Monaco house, thanks for reminding me!

haha, i wish I had these problems in real life: β€œoh wow I was so busy throwing parties in Calabasas, Seoul, Venice and Prague that I completely forgot about my Monaco mansion. Life is so hard!” 
    KKH iOS player ✨