Options

KK:H Weekend Event 10/20/17 ~ 3rd Annual Kim K Birthday Party!

167891012Next

Comments

• Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Can someone tell me why I get a yellow ! on the black gift box every day (sometimes it actually seems like it happens more than once each day). It’s not like we get a free one. Is it a glitch? 
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I finished! I'm so happy I don't think I've finished a party event since events were only 400 points.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    I can't imagine how new players could possibly finish a party event...
    When I started playing, parties used to be much easier. Inviting people and 3(?) more points if I remember right. Something like that. Then Glu made it so much more difficult. Since then people started hating party events!
    Seriously with this!!

Events used to be so much more fun when we didn't have to chain ourselves to the game all weekend to finish them. They should really consider lowering the earner amount to 500 points at the very least. 

I honestly don't see how it's possible to finish for new people unless they are literally running around tapping for hours on end. I have tons of pets and 7 guest party homes. I pop in every four hours and grind for about an hour, doing 3 parties while I tap my pets, and even I find party events difficult. 

I was pretty devestated that there were no bonus points this week. I caught a bad flu and had to cancel all my plans, so I was here playing the event sick, feverish and sad about missing a real family party. I mean I admit I was not quite rational but I got emotional about not getting those bonus points. 

How the heck does Glu expect new people to not feel defeated by nearly impossible quests? Idk it needs to be reconsidered.

Also it's garbage that people are still getting GB pallets with only one or two items in them. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Way back when I was a new player I actually didn't finish events, particularly parties and VIP events. I just considered it part of being new to the game. Quite often I'd only make it to the first item and sometimes the second item but I almost never earned the last earnable item, no matter how much I played .... sad but true :(
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    when i restarted my game back in july, i grinded parties at the miami house, skipped dating and vip events, and grinded storyline quests for professional events.  i remember when i joined, there was a datinng event that i completely skipped and after that a five star professional (the one with the peachy coloured flower patterned gown) which was the first event i ever participated in.  i completed it and was so proud of myself!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Watching everyone else wearing their new sparkly pink jumpsuit like 

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2017
    lol I love Conan.

I was able to finish the event before I left the house this afternoon and finished Kim's birthday when I got home. Please Glu Gods for the love of our sanity, NO party event this weekend! PQ2RAY8.gif
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I didn’t finish. I just find party events so difficult. They take my whole energy bar for ONE 3 hour party. 
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    A lot of the time for party events I find myself just sitting there, tapping away, and getting so little at the end of each party that I think to myself "this isn't fun, what am I doing?" and then I'm basically having an existential crisis
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Way back when I was a new player I actually didn't finish events, particularly parties and VIP events. I just considered it part of being new to the game. Quite often I'd only make it to the first item and sometimes the second item but I almost never earned the last earnable item, no matter how much I played .... sad but true :(

--------
    Aargh can't quote you without writing here as well anyway

I agree! When I started I NEVER finished events. Never. I recently lost all of my game progress and have now been playing for +-9 months? Approximately. Two months ago or something I finally finished an event. Felt very proud, like I accomplished something. So that's something to consider as well. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Watching everyone else wearing their new sparkly pink jumpsuit like 

I didn't get it either @AListJacey but I did get the shoes. They are almost identical to the ones we bought for an SYS but I like the colour of these ones better, they are just a little more silver than blush. I was happy just to have an item for extra points lol :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Aww, Jacey, I bought the purple SMC and put all my dolls in things to match their new purple shoes. You know, I'll be honest. When I didn't finish, I'd be upset seeing others in it, then glu saw our desire and longing and came up with the ThrowBack program. lol. Putting past items in players hands since 2015. ;)

Jacey and others......put on something that says Halloween and come post in the Halloween thread. There has been some real creativity. ;) It's here.........https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437299/kk-h-2017-halloween-dress-up (I'll figure out how to link words soon, just give me time. ;) )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary