KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    I too paid the 10 K stars and was like “this better be worth it.” Deciding factor was that it was a two weekend series...I’m secretly hoping for a clothing or jewelry piece or k star payout.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Was the second gig from last weekend horror con? Or the shoot at pop glam for kim Halloween party? Welp
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Hold on I got called last weekend and went to the bar in Prague and then I did the scream gig is that the first gig you guys are talking about?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I honestly can't remember the names of the gigs from last weekend @Silz1217 (or even what they were about for that matter which I guess shows how much I care lol) I'm pretty sure though that they were 6 hours as the normal event gigs are. Have you tried tapping on them and seeing if any are 6 hours?

Our storyline gigs with the update had some in Prague too, plus Kim's Halloween party so it's super confusing.
    edited October 2017
    kmtthat wrote: »
    I too paid the 10 K stars and was like “this better be worth it.” Deciding factor was that it was a two weekend series...I’m secretly hoping for a clothing or jewelry piece or k star payout.
    I'm hoping we get a k-star payout for Kim's bday which is why I went ahead and paid. Plus I got 5 k-stars in a partnership tile for the midweek so that paid for half. For 10 k-stars though I do hope we get something more than a pat on the back! :tired_face:
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I have another off topic question: 
    Maria just called with an offer for the peacock in the Papagayo hotel lobby. Is there anything special about this bird? It looks like we can't take it for a walk (?), does it give more energy? It's really quite expensive, not sure if I want to invest 119 kstars in a 'normal' pet at this point. 
    Android
  • TatiKKHTatiKKH Registered Users 7 Posts
    YAY! I was lucky (for once!) and got the sparkly jumpsuit for my doll! It looks so pretty!

mv0qaeua4l6x.jpg
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited October 2017
    So it seems that I hadn't finished the event storyline from last week, because I still haven't gotten the high spirits one, BUT I did the event I hadnt completed and got all the event points that I missed (around 50 I think bonus points in total) ... Is this supposed to happen
    I was at 75 event points before I did the gig, received the 25(+10) from shooting a movie in Prague. I then spent a night in the house and shooted all the way up to 170 (maybe I hadn't checked and the amount of event points I had was greater than 75, but I was nowhere near even a 100) next task was to go exploring in the Prague house and I finally received the High Spirits pop up. 

I didn't think we could get event points after the weekend event ended. Is it because the storyline continued?
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I like how the prince in the story is wearing headphones around his neck. Must have happened very recently so he can't have been haunting that house for long :#
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Silz1217 said:
    Was the second gig from last weekend horror con? Or the shoot at pop glam for kim Halloween party? Welp
    I believe it was Horror Con(not 100%). I had only done one gig from the storyline last week on one device (wasn't interested in the event much) and the only other 6hour gig(aside from Kim's party) I had was that, also didn't get the high spirits pop up on that device So I presume its also the unfinished storyline why. 

Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
    edited October 2017
    I just got the call for shooting the movie in Prague but it’s available in 6hr is that going to mess with tomorrow storyline? Cause it’s past Midnight here idk if I’ll have time in the morning to do it before kim ‘s bday since @scarlet_1 mentioned that she did the movie stay the night at the house and then got called about high spirit!! Can someone let me know if that will be a problem or if as long as I finish the storyline this weekend I’m good? 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Ava_NicoleAva_Nicole Registered Users 14 Posts
    I got the sparkly jumpsuit too, and it was in the second box in the pallete just like many of you. I wish I bought the Prague house before but I don’t have enough k-gems or kash for it so I’m stuck partying in Calabasas. ? Good luck to everyone!
    Silz1217 wrote: »
    I just got the call for shooting the movie in Prague but it’s available in 6hr is that going to mess with tomorrow storyline? Cause it’s past Midnight here idk if I’ll have time in the morning to do it before kim ‘s bday since @scarlet_1 mentioned that she did the movie stay the night at the house and then got called about high spirit!! Can someone let me know if that will be a problem or if as long as I finish the storyline this weekend I’m good? 

I'm sure as long as you finish by the end of the weekend it should be good. I almost wonder, since it's Kim's bday event and the storyline is in the middle of a party weekend if the event is going to be a party and we'll get event points for it. Hmm
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I’m sure it will all be fine. Glu is not going todouble schedule things that will be in conflict. Deep breaths, we’ll get through the night, and i’m Sure it will become clear. Don’t worry about the names of last week’s gigs. After brew palms, it’s a gig in London, then filming, let’s see how things go tomorrow. I have faith Glu knew what they were doing.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I am SO excited to celebrate Kim's birthday tomorrow. I've been looking forward to it! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are there event points for the birthday storyline too? I want to know if I should bother doing it too, since it takes away from time spent doing the parties.
    Platform: Android

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    from what i am getting, according to last week's event and all, these spooky storyline quests also give you event points besides the regular event quests.

i honestly did not pay this time for the story, because 10 kstars is kind of a lot to me. i'm trying to save up for black friday.
    i hope, though, that we get some kstars for kim's birthday's event. it'd be cool.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    We definitely have gotten k stars from Kimmy before but I can't remember if it was her birthday or the anniversary of the game that she gives them to us!
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I am SO excited to celebrate Kim's birthday tomorrow. I've been looking forward to it! :)

I can't wait to see what she has in store for us. Last year's event is in my favorite top five events of all time!
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Hey everyone! Back after being away for a while! Hope everyone is well. I was looking on the old forums for ages thinking hmmm there's not been any posts for a while what's going on hahaha ?
    Anyway here is Lyanna, I couldn't find that marble style background I have no idea where it's gone is anyone else missing it? Hope this will do!

EC4A03DB-421A-42D2-94D8-DD83BC92CE91_zpsoso9ulii.jpg
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    How many people can we invite to a party in the haunted mansion in Prague?!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Nearly positive it is 7 guests. I'll check and brb
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Cchaircc wrote: »
    How many people can we invite to a party in the haunted mansion in Prague?!

It's definitely 7. That's where I'm currently partying at.
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    Awesome!!! Thank you!! I didn’t want to start a party and only be able to invite 4 people! 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

ahhh I can't wait. This is my first birthday event with Kim so I'm seriously super excited!
  • EmiliaNoelleEmiliaNoelle Registered Users 14 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I just got a call from Kris about Kim's Birthday. Omg, I'm going to go do it and see if I get anything. (Sorry the pics aren't in order, still trying to figure the new site out.)

IOS & Android. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I got the call as well. I met with Kris, Kendall, and Kylie in Beverly Hills and then had to go meet Kourtney and Khloe (they need 5 energy each). Now I wait 3 hours to help Kim in Sydney.

And bless you guys for mentioning which houses have room for 7 guests, I bought Prague!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    I paid k stars to speed it up and do the Sydney gig. Gonna let y'all know how it goes down afterwards.
  • ItsYaGurlCarmen1ItsYaGurlCarmen1 Registered Users 4 Posts
    You go to kims birthday party at the black rabbit and ypu talk to her, get starcoins then leave its not timed..

Kisses 
    Android user
    A list 
  • krystalkrystal Registered Users 235 Posts
    You go to kims birthday party at the black rabbit and ypu talk to her, get starcoins then leave its not timed..

Anything else happen after? Or is that it? If that's it, that's kinda lame..