Options

Tips on finishing events?

BxstiBxsti Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi! So, I’ve been playing for quite a while now (like...4 months) and yet I somehow still can’t finish events in time. I’ve only ever managed to get to the second last slot and sometimes I can’t even do that, even though I play 24/7. (Seriously, since I’m off school I set a timer for when my energy fills up and i wake up, finish gigs then go back to sleep.)

My max is 35 energy, but I don’t have the star/heart bonuses filled up yet. Is there anything you guys do specifically to finish events?

Comments

• Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Do you have the private jet so that you can visit all the countries for free to hit the energy tappables? 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Bxsti said:
    Hi! So, I’ve been playing for quite a while now (like...4 months) and yet I somehow still can’t finish events in time. I’ve only ever managed to get to the second last slot and sometimes I can’t even do that, even though I play 24/7. (Seriously, since I’m off school I set a timer for when my energy fills up and i wake up, finish gigs then go back to sleep.)

My max is 35 energy, but I don’t have the star/heart bonuses filled up yet. Is there anything you guys do specifically to finish events?
    I’d like to know too! I’m also an obsessive player and I just can’t finish the events. It’s so hard getting the last box!! 
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    First off, maxing the heart/star bonus will help a ton. Also, purchasing pets will help as most will give you 2 energy bolts when they're available to tap. If neither of those are an option currently, as @AListJacey mentioned tapping is the way to go. Basically going to all the locations in the game and tapping the scenery items in hopes that they'll spit out an energy bolt. These tappables refresh fairly often, so usually by the time you get through all the locations you can start again and tap your way through them. It's tedious for sure, but you can usually get a decent amount of energy doing this.
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I second Soundspretty - buy whatever you can to get the bonus star/heart for each gig (not available for parties though, unfortunately). I think this makes all the difference in the world. If you don't own properties and pets around the world, just go over the CA stops tapping for energy. By the time you've reached the last one, the first one is just about ready to be retapped. I think it's the cheapest way to play. If you own properties and pets (and have the jet or the car), then travel the world and tap everything! Last bit of advice, it helps a lot to have at least one item from a gift box for the bonus points it gives you and as much as they can be a pain, it often helps to do the weekend event's storyline for the bonus points it gives too (except VIP weekend events storylines - honestly not sure what the benefit is of that). Good luck!!

Edit to add - soon as you're able to, buy the Calabasas mansion. I think it's the best for parties and reality show events as you can invite the most guests at one time (one additional event point per guest).
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362