Weekend Event 10/27/17 - Halloween 2017 - Let's Play Dress Up and Ring Door Bells!

Comments

• kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    I got event points in my free box and then allowed myself one more box, hoping for the dress and I got it! Actually a pretty good palette with three event items and two 40 k star spots. I also LOVE that the wings move and the candy event points are super cute. Going to try to avoid the board so I don’t get spoilers on the storyline gigs (this story better play out well!) sending luck to those of you chasing the GB items. Def feeling perked up after a downer last weekend. 
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Here is my free box pallet on my iOS game. As this is a new game and I own basically nothing yet, I really had to have the dress. Took buying two boxes, but I am grateful. HEY! Edited this post to add.. wtf, only two event items on my pallet?! UGH.. now I'm kind of p***ed I had to spend 80 stars to get an event item. Come on, Glu.

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2017

It's usually middle teeNS. WHAT LEVEL AND PLATFORM ARE YIU?

Android platform level 14 going to 15

I’ll see what I can find out for you. Hang in there and I’m sorry this is happening

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I am very happy I got the dress in my free box!  o:) 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • kkhaddict92kkhaddict92 Registered Users 149 Posts

It's usually middle teeNS. WHAT LEVEL AND PLATFORM ARE YIU?

Android platform level 14 going to 15

I’ll see what I can find out for you. Hang in there and I’m sorry this is happening

Should i send a ticket?
    KKH: Android platform add me here https://www.facebook.com/hara.yannopoulos.7

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    edited October 2017
     I play on iOS, and maybe someone can help me maybe even  @KalindaKing

I don't have any Halloween tappables they're all bday

Also, I've completed the storyline, that continue from weekend to weekend, but I didn't get a call from the guy in Prague to continue the storyline.  I have shut down my phone completely to try and reset it,  I really want to complete it any suggestions?

I do have the Halloween storyline with the call from Simon. 

Is anyone else experiencing this?

ps- This is the kind of weekend that I wish that my friends weren't frozen- I reported it a few weeks ago through the game. I always love seeing everyone dressed up in my game....I'm  disappointed that I can't see @kokokokonut @KaylaJ @wolfandbutler2 @HollySisk and others. 
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

ok, send one and i’m Trying to get a fast answer, and we’ll see which helps you out first. Go ahead, sorry you’re stuck like this. To be sure, you have no event meter? See Carol didn’t get the event gig but she got everything else, because she didn’t finish last weekend Prague ghost story event and this event is a continuation of that one so if that’s what you mean you should do last weekend story and then will get this weekend story I’m assuming but if you have no event with no meter and you can’t earn points that’s what we’re trying to get solved.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Ah so jealous of everyone who got the dress! I didn’t get the dress or the raven (?) but I did get an actual event item for the first time in weeks!

My doll is going for a demon chic look with her new horns lmao. I even took off my doll’s signature KKW Beauty contour just for the occasion, so she can have dark black eyeshadow for once. Ah, now I’m wishing I had splurged during the sales and bought the dark NARS lips as well to really pull the look together! 
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited October 2017
    double post
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

I play on iOS, and maybe someone can help me maybe even  @KalindaKing

I don't have any Halloween tappables they're all bday

Also, I've completed the storyline, that continue from weekend to weekend, but I didn't get a call from the guy in Prague to continue the storyline.  I have shut down my phone completely to try and reset it,  I really want to complete it any suggestions?

I do have the Halloween storyline with the call from Simon. 

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have iOS and also still see the birthday tappables. The new storyline is called "To La Rue" if that helps.
    I'm glad I came here first before opening my box. I followed you guys and got the dress and raven! I wish you could see the raven in the photo booth, but oh well.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    @kokokokonut  thanks for the quick response!

I finished all of last weeks storyline, I've gotten Simon's call for this weeks storyline, I can earn event points however I have not gotten the storyline from the past two weekends that continues this weekend. The one with the Prague storyline  and yes I have completed the last two weekends storylines. And all other storylines for that matter I'm at max level. 

thanks for any help.
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    I got the necklace in my free box, and wow that necklace is so cool!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Congrats to everyone getting their favorite items inside the GB!! <3
    I haven't started my event just yet but will be doing it as soon as I can get my energy back :)

I'm also iOS and don't have the Halloween decorations anymore after a little update I received yesterday, but I feel a bit better knowing I'm not the only one, haha. Anyway, Happy Halloween and good luck for everyone chasing! <3
  • MayrilinMayrilin Registered Users 41 Posts
    I got the dress and necklace. The dress is gorgeous. Love it.

I need the halloween BG  :smiley:

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for telling us about the birthday tappables - we're looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LyannaLyanna Registered Users 338 Posts
    Serving evil forest fairy realness...

I got the hair/horns in the free gift box, I won't be chasing the other items I've learnt my lesson after chasing hair and spending a small fortune! I had them with a black dress but thought I'd mix it up a bit with the gold!
    KKH: Gigi // IRL: Andrew ✨

Game Centre // .Cullen
    Playing on iOS
    Dolls, don’t forget to pist your Spooktacular looks in the Halloween 2017Dress up Fashion thread
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ugh, I really wish you could film reality shows in another 7 guest house. Tapping in only 2 rooms in Venice last weekend was amazing.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Great news: To add to the fun, we're putting some Halloween items on sale! Look for it in the Featured Items section soon... :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    I got event points in my palette. Which I am absolutely not even mad about because I wasn't that interested in gb items except for maayyybe the raven.
    All I can get to make the grinding faster before I leave for the weekend is very much appreciated.
    I am also still getting the birthday tappables and my game always loads as if it was preparing an event for me, which is kind of annoying. Like, every time i open the app, the loading bar starts at 0%.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    edited October 2017
    Me when I logged in just now and saw all the throwback Halloween items for sale:

KKH iOS player ✨

• kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Nice that there are Halloween TB for sale! I lust after the mermaid dress and hair but prices are steep and I only have 100k stars at the moment...need to save for Black Friday. 
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Does this mean we are getting an sys event?
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Ktinaavi said:
    Haha I just screen shotted the same thing and was on my way over to ask if they were some past Halloween item I didn’t know about or if an SYS was coming up. 
    KKH iOS player ✨

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The checkmark indicates SYS. I wonder if that will be our midweek? Doesn't look like it's discounted yet though. At least I hope we'll get a discount! I'm not paying 50 k-stars for those.
  • NeriumNerium Registered Users 8 Posts
    The tb items offers don't show up in my game yet?
    Ktinaavi said:
    Haha I just screen shotted the same thing and was on my way over to ask if they were some past Halloween item I didn’t know about or if an SYS was coming up. 
    Lol great mind think alike. I remember last year Halloween was in the middle of the week and we got an sys event with the zombie eyes so I hope we get another cool sys event. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    The checkmark indicates SYS. I wonder if that will be our midweek? Doesn't look like it's discounted yet though. At least I hope we'll get a discount! I'm not paying 50 k-stars for those.
    I hope so cause 50 k-stars for those shoes isn’t happening.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    edited October 2017
    I love the sneakers, especially since they’re pink! ?Super cute! But I agree, I hope they just haven’t been discounted yet lol, especially with all these Halloween sales. My K star wallet is looking at me like 

KKH iOS player ✨

This October getting better and better. Running off to check the sound thank you Kalinda
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary