KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Here’s my doll with her new purse and Seoul home:

iOS platform
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Congrats @Lisylis and @KVL on getting the sparkly jumpsuit, it is die for!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Lii wrote: »
    I got a call from Maria to come to the house in Prague (the continuation of last weeks storyline). Maybe if you haven't finished last weekends storyline you can't get that call?
    But Kalinda did also say that the birthday storyline starts on Saturday, so apparently there are two this weekend?

This is very observant. So, let's all go to Prague today.....and look forward to Birthday Storyline to start tomorrow. If you didn't get the call to go to Prague, Please pm me.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    genthea said:
    Edit by Koko-  Not allowed!!!!! XXXX 

if this goes on like this, which you know, I can’t get any GB items for the last 4-5 events, I’ll seriously consider playing with a hack— I’m full warning you. 

I mean seriously, does this game worth all of my time, attention and efforts? I think not. I started another game to get some k-stars and I swear it's more fun and rewarding. I spent 80 stars on two boxes, in a set of 3 THIRTY POINTS WITH ONLY TWO ITEMS???? WHAT IS THIS COME ON

I agree that GLU should at least try to put all event items in the palette. More and more players just get frustrated with the little chance of getting an item... I hope you get something really good from the GB next week Genthea~
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    This is very observant. So, let's all go to Prague today.....and look forward to Birthday Storyline to start tomorrow. If you didn't get the call to go to Prague, Please pm me.

⚠⚠⚠I have a question Koko, should we finish the Prague storyline in order to get the Birthday storyline? Or are the Prague storyline(halloween(?)) And Birthday storyline not connected?

Sorry If I wrote here using your quoted post I don't know how to separate my post from yours...
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    I know this is off topic, but where can I delete a draft/post?
    I downloaded by accident a pic twice, and it is in my face all the time. Where is the delete button??

No delete button, Kinks are still being worked out. I'm trying to help list things I think we need, not all of them will happen by any means, but would you guys like to succinctly add your suggestions to a thread about forum mechanics? I'll go start one.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    YP6gq1R.jpg

Success!! Thanks to everyone that posted their box and led me to #2 :p
    Okay, so the best place for parties is Calabassas, Venice, Dublin, Monaco en Prague house? I was still throwing parties at Calabassas, I'm so old fashioned hahaha. But I'm switching to Prague house now!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    Ok, I’m about to FAINT! I got the sparkly jumpsuit in my free box, and that really was the only thing that I wanted from the giftboxes! I had two items in my palette, so I was extremely lucky. Thank you Glu ❤️

KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ughhh I'm happy for everyone else I guess. I picked energy in my free box... surrounded by GB items. I'm so mad at myself...
    :(

I have the house to myself this weekend so I plan to grind my butt off for the hair! Sleepless nights here I come
    @AleksandraKKH Congrats, doll! The jumpsuit is amazing! I love the animated sparkle feature!
    @soundspretty I'm so sorry you picked energy... I have the house to myself too this weekend so I will finish this event in record time!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @kokokokonut Many thanks Koko!   <3
    Android
    edited October 2017
    One positive to come out of this event is I finally saved up enough for the Venice house (I told myself I would not buy it until I reached $300k so I'd have kash leftover for dating events and any luxe goals that pop up). I LOVE that there are only two rooms that you invite 7 guests to instead of having to tap through the 4 rooms at Calabasas.
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    I actually was not at all into the jumpsuit till I surprisingly won it in my free box....but OMgthe sparkly animation!!! I am styling it super simple because it really does the heavy lifting on its own :)
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • NeriumNerium Registered Users 8 Posts
    OMG, just picked #2 too, beliving that my luck with GB will be the same as other events ? Thank you dolls so much for sharing your palettes ?
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Ughhh I'm happy for everyone else I guess. I picked energy in my free box... surrounded by GB items. I'm so mad at myself...
    I too am a little mad this always happens. I only had one GB item in my palette. What a joke. So of course I pick the kash, again. Ughhhhhh
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    I picked kash, twice!!!  :s:s 3rd pick was the shoes which I'm not a huge fan of without the rest of the outfit but I'm just glad to have one GB item so I get 2x event points per party guest. Has anyone finished the first gig at brew palms after visiting the house in Prague? and did anyone choose the 10 k-star option to hear the house history? I'm way too cheap to pick that option but JW in case it was interesting. 
    iOS player
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    Wait so there's so gigs or storyline for this event? I didn't get any  
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Actually just noticed that my white fluffy clutch didn’t show up in the photo....so clutches don’t work with our current picture poses??
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    whitepony said:
    I picked kash, twice!!!  :s:s 3rd pick was the shoes which I'm not a huge fan of without the rest of the outfit but I'm just glad to have one GB item so I get 2x event points per party guest. Has anyone finished the first gig at brew palms after visiting the house in Prague? and did anyone choose the 10 k-star option to hear the house history? I'm way too cheap to pick that option but JW in case it was interesting. 
    I chose to hear the “whole story” for 10 k stars. Totally not worth it at all. I think I got about 10 x event points (if that), 2 x energy and like 100 kash. If I can remember correctly. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    I was especially lucky this time and won the hair in my free giftbox. It is first time when I experience Kim's birthday in a game, and the event is amazing!!! The decorations, the earnables, the storylines - I love everything!!! By the way - who already started playing first gig in Brew Palms? What will happen, if I don't pay 10 k-stars to this guy?
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i can use bbcode in my posts!! this is like christmas!! i can finally use bbcode in my posts!!
    anyway, i didn't get any call, but i think my issue is that i have undone tasks. so my question is which storyline is the "ghost story" one?
    are those the quests that take place in prague?
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • jufjuf Registered Users 22 Posts
    k2mgw58nm4mk.png

I don't buy stars, so if I particularly like the GB items, I allow myself to open one GB at the very start of the event... I got energy in that one - bummer - but the free one got me the hair! I love it.
    playing on Android
    also, i got event points on my box.
    i am not mad at it tbh. i don't really like the gb items. would've preferred kstars, though.
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    edited October 2017
    {color=#7A378B]
    • Remenber Dolls, you can post your Weekend Looks in the Weekend Fashion thread. I’d link it but we’ll be here all night.
    [/color]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Egg- what is BBCode?

My first pallet had all four GB items. I opened the hair with my free box. I opened 30event points with my second box. I usually hate event points because I never have trouble finishing without but parties are such a PIA that I’m ok with event points. I opened GB shoes in my third box. I really like the jump suit but don’t think I will chase it. I’m trying to stretch my Kstars until Black Friday.
    I do love the GB hair!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Anyone doing the 1st quest from the weekend event? High spirits it's called I believe.
    You can ask the guy to tell you the story but it costs 10 k stars!! I mean I'm curious but 10 kstars is a little outrageous.
    Anyone who did do that and wants to share? (:
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    HollySisk wrote: »
    Egg- what is BBCode?

My first pallet had all four GB items. I opened the hair with my free box. I opened 30event points with my second box. I usually hate event points because I never have trouble finishing without but parties are such a PIA that I’m ok with event points. I opened GB shoes I’m third box. I really like the jump suit but don’t think I will chase it. I’m trying to stretch my Kstars until Black Friday.
    I do love the GB hair!

bbcode is a type of code (sorry for redundance here lmao) that lets you alter your text as well as inserting pictures, videos, links, etc.
    for example, quoting you has bbcode enabled
    it's usally written in brackets, so for example if i want to use red text, i have to type [ color = red (or the html equivalent, html color coding is usually more customizable) ] text goes here [ / color ]
    all of this without the spaces.
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    September wrote: »
    Anyone doing the 1st quest from the weekend event? High spirits it's called I believe.
    You can ask the guy to tell you the story but it costs 10 k stars!! I mean I'm curious but 10 kstars is a little outrageous.
    Anyone who did do that and wants to share? (:

10 k-stars seems a little exorbitant. I'd pay maybe 2...
    What I always worry about though is if I don't pay k-stars, will that affect the future storylines and I won't get as many bonus points back because it's considered a "wrong" choice?
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Is there a chance to get a new pop-up shop with Kim's birthday? I still haven't done the Halloween one so I'm scared to miss them.
    Syndra x wrote: »
    I agree that GLU should at least try to put all event items in the palette. More and more players just get frustrated with the little chance of getting an item... I hope you get something really good from the GB next week Genthea~

Thank you for the support! I just can't get myself to spend money on this game because right now I'm losing my time on this game, but if I buy stars, I'll be losing my time AND money. Whatever algorithm they use on this game is absolutely horrifying. They equal 40 stars with 4k cash. How is that possible? Then why can't we pay in 4k cash? Absolutely not making any sense.
    egg wrote: »
    i can use bbcode in my posts!! this is like christmas!! i can finally use bbcode in my posts!!

We had bbcodes on the former forum as well! I really like to fix my post by myself so digged deep & found a little icon on the left that switched the coding to manual, I wish I knew you were looking for it :/

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️