Any work star furnitures worth 20,000 that will net 160 points & which house is it in?

klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
Need at least 140 star points. So bought house in Seoul. Unfortunately only one piece of furniture there has a star value. So went to my house in Venice & bought a star value furniture worth 15,000 kash. Only netted me 2 star points. Ahhhhh! What a waste. Needed to save those kash to furnish k-world amusement park.
Already bought the car which cost 20,000 kash.
Anyone have any idea where there’s a furniture which is 20,000 kash & will net me 160 star points?
Btw, the sticky with the guide of star & hearts rewards with the guide for points are just guide & not bible.
Could Glu by any chance post the actual cost & reward so us players especially new players can make intelligent purchases please? Especially the houses with what furnitures & individual cost & whether its star or heart related. It should already be hard-coded into the game so shouldn’t really take that much to put out those info.
Thanks in advance,
klena
iOS iPad 
Level: 56
List: A+++
Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, there is no listing like this, we don’t even know what furniture is Star and which is heart. Just continue to play, and amass things. There is no jumpstart to the bonus star. You just need to buy clothes and things...homes, vehicles etc. we don’t know what the formulas are. Buy what you like, enjoy the game, and just like the rest of us you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you suddenly get the bonus star automatically.

Plus, if you bought something for 15,000K$ and hit 2stars added, how can a 20,000K$ puebe net 160mStars? I’m not meaning to sound harsh, I just want you to relax a little and just let the game unfold. Of course, you’re free to ask Support about a listing but if we can’t get heart / star indication before we send a gift, we are certainly not going to get anything like a listing of internal values. I’m sorry I can’t help more. hxsprbc23ke5.gif

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The furniture does tell you what is star/heart related. When you tap to find out the price, it will either have a heart or star icon that indicates which points it will go to when you buy. However, there is no way to know how many star/heart points you will receive. In all honestly I think clothing gives you the most points rather than furniture. I have no way to prove that, but I maxed out in points pretty early in the game with very few homes. Also, I believe k-stars items would give you a better payout than the cash items.
    edited October 2017
    I read early on (no idea what thread, ) that Clothing was more fun, but more expensive to boost stars than other items. More bang for the buck than furnishings. Pretty sure it was Samuraii Pizza Cat. of course the game changes, but bottom line if a 15K purchase yielded 2 more star points, a 20k purchase us not going to give you 160 star points.

But the bottom line is, to answer the opening post, there is no 20k cash item to net 160 star points.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Ok, thanks for the advise. :smile:

@kokokokonut, the car which you buy for kash for 20000 gives you 160 star points.

Btw, is the max requirement still 999/999 as mentioned once on the sticky thread?
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    klena, if a piece of furniture for 15K$ gives you only 2 Star Points, and you have found another item that costs 20,000K$ and gives you 160 star points, then I don't have that info. Each date/task has a different requirement. that's why one date might give you the bonus star, one gig might not. If you want me to look at the post with 999/999 you'll have to include the link.
    And, if that cash car paid 160 star points, I would look for another car, because they're going to pay off more than 15K$ pieces of furniture.
    (Um clarifying my comments on what's better clothes or furniture, I believe what was said was 'clothes are more expensive then furniture' when talking about buying things to up your points. So while furniture may not pay more per item, for the same amount of cash or stars, you can buy more furniture than clothes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Lol, I know it’s weird the whole system. The other cars require kstars which I’m low on. Trying to hold out from buying them until Black Friday. Can’t buy another kash car even in a different house as already bought once.
    Oh well, just have to go without the bonus star/heart start until I can afford kstar.
    Sorry to trouble you guys and thanks again for the advice. :smile:
    iOS iPad 
    edited October 2017
    Cars and furniture have never gone on sale, but you never know. We've also never had the sale on baby items, homes. The black friday sale has always been wardrobe items. And I'm not positive about hair colors. So if Maria calls for a deal on anything outside of the wardrobe.....take the deal. jmo

Edit: and you're not any trouble. If you ever hear angst, chances are it's because I can't just rattle off the info you're looking for. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Sorry, think its my phrasing. I meant kstar pack sale thru shop, lol. Hopefully they’ll have some sort of deal for kstars packs. Like you, I’m gonna be stocking up on gift cards. Hopefully the iTunes gift cards will be on sale at the supermarket again. Managed to get them at 15% off last time but have already used them. :'(
    iOS iPad 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Black Friday usually has a sale on k-star packs (Nov. 24)
  • Shanell119Shanell119 Registered Users 1 Posts
    klena said:
    Need at least 140 star points. So bought house in Seoul. Unfortunately only one piece of furniture there has a star value. So went to my house in Venice & bought a star value furniture worth 15,000 kash. Only netted me 2 star points. Ahhhhh! What a waste. Needed to save those kash to furnish k-world amusement park.
    Already bought the car which cost 20,000 kash.
    Anyone have any idea where there’s a furniture which is 20,000 kash & will net me 160 star points?
    Btw, the sticky with the guide of star & hearts rewards with the guide for points are just guide & not bible.
    Could Glu by any chance post the actual cost & reward so us players especially new players can make intelligent purchases please? Especially the houses with what furnitures & individual cost & whether its star or heart related. It should already be hard-coded into the game so shouldn’t really take that much to put out those info.
    Thanks in advance,
    klena