***KK:H Weekday Event - 10/23/17 After the Parties-What's Next?

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2017
    kmtthat wrote: »
    I hope those of us who completed the three week story arc and paid k stars for the story are getting s little something extra costume wise. Meanwhile, IRL my cat and I have matching unicorn constumes :)

That sounds adorable. I bought these Halloween dresses for my dogs last year and I lost them! :anguished: Do you guys ever do that? Put something away so you won't lose it and then forget what you did with it? I still have a mp3 charger from 2005 floating around my house, waiting to be discovered so I can get songs off the stupid thing. Every once in awhile I'll stumble across it, only to realize I've now misplaced the mp3 player. One day. One day...
  • LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Is anyone else noticing their date not footing the bill? This is the first time since the event started that my spouse has paid. I feel like it usually happens more often than this? I admit I am very conscious about it more so than I usually am because I am running extremely low on kash, but I feel like something isn't right.
    I’ve been doing nothing but dates for the past two days and I think my date has paid for 2-3 of the dates. All day today and last night I’ve been paying for them all!! So annoying! I think this is the first and last time participating in a dating event. My gold GB wasnt that exciting, I got kash. After seeing what people are getting in the throwback GB I feel like it’s pointless for me to continue with the event, but now I’m so close that I have to finish. Come on Glu, it takes a LOT of effort to complete these events! You think that they’d make sure we get good items!!
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I was only missing a few event points to the TB box so I kept checking all evening for a 1 or 2-hour date and only got 4 and 8-hour ones... until I realized I was going to break up with the guy after the date anyways so I just went on a date with a new person and got my 1-hour date. Duh.
    v6ejmo563k64.jpeg

This was my box. I love how easy it is to upload pictures now! I love looking at everyone’s palettes but most of the time I was just to lazy to go to the image hosting site, upload the picture there, copy the link over....
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Beautiful prizes Lii. And I agree so much easier. To post this way, but it still doesn't let me put in a URL :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Oh, and I also have a bit of motivation for everyone still far away from having all the TB items. I recently started seeing hair in my boxes! Not everytime, but like ~4 times in 20 palettes? I’m a bit over the halfway point, so still more than 200 items away from having them all....

ug5lp8x5bd9z.jpeg
    aa5lqjaxpdcq.jpeg
    I even got lucky and picked the hair twice (I’ve already deleted the other screenshots)
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    I was going to sit this out but I got bored and decided to go for the first box. I'm glad I did, because I got 25 kstars and that put me over 500 - now I'm already for Black Friday!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    I got really lucky this event and my husband paid for like 50% of our dates. It was great! I won some cute earrings in my tb but I forgot to take a pic of the palette. Good luck to everyone still grinding! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
    Lii said:
    Oh, and I also have a bit of motivation for everyone still far away from having all the TB items. I recently started seeing hair in my boxes! Not everytime, but like ~4 times in 20 palettes? I’m a bit over the halfway point, so still more than 200 items away from having them all....

ug5lp8x5bd9z.jpeg
    aa5lqjaxpdcq.jpeg
    I even got lucky and picked the hair twice (I’ve already deleted the other screenshots)
    I hope there’s hair in my box and I hope I choose it!!!! Ahh thanks for the motivation :) 

too o bad I don’t have enough for a date at Oak anymore because my date is making ME pay all the tabs! Hahaha dang it. I’m still close though! *fingers crossed*

• KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I don’t know how to back up a android phone. I guess I lost it. Hopefully Glu will give me back all the items I purchased I’ve got a ton of receipts. 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'm so far behind now.
    i was out all day and even though i'm in the last box i just can't seem to make any progress.
    i hate dating events because of this lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    I'm sorry this happened. Submit your receipts to Support in a ticket, and they will help you restore your purchases. If you have a Samsung or compatible device, look up Samsung Side Switch. It's a great back up and restore program for a number of androids.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I was going to sit this out but I got bored and decided to go for the first box. I'm glad I did, because I got 25 kstars and that put me over 500 - now I'm already for Black Friday!

This is great news Thinkthistle. Spend wisely! Oooooh Black friday sooooooo near, and yet so far.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I maxed out points with my husband and got a second baby!  I have a girl, which is perfect because my doll’s first born was a boy!
    iOS platform
    I maxed out points with my husband and got a second baby!  I have a girl, which is perfect because my doll’s first born was a boy!
    Ooh I love her green eyes! Congratulations, she’s gorgeous!! So is your doll ❤️❤️❤️

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2017
    8wedj23utt27.jpg

I'm actually happy with this. this jumper has been in probably 95% of all my TB palettes and it's like c'mon! Unfortunately because I'm so used to not taking a picture of my pallets I forgot to :#

Now to do backup projects I've left til the Halloween event!!!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Thanks @kokokokonut I have over 50 something receipts. Can they not go in my email and grab them or should I send them to them one by one? 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    aww congratulations! Both of you are gorgeous <3
    Everyone's getting costumes this weekend, and there are handheld items in the gift boxes.
    ahhh! I l o v e all of these costumes we're getting <3 thank you, Kalinda :)
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I manage to max out point with the hubby and got a second baby this time a girl ❤️ Yey and also made number 1 couple!! Awesome .. I know I will get double buns for my baby Kimora when vip event is up.. ?
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I’m so pumped for Halloween weekend it’s gonna be amazing! I can’t wait to get myself a new costume! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Everyone's getting costumes this weekend, and there are handheld items in the gift boxes.
    OMG yesssssssssssss I can't wait to see what is in store. I looooooooove Halloween on KKH!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited October 2017
    Well after hard work on dating got the tb box and pick some americana earrings ? horrible! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    @kokokokonut is it time for the new thread about the weekend?? Lol
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Kim just posted this on her story:
    I hope it’s an SMC! 
    iOS platform
    I’m so sad right now cuz the TB event only has a few hours to go, and even with all the grinding I did since it started I’m not gonna finish!! I need 100 points still but I also have to go to school and work :( ugh I’m never doing a dating event again! This sucked! Now I’m broke and I have nothing to show for it. I at least broke into the top 10...:/

• Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I hope it’s an SMC! 
    Omg if it will going to be an SMC, I'm going to buy it for sure! I love everything about it ? that ponytail, damn so gorgeous!
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
    @kokokokonut @LindaVB @Ktinaavi so google refunded me my 9.99 I tried spending on the smc and last night in my new game I went and tried to purchase and got it this time without a problem. I’m wondering if something was wrong or not communicating with my other game. I’m happy now as long as Glu can fix all my receipts. 
    JasmineKKH wrote: »
    I hope it’s an SMC! 
    OMG!!! This is gorgeous!! Look at that ponytail, perfection!
    I love how Kim teases us on her snapchat!!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
    @KimKHollyWoodAddiction Glad that google can refund you, but I can't imagine what you are going through. I mean coming from max level all the way down to level 29, so sorry doll...
    Good thing that you saved all your receipts!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited October 2017
    I'mean so glad you got it. It's just sensational. Here's a pic of Kim wearing it.
    am9ti3pkvib7.jpg
    and a back view (though ouright dolls will never show it......
    zinar3vvcnu7.jpg

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I hope it’s an SMC! 
    If this will be an SMC, I'll definitely purchase it. It's gorgeous! :love:

Here's the outfit inspiration :)