Weekend Event 10/27/17 - Halloween 2017 - Let's Play Dress Up and Ring Door Bells!

Comments

• thinkthistlethinkthistle Registered Users 220 Posts
    THE WINGS FLAP!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT - THE WINGS FLAP!
    Iolanthe · level 35 · A+++
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    After a miniupload the Halloween decorations changed back into Kim's birthday decorations in my game. Can't be right?! 
    Android
    I've still got Kim's birthday decorations.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Here's my free box

I was hoping to get the dress but got the horns instead. I'll take it!
    Funny thing is if I had decided to buy more boxes and did it in my usual pattern I'd get everything BUT the dress ?
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2017
    ^dress was in the same place for me

I went celebrating Halloween around the birthday props. I want the raven but am unsure. Should I go for it or say never more? ;)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got stars in my free box. Do I call it a win and stop there to spend later, or do I go searching for the GB hair or dress?  :/
    I got 30 event points in my free box and a pair of regular gift box shoes in my second box. I only had two event items in my pallate. I'm pretty disappointed, ngl, but at least I got some kind of "shoe addict" achievement that put me back up to 500 kstars. I know I'm going to have to spend some on the storyline, so I'm not trying for another box.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Wow, congrats @Koakuma and @KaylaJ!
    I got the hair, dress and necklace!!!!
    I opened two pallettes (3 boxes each) and got hair, necklace and Kash in my first!!! I was so exicited I forgot to screenshot!!
    Second pallette I did screenshot:

OMG!!! And the necklace is animated!!!
    Now I'm contemplating if I should open one more pallette to see if I get the raven...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Wow, congrats @Koakuma and @KaylaJ! I got the hair, dress and necklace!!!! I opened two pallettes (3 boxes each) and got hair, necklace and Kash in my first!!! I was so exicited I forgot to screenshot!! Second pallette I did screenshot: OMG!!! And the necklace is animated!!! Now I'm contemplating if I should open one more pallette to see if I get the raven...
    Congrats Linda! :blush: How many items did you see in your first palette? :cookie:
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    Question #1: what level do you have to be to get the weekend quest? And also, my decorations switched as well..
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

edited October 2017
    Thanks @Syndra x! All four were in the first pallette!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Wow. Overslept, the got so many points in my boxes i'v,still got 400 among 3 games , and I 'm not even awake. I think we should keep using our Halloween dress up thread for the event. I'm closing in on the golden shoes, but I think my fingers are going to bleed. Oh, got the clothes too, but I got so much 'candy' in my gift boxes, I can start passing it
    Happy Halloween guys. Hey, just saw simole Html is OK to use now. Awesome. I just wrap my head around bbc, now turn on the HTC like brain again. I wonder if you can mix it up? Ok, i'll play after I'm done.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Question #1: what level do you have to be to get the weekend quest? And also, my decorations switched as well..

It's usually middle teeNS. WHAT LEVEL AND PLATFORM ARE YIU?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Edit: Bah, double post...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    Woo Hoo!!! The dress is gorgeous!!!  

My free box had the dress, bottom row all the way to the left like above - I rolled the dice and spent 40 K stars – the raven was in the top row second from the right!

All of the other boxes event items, k stars  or event points – no 4000 K! Thanks glu!

Good luck everyone!! Happy Halloween!

Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Guess who picked cash again!!! Not gonna ruin your holiday spirit by posting a long, negative comment about how this keeps happening for weeks but just gonna ask that what were you thinking equaling 4k cash with 40 stars when a 70 k-stars house costs 200k cash? i should stop looking for logic in a kardashian dress-up game though. Have fun!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    edited October 2017
    Ok, I caved, I'm a sucker for Halloween outfits... so this happened...

Yesssssssssss I'm complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ohmygod I'm so happy!!! I opened my free gb box and got 50 energy. Decided to try my luck and opened another gb and I GOT THE RAVEN!
    So super excited. Still pondering as to opening more.. I mean the necklace is animated! I want it! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I was feeling something really weird about the game, but couldn't tell what it was... Glad I'm not the only one with the tappables switched, otherwise wouldn't figure! :p

I saved my storylines to enjoy during this event, but I started filming couple of reality shows to assure my free box which gave me the voodoo staff, yay! TBH it wasn't my fave piece at first, cause I imagined I wouldn't be able to carry it to the photobooth, but it has a pink glow that let me ultra satisfied, kinda the universe making up for guy's didn't get a magic wand with the update.

All pieces were in my free set.

Now I'm here thinking if I should try for another piece... Glu did an amazing job with that outfit, I feel all the pieces can work individually and that amazes me!

I just notice that girls get a raven! Wow how cool is that?! I LOVE Halloween in KKHland!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • LenochkaLenochka Registered Users 179 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box I'm sooo happy. That's the only thing I wanted!

My Doll's Name is 🌸Kara🌸
    Level 42 - A+++
    Platform: iOS
    edited October 2017
    Congrats @littledollz!! Your doll looks gorgeous, love the fangs!!
    Yay @September , I love that raven!!
    Oh, @genthea, I am so sorry you got Kash again...

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Can someone please tell me the name of the first weekend gig because when my doll stepped outside, I didn't get the phone call from Simon :| . I'm thinking that perhaps my game could be glitched⁉ :#
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I got 50 energy and decided to go again but I got that white daily GB dress :/  And there were only two items in my pallet!  I really wanted the raven but I’m not chasing.
    iOS platform
    it's a call about the 'to be continued' prague storyling. it's called "To LaRue". you will be called NOT by simon but by The Prague guy. lol. Forgot his name, but someone else will know.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Congrats @littledollz!! Your doll looks gorgeous, love the fangs!! Yay @September , I love that raven!! Oh, @genthea, I am so sorry you got Kash again...

aww thank you Linda  <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
    edited October 2017
    @Pez, I'm seeing 4 of the same post. You were caught in moderation. Didn't you get a notice when you tried to post?
    I deleted 3.

Guys, if you post, but it doesn't show, that means there's a prob with it and it's snagged in moderation. Try losing the quote, and put @membername of the person you were quoting, and just explain. When you quote quoted posts, I've noticed those are the ones landing in spam. If the problem persists, message me and we'll figure it out.
    @Astray your posts have been showing up in there two. Again, the ones where you quoted quoted posts. I released them so...you probably have dupes as well. I'll go look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2017

Edited to add: I meant this was the previous gig that I haven't done yet shown on my screenshot.

Hmm...I didn't complete last week's weekend quests on my game @kokokokonut. So does that mean that I have to actually do the gig in order to get the continuing storylines from it?
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited October 2017

Hmm...I didn't complete last week's weekend quests on my game @kokokokonut. So does that mean that I have to actually do the gig in order to get the continuing storylines from it?

I think so! Because the storyline continues from last weekend.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts
    It's usually middle teeNS. WHAT LEVEL AND PLATFORM ARE YIU?
    Android platform level 14 going to 15
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

edited October 2017
    Ah thanks @September :) . I think that I'd actually figured out which storyline gig that I left incompleted on my game basically.

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG