KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• LarinexLarinex Registered Users 103 Posts
    I have the event but not the task quests, i guess this is the result of not doing last week's event because the facebook platform was not updated then and i don't know what they are going to do to fix this now
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Is there a chance to get a new pop-up shop with Kim's birthday? I still haven't done the Halloween one so I'm scared to miss them.
    Syndra x wrote: »
    I agree that GLU should at least try to put all event items in the palette. More and more players just get frustrated with the little chance of getting an item... I hope you get something really good from the GB next week Genthea~

Thank you for the support! I just can't get myself to spend money on this game because right now I'm losing my time on this game, but if I buy stars, I'll be losing my time AND money. Whatever algorithm they use on this game is absolutely horrifying. They equal 40 stars with 4k cash. How is that possible? Then why can't we pay in 4k cash? Absolutely not making any sense.
    egg wrote: »
    i can use bbcode in my posts!! this is like christmas!! i can finally use bbcode in my posts!!

We had bbcodes on the former forum as well! I really like to fix my post by myself so digged deep & found a little icon on the left that switched the coding to manual, I wish I knew you were looking for it :/

oh i know, but back on the old forum, at the bottom of the page it said that i wasn't allowed to use bbcode and i didn't really look further into it tbh.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    Can someone tell me what the name of the first task in this weekend's event storyline? I don't recall Simon calling with anything which I find strange and all the tasks I have are names I remember. 
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2017
    It's at Brew Palms, and it's called......................hang on I'll grab it.
    High Spirits. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    When Igor Bloch tries to charge you 10 whole K stars just to hear a scary story:

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts

scarlet_1 said:
    Can someone tell me what the name of the first task in this weekend's event storyline? I don't recall Simon calling with anything which I find strange and all the tasks I have are names I remember. 
    “High Spirits”!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    When Igor Bloch tries to charge you 10 whole K stars just to hear a scary story:

I love this!  I’m a cheapskate at heart.  Anyone who paid want to share the story with the rest of us?  My doll is too broke to pay for that lol
    iOS platform
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    10 k-stars seems a little exorbitant. I'd pay maybe 2...
    What I always worry about though is if I don't pay k-stars, will that affect the future storylines and I won't get as many bonus points back because it's considered a "wrong" choice?

I'm wondering the same. Will we get more payout later?

I had ok luck with my box, I got the purse and I'm very much lacking in good purses. The jumpsuit looks so pretty on everybody, I might have to chase more.

GH9ikpE.png?1

@Vats PLease add Aubey. :)

mt7K2p2.jpg
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    whitepony said:
    I picked kash, twice!!!  :s:s 3rd pick was the shoes which I'm not a huge fan of without the rest of the outfit but I'm just glad to have one GB item so I get 2x event points per party guest. Has anyone finished the first gig at brew palms after visiting the house in Prague? and did anyone choose the 10 k-star option to hear the house history? I'm way too cheap to pick that option but JW in case it was interesting. 

I chose to hear the “whole story” for 10 k stars. Totally not worth it at all. I think I got about 10 x event points (if that), 2 x energy and like 100 kash. If I can remember correctly. 

That happened last week as well. I chose to pay the one star which got me plenty of event points, but had I chosen energy I would've gotten a kstar. Think I'm gonnna be cheaper this weeken esp at 10 kstars!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I paid the 10stars. Got 5 event points I thought. The other two Games are not going to try the 10 stars and I’ll see if there’s any other difference between them I have a feeling maybe I’ll get more of the points at the end of the whole thing but I can’t be sure and if it’s just more of the points are usually end up finishing with plenty of time to spare it would be nice if the meter would run over (not that you get anything else but just so you can see how many points you really earned for the weekend.)
    Off to find a wysiwyg type of bbcode editor. Wish me luck.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I'm so happy for the ones that are getting their wanted items! Congratulations <3
    I didn't have much luck, I did have 3 GB items inside my gift boxes so that's good, I blame myself this time :p I got the blue ring from the gift boxes we have inside our closet? It's pretty though.

and thank you for the information about the best houses to have parties at <3 I've been working so much inside Calabasas that I just need a new thing to look at! Haha, I'll go to Monaco now :)

by the way, I just read while going through the posts about the Venice house? does it hold 7 people too? I can't quite find the post again so I'm not sure if I read it wrong :#

Edit: found them <3 thank you both so much for the information!
    One positive to come out of this event is I finally saved up enough for the Venice house (I told myself I would not buy it until I reached $300k so I'd have kash leftover for dating events and any luxe goals that pop up). I LOVE that there are only two rooms that you invite 7 guests to instead of having to tap through the 4 rooms at Calabasas.
    LindaVB wrote: »
    Okay, so the best place for parties is Calabassas, Venice, Dublin, Monaco en Prague house? I was still throwing parties at Calabassas, I'm so old fashioned hahaha. But I'm switching to Prague house now!

huh I got a waiting for approving thing when I tried editing my comment, is this because I tried to edit it twice? oh well hope I didn't make anything wrong, haha sorry about that.

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't even have enough Kstars to pay the 10 for the story about the Prague house. I would if I didn't buy the wand, but I didn't want to wait to get the wand just in case it's gone after October.
    Platform: Android

Thank you koko, but is it odd if I don't have a single task by that name... What could be preventing me from getting it? 
    Scarlet here!
  • CeceFordCeceFord Registered Users 45 Posts
    I’m so obsessed with this sparkley catsuit. Obsessed.
    *iOS*
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    scarlet_1 wrote: »
    kokokokonut said:

Thank you koko, but is it odd if I don't have a single task by that name... What could be preventing me from getting it? 

Did you do the event storyline last weekend? I don't know if that could be the holdup if it wasn't completed... also, before the "High Spirits" gig, you get a call to meet a guy at the Prague house. Did you see that?
    scarlet_1 wrote: »
    kokokokonut said:

Have you checked if you have an update available for your game? While I was reading the comments I read this happened to a few players too and it was solved by updating their game :) hope it works for you as well!
    (So, I'm trying another avenue, to see if this will work for me. Please bear with me.)

Don't forget to post your Weekend Event fashions in the Fashion Show.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oooh, I read through some of the earlier posts and I think I found my problem! :)
    Scarlet here!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @Anastasia_V. I can actually buy ITunes giftcards at a whole bunch of places: at the supermarket, book store even at the toy store. Usually at the counter/regiser

But if she doesn't have a debit card then she wouldn't be able to purchase at a store. I think that's the problem, right @Anastasia_V? I know you can add a bank account to paypal, does iTunes let you pay via paypal? Or is it that iTunes doesn't sell online gift cards in your country? :(
     I don’t think that’s the case.. I mean I hope she can walk in her bank and get some cash how is she going to eat if she has no card and no cash while she await for her debit card? So if she have cash she can go in the store and buy the gift card then redeem it on her phone and purchase the SMC . I know not all country sell them at the supermarket but they should have it at book store electronics store and Apple store.. that’s what I don’t understand cause even here in my country they have it and it’s a small country and a non advanced technology one lol ( internet is so slow here mine is 2.5 megabits speed so it’s as fast as a snail )
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @Anastasia_V. I can actually buy ITunes giftcards at a whole bunch of places: at the supermarket, book store even at the toy store. Usually at the counter/regiser

But if she doesn't have a debit card then she wouldn't be able to purchase at a store. I think that's the problem, right @Anastasia_V? I know you can add a bank account to paypal, does iTunes let you pay via paypal? Or is it that iTunes doesn't sell online gift cards in your country? :(
     I don’t think that’s the case.. I mean I hope she can walk in her bank and get some cash how is she going to eat if she has no card and no cash while she await for her debit card? So if she have cash she can go in the store and buy the gift card then redeem it on her phone and purchase the SMC . I know not all country sell them at the supermarket but they should have it at book store electronics store and Apple store.. that’s what I don’t understand cause even here in my country they have it and it’s a small country and a non advanced technology one lol ( internet is so slow here mine is 2.5 megabits speed so it’s as fast as a snail )
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

scarlet_1 said:
    “High Spirits”!

Is the Storyline from last weekend related to Kim's Birthday storyline?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    edited October 2017
    Kim's Birthday Storyline is not until tomorrow. But today, we have another leg of the ghost story. I did the first gig and got all my event gig and bonus points so, it's a little confusing, but Ghostie now, Birthday tomorrow. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2017
    In case anyone doesn't want to pay k-stars but wants to read the story:
    um1XITf.png?3
    (the rest is under spoiler tag below!)
    FyWHZTp.png?2
    izOHRqw.png?2
    vGkyGqN.png?2
    N6Dp4vn.png?2
    ST1fFPS.png?2
    XI8rpcD.png?2
    yLPrdZw.png?2
    CSnE91N.png?2
    Ww8sYeV.png?2
    O46qaf7.png?2
    xw1iUpa.png?2
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kim's Birthday Storyline is not until tomorrow. But today, we have another leg of the ghost story. I did the first gig and got all my event gig and bonus points so, it's a little confusing, but Ghostie now, Birthday tomorrow. :)

Alright now I understand. ? Thank you sooo much Koko! ???
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I feel like a lot of the time when we get asked for K-stars as part of a weekend storyline, it works out that we're just trading the K-stars for a few more event points than we would have had otherwise, which is not particularly cost effective! I think the price point is a bit high here as well - that's like upgraded chevier + reykjavik for a week. I'd definitely pay 2 and probably 5, but 10 when there is so much I want from the store right now is a no from me.
    edited October 2017
    I got carried away, I was afraid if I said no, there’s would be a penalty....but not 3 times. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I think it's definitely going to bug me after I complete the event without doing it, haha. Later I'm going to be "whyyy didn't I just pay it?!" but I am secure in my current knowledge that I have made an economically sound decision. Must stay strong! :s
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Here you go, @Vats!
    This was the best background I had. What a great idea!
    Daily iOS KKH player
    pfydib5er8b2.gif

I’m looking in my Krystal B@ll
    I predict it gives us more event points only, but too soon to tell.
    It’s cloudy, and dark...
    I think I forgot to pay the Wi-Fi bill on my b@ll
    2ckksq0ynyc1.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary