KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

Comments

• ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    So I caved, and purchased some stars. I got everything except that beautiful jumpsuit. A little bummed but overall I’m happy. And now I’ve finished the event. I can chill now
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'm still stuck on the hair but that's okay. i'm not grinding because it's not as stressful as dating events.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I hope we can still do Kim's birthday party shoot after the weekend event ends and still get Kstars. I'd finish it sooner, but I'm just now over 400 points and still have to work on that.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Oh man I'm never going to get to the hair now, even with the long weekend. I hate party events!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2017
    KaylaJ, you and I are both in the same pickle boat point wise. But if you are worried, you can always go for another box or two. ir it's not a bonus item, event points would be helpful, or energy for easier parties.
    We can do it We can do it We can do it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    *Sigh* I will be cutting it very close just to finish this event.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts
    wrchn8lgxcik.jpeg
    eq6u5czm3un8.png
    Hi Dolls I just saw our new kkh forums and it’s so gorgeous! Anyway I love the new picture format here my doll Victoria Rose
  • QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Hey guys! I won the hair and so far have the earnable clutch. How many bonus event points do I get?
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
    If you have 2 bonus/event items, I think that is 5 bonus points per 3 hour party. Goodles Luck and keep tapping . I just scrounge another party for each android, they will be up agsinst in 4 hours to do it again. Who else is doing the overnight grind? Heh heh see you then ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just for reference, the SMC Jeremy posted was the previous one. Now the offer is a different Kim Outfit, that hasounds been running about a week or a little less.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

finished the event!  finally i can relax from the grinding
    iOS platform
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ, you and I are both in the same pickle boat point wise. But if you are worried, you can always go for another box or two. ir it's not a bonus item, event points would be helpful, or energy for easier parties.
    We can do it We can do it We can do it. :)

Way ahead of you Koko. I'm a Houston Astros fan and decided if they won G7 tonight to go to the World Series I would open at least 2 more boxes looking for the hair and if nothing else points or energy. They won and the first post glory box opening was the hair!

vro68rd36en4.jpg

Bort called and luckily only needed an hour date so I'm chugging along. Also loving my new Prague house, nice not to have to go thru so many rooms

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    Just for reference, the SMC Jeremy posted was the previous one. Now the offer is a different Kim Outfit, that hasounds been running about a week or a little less.
    I wasn't aware we had a SMC for this weekend, but maybe that's because I've already purchased it. Thanks for letting me know @kokokokonut

Mayrilin wrote: »
    I thought this outfit was the surprise for Kim's Birthday :/ I guess it will be a smc in a vip event
    l96h235dc2if.jpg
    I can't wait to purchase Kim's outfit above, if we have the chance too <3
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    @ladykrystal Here is the SMC:

As Koko said, it's been running for a week already!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2017
    For players who struggle with finishing the event, if you don't care about your achievements, you could just start Kim's birthday photo shoot gig and let it fail (or finish with 3-star rating if you care about losing fans). Then you can still go to Black Rabbit to collect 10 KStars from Kim (no energy needed). Just focus on throwing parties in the homes that host 7 guests since there are no bonus points in the end of the Prague story. Hope this helps. ;)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Done!
    AcE6Yxi.png?1

As many others cited here the event was poorly structured, what is a shame given this is Kim's b'day and it should pay some respect to the woman that the game carries the name.

I wasn't expecting less than we got at the 3rd anniversary event, like the option to choose our gift and have a sale of previous bday items and some discounts on a selection of items. But 10 k-stars really? At least girls got a couple of iconic looks, I mean I'm totally into guys' earnables this weekend, however can't say they are something memorable...

Also they lost the hand of the continuation of last weekend storyline. I play this game for 3 years and something I learned is that to pay k-stars during the storylines NEVER pays out. So I naturally ignored the fee. I'm glad I did that, because thanks to the spoilers @soundspretty posted here, didn't lose that much. Then a story which felt great in the previous chapter, came to be no story at all, just go to place to place and complete the gig. And the k-star 'spice' didn't added a tasteful flavor to it either.

And someone needs a remind that after we complete the weekend gigs, it's mandatory to give us the bonus points we worked for. What's the point on complete them if there isnt' a pay out? And c'mon this is a party event AKA the hardest type of event we have around!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Guess who did some chasing again but ended up not picking any of the items... yes, me. Why does this keep happening? Should I be sad over the k-stars I lost for nothing or the fact that I don’t have any of the items for this event. Not even the bag or the shoes. Sigh. Maybe I shouldn’t have put so much meaning to items & kept saving for Black Friday sale. Now I’m 160 stars short for the upcoming VIP event, I could’ve gotten the Wonder Woman costume with it. I feel so down. Fortunately earnable hair looks amazing and I’m looking forward to wear it, there’s that at least.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I found it weird that when we did the gig to film the movie, there was no other actor there, even though the director mentioned "this is the scene where the Prince and Princess first meet" :confused: Only option was to invite a friend or NPC but no actor from the storyline. I agree with @Vats the story started out interesting and detailed last weekend, but this weekend it was a total let-down.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    4 more parties to go. So close yet so far...
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Two parties left, whew. Woke up at 3 am and couldn’t sleep so knocked three parties out then, thankfully! I really really love the hair so even though this was an exhausting weekend will be glad to get it. Going to do the Kim bday gig after and earn back my wasted 10 K stars after. I am still blindly holding on hope there will be a special Halloween gift item for those of us who finished the 982 gigs this theee weekend storyline is taking, especially for those of us faithfully forking over K stars for it.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited October 2017
    When you are ONE point away from completing the event and not 1 of your 36 pets gives you an event star :s

1407874646-kim_cry_1.gif

SERIOUSLY! :angry:
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    SugarK said:
    When you are ONE point away from completing the event and not 1 of your 36 pets gives you an event star :s

1407874646-kim_cry_1.gif

SERIOUSLY! :angry:
    The WORST. I hate when that happens. Especially when we have SYS events ughhh
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Finally finished the event, and the hair was totally worth it. I love the ombré on the light hair colors and the fullness of it. Definitely going into my main hair rotation. Sending luck and support to those of you still grinding!
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I managed to finish even though I had zero motivation after finishing the last event gig :neutral:
    I was really excited about this event, I thought Glu listened that we dread party events and gave us extra weekend quests so we’d have to do less parties. But then neither the bonus gig, nor the “regular” weekend quest gave event points? That is the exact opposite!
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    I finally finished the party event and I got the hair I wanted so badly. I'm totally exhausted, but it was worth it. Opened four gift boxes and got all the items except the sparkling jumpsuit. Well, I feel satisfied anyway.
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Hello everyone! I hope your event time was nice. I mostly focused on my convention - which was INCREDIBLE - but did blow through at least 50 stars so I could finish this storyline completely in time LOL

I didn't even make it to the shoes & am too tired to grind some but the hair fell into my lap, so bless.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i finished the event yesterday before going to bed.
    for a party event it wasn't so bad. i was pleased with the kstar payback (i'm never mad when that happens i absolutely love when the game gives us kstars lmao), although it would have been cooler if they also gave us event points for the birthday storyline.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Just finished everything. Got all the way through to the hair and just finished up kims bday photoshoot and collected my 10 kstars. Absolutely exhausted now from all the grinding this weekend. Luckily I don't use my energy I get from partnerships until I'm in a pickle like now! So I collected 45 energy from partnerships, finished everything and can finally go to sleep! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I can't imagine how new players could possibly finish a party event...
    When I started playing, parties used to be much easier. Inviting people and 3(?) more points if I remember right. Something like that. Then Glu made it so much more difficult. Since then people started hating party events!
     Without owning lots of pets, the jet or even Calabasas home? Simply impossible! 
    Feeling really sorry for all those who struggle! 
    @LindaVB is absolutely right, a bonus kstar after each 5 starred party would ease the pain! 

Android