***KK:H Weekday Event - 10/23/17 After the Parties-What's Next?

Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2017
    scarlet_1 said:
    KaylaJ said:
    q97loqh3hvzspng

All the options....
    That's just cruel... There's no way glu could think that's ok... Not even a single star/energy ... Wow
    Omg!!! W t h that’s just wrong only kash and barely any  kash it sucks!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I tried to purchase the smc 2 times now. The first time was yesterday morning and the second was while I was on the phone with google play services. Both times Glu took the money from my card and I haven’t gotten the smc or k stars. They’re refunding both 9.99s.. I’ve messaged Glu in my game 3 times and no one is helping me and I’m afraid I won’t be getting this gorgeous outfit. I’m quite upset bc I’m a loyal costumer.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    q97loqh3hvzs.png

All the options....

This palette is beyond disgusting. :/

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I tried to purchase the smc 2 times now. The first time was yesterday morning and the second was while I was on the phone with google play services. Both times Glu took the money from my card and I haven’t gotten the smc or k stars. They’re refunding both 9.99s.. I’ve messaged Glu in my game 3 times and no one is helping me and I’m afraid I won’t be getting this gorgeous outfit. I’m quite upset bc I’m a loyal costumer.
    Yep, I totally understand. Randomly halfway through a month my vip membership just diasappered. Then I decided to try again and signed up for a gold vip and that also never showed up. Since then I tried purchasing the Skeleton smc and it never showed up. So now I’m done. Which really bums me because I bought a bunch of iTunes gift cards. But it’s fine, I’ll use it to pay for Netflix I guess. Just wanted to let you know you aren’t alone. Glu stopped answering me in game, just told me that I have two separate game ids and that’s why it was happening. As if that is my fault somehow???? I think not. Pretty sure I have nothing to do with the game ids. It’s frustrating, but I’m just kind of accepting that I won’t be able to buy anything anymore. Thank god that Apple is very responsive and refunded me the 65+ dollars that the game took from me :/
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    Idavis1636 wanna here something funny! I had 5$ left on my google play card after all that so I went to see if a 4.99 star pack would work and guess what! I got those k stars. So really Glu what’s the problem? You took 20$ from me and I got nothing. If it doesn’t get fixed I will be cancelling my vip and not spending another cent on this game. 
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Idavis1636 wanna here something funny! I had 5$ left on my google play card after all that so I went to see if a 4.99 star pack would work and guess what! I got those k stars. So really Glu what’s the problem? You took 20$ from me and I got nothing. If it doesn’t get fixed I will be cancelling my vip and not spending another cent on this game. 
    Good to hear! So maybe I will be able to buy some regular k stars when the itch comes back for me. I miss having a vip subscription :( maybe eventually I’ll try again. But I think I’ll wait a while, since Apple is probably sick of refunding me at this point lol. 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    I’m really sad that I’m gonna miss out on this special smc. I’ve never had this happen to me before. 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i've gotten energy and kash on my first black boxes.
    i'm about to open the gold box... dear jesus ples grant me with some luck.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    YES OH GOD I GOT KSTARS YUUUUSSSSSSS
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I started a date and my bullhorn got ahead of itself and turned Halloween all of a sudden ? but as soon as the date ended it went back to normal lol 

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    538....ugh so close to the end! I just got the top 10 couples, so hoping I can push to #1 to get that sweet K star payout ⭐️.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2017
    my gold box was 4 kash, 2 stars, 1 tile, and 1 energy. I once again chose kash. You'll probably never guess what I chose in my daily giftbox today too...At this rate I seriously wouldn't be shocked if I 't choose the green boa in my TB box even though I already have it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Have you try pressing restore purchase button? Like sometimes I buy something and because of connection lost o don’t receive it so I go to restore purchase and I get it.. but sometimes it don’t work and I write Glu but it doesn’t hurt to try just make sure u have good connection when u do it 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    I knew I should have sat this one out. Not a single thing in this palette would be something I want (maaaaaybe the boots in the bottom far left?). And go figure, I picked the fugliest thing there. Will never wear these sunniest and I am annoyed to not get a single clothing item at all (let alone hair, that’s never going to happen). Tomorrow I am going to move from #4 couple to #1 at least. Then taking a break from this game until the weekend because I’m too annoyed. Wishing you dolls better luck.
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm done, and this was my throwback box

Sigh. I seriously think this is like the 3rd week in a row I pick gold shoes in my throwback box
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    So my boxes were very versatile: I picked Energy, Energy aaaaaaaand Energy!! And since I already own all Throwback items I got a whopping 20 K-stars for my final box... I know I should be happen with 20 K-stars, but I have always been of the opinion that this should be 60 K-stars - the same amount as buying a box would be.
    Oh well, time to change Halloween costumes, woohoo!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2017
    @KimKHollywoodAddiction and @ldavis1636 : I'm so sorry this happened!! But I agree with @Silz1217: try hitting the 'restore special purchases' button!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited October 2017
    @KaylaJ@Koakuma, I thought my palettes were bad. When are you going to fix this Glu? Is it that hard to write a basic code with a basic algorithm to prevent these from happening? It’s not actually, you just don’t care. I’ll never spend a penny for this game until they find a solution to this and gift boxes.

Here are my boxes. I really like the earrings. I got mad last weekend because even though I opened boxes I have non of the items and spent all of my 100k+ cash gambling so can’t really complain over picking cash BUT why NON of these boxes contain k-stars tiles? I don’t think this is a coincidence. Three out of three. I put the pics in spoilers so they wouldn’t  take up much space, click if you want to see!

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I had a little rant going here, but my freaking cheerful side is fighting to get out, so good morning guys.
    Kimk Addicton, I'm sorry this is happeneing, you'll get it sorted out, you are not going to be out any money. I'll check to see if there is any other advice since this is a timely thing, but bright side it'seems running through Halloween, so that's nearly a week, right? A lot can be done in a few days. hpga4vem727d.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • scarlet_1scarlet_1 Registered Users 42 Posts
    My boxes weren't personally that bad..

I got the seashell choker>k stars> and a partnership tile(still don't understand why these are in our boxes, I grinded to get a gold box and end up with a tile that gave me 20 energy) .... It would be nice if glu made their boxes worthwhile. I was willing to go for the throwback but decided it wasn't worth winding up with a sunglass/more shoes and seeing as hair is never in my boxes. I said naah and just decided to work on the gigs I have piled up.
    Scarlet here!
    Daily KKH player • Level 36 • Currently A++ • Android •
    Silz1217 said:
    Have you try pressing restore purchase button? Like sometimes I buy something and because of connection lost o don’t receive it so I go to restore purchase and I get it.. but sometimes it don’t work and I write Glu but it doesn’t hurt to try just make sure u have good connection when u do it 

i dont have that option on android unfortunately

I had a little rant going here, but my freaking cheerful side is fighting to get out, so good morning guys.
    Kimk Addicton, I'm sorry this is happeneing, you'll get it sorted out, you are not going to be out any money. I'll check to see if there is any other advice since this is a timely thing, but bright side it'seems running through Halloween, so that's nearly a week, right? A lot can be done in a few days. hpga4vem727d.gif

Glu finally wrote me back and said it’s a google issue. Google is refunding me twice. It’s not a money issue, I just want my smc and it seems Glu just doesn’t care about helping out a loyal customer. This outfit more then likely won’t be available again until next Halloween. If then. So because they don’t wanna help with the issue I won’t be getting it. 
    OMG I’m about to cry. When I went to exit the message I wrote back to them, my game went back to my old doll and level 29. Oh my god! I was max level had all houses pets and businesses! Whatttttttt!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is anyone else noticing their date not footing the bill? This is the first time since the event started that my spouse has paid. I feel like it usually happens more often than this? I admit I am very conscious about it more so than I usually am because I am running extremely low on kash, but I feel like something isn't right.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Is anyone else noticing their date not footing the bill? This is the first time since the event started that my spouse has paid. I feel like it usually happens more often than this? I admit I am very conscious about it more so than I usually am because I am running extremely low on kash, but I feel like something isn't right.
    mine used to be more participating but he’s only paying for 1 hour dates now.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    I would of think after talking about boxes so much that with the last update glu would of fix the issue but nothing changed! My picks were energy and a black box dress and on the gold box energy I’m still far from the tb box I keep getting 1hrs dates and they are no help I keep canceling them and go back later but still gives me 1-2 hrs dates so I’m not sure I’ll get to the tb this time 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Everyone's getting costumes this weekend, and there are handheld items in the gift boxes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh, this is wonderful. Costumes? MORE costumes, oh, we can play dress up all year long! And handhelds? A steamy skull mug? A trick or treat bag? Sounds like a Halloween thing this weekend! Yes Houston, we have our Klue.

thank you Kalinda. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    OMG I’m about to cry. When I went to exit the message I wrote back to them, my game went back to my old doll and level 29. Oh my god! I was max level had all houses pets and businesses! Whatttttttt!
    Oh my gosh that’s awful! By chance did you have your phone backed up? 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    I hope those of us who completed the three week story arc and paid k stars for the story are getting s little something extra costume wise. Meanwhile, IRL my cat and I have matching unicorn constumes :)
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++