Weekend Event 10/27/17 - Halloween 2017 - Let's Play Dress Up and Ring Door Bells!

Comments

• kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Finished the first storyline gig and waiting for the next one....hate that it takes so long in between!!
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahhh I'm opening my game right now! Throwback sales are my favoriteee!
    thank you so much <3
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Several more of my pets are not tappable.

If those pink sneakers are just to win a TB box, I'm out. I'm so over the basic flats and sneakers. 

Any way we can find out how long the TB sale is going to stay? 
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Aah those tb items are so cute! Already selected my faves and will buy them after I make my business rounds lol. I have a question though, when will the sale end? Usually there would be a timer but I’m wondering if it’s limited only to weekend. I have to decide whether to buy them all at once or to spread my shopping to try to keep saving for VIP and Black Friday. Thanks!

edit

It takes me a lot to type on my phone, so sorry that I didn’t see you ask the same thing @Savagekkh! But two times is better than one anyway :smiley:

oops @kokokokonut, I quoted a long post on another thread before seeing your message about using mentions instead and my post went to a mod approval  :'(
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Halloween sale ends on Thursday
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Between the surprise sale and last weekend my once mighty stack of 300~ stars is down to under 100 LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    edited October 2017
    I just opened my freebie and I got 30 event points but then I decided to just go for it and open one more box and got the dress! I'm in loveee with it

And I almost opened the $4K kash box ?

ahhh thank youuu! <3 I'm definitely getting something from this sale, I remember getting the mermaid costume in one of my Throwback boxes (didn't choose it) and now that I can get to wear that + the hairstyle omggg I feel like I need it so I can bring my inner mermaid out :p
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Ooooohmygooooood I'm sooo excited about the Halloween sale!!! My phone got stolen last year round this time. Something went wrong with getting my game progress so I lost 1,5-2 years worth of progress. Glu was very helpful and nice to me but it's sales like this that I can get back the items I once had an loved so much.
    Thank you glu! This really makes my day.

--
    Edit : now I'm seriously hoping for a VIP event next weekday event. Because the sale is until Thursday so we'll have +-6 days to save up and buy the items right? Or am I wrong? (non native speaker) 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thank you! I'm super thankful for this sale too. The Dorothy pigtails were at the top of my wish list. I just wanted to know how much time I had to mull over other potential purchases. 

In other news, I won the GB dress and it's gorgeous. 
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts

My game just load a Halloween sale and I had to come here to see if my eyes aren't tricking me!

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! *monster voice*

I'm so happy! I mentioned that would be perfect if they did a sale during this week and they did! I'm so in love with the GluGods right now!!!!!!!

Finally I'll be able to buy Legolas' hair!!!!!! (Don't want ruin my own celebration, but the hair is also misplaced as the one with the gray hat from the wardrobe, I'm buying it, but be warned that I'll be 'pesting' around till both get fixed, you hear me?!). >:)

Oh and if the fangs doesn't summon @Naimonster back to life I don't know what we can do to reach my girl anymore!!! I'm buying it too.

Glad I waited and didn't chase the boxes, now I can spend here!

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks!

Happy sexy dance!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Since this last mini update, many of my pets aren't working: Reykjavik, Tokyo, Havana, Milan, Rome, Abu Dhabi, New Jersey (I think). To sum up - some work some don't.

Anyone else?
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Nai got her fangs a while ago Vats. I just saw her post and pic in the Glu God Love thread. I was there shamelessly throwing myself at them. After the sale, Z is only missing the Spider purse. I wasn't in love enough and over 2K in stars have been spent in a very short time. FOR ONE GAME. lol. So I can do without the purse....but got everything else. except those pink shoes......a SYS? wouldn't that just really chill the champagne?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    webra said:

Since this last mini update, many of my pets aren't working: Reykjavik, Tokyo, Havana, Milan, Rome, Abu Dhabi, New Jersey (I think). To sum up - some work some don't.
    Anyone else?

Glu is aware of the complaints. Yesterday I found the dogs in question working, today I noticed a few that didn't. I'm sorry this is happening. We just got a mini update, with the sale, maybe it tweeked the dog situation. If not, start a thread, in FAQ if there isn't one already, and list the pest that aren't paying off.
    I found also my poodle on the street won't give me anything. I'll start to keep track, to see if I can join in. but if it's still happening to you, we'll organize. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    so this event seems to be also a miracle giver.
    my ex-wife rachel dumped me because i forgot to date her, and to get her back i had to pay 120 kstars.
    i'm kstar poor and 120 kstars is just A Lot, so i was like "okay let us just delete her as a contact altogether and see if i can romance her again even if we start from zero".
    that was not a choice apparently lmao i couldn't flirt with her whenever i found her at oak. BUT LAST NIGHT IT HAPPENED.
    i could finally flirt with her and i guess halloween is now our new anniversary.

i got used to her and was kinda sad when we divorced because i even gave my two babies her last name, but i am gonna settle down with her once again.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited October 2017
    AHH, I won the curved horns in my free GB! *happy dance* I ended up chasing just a little bit and got the gorgeous dress as well!

And OMG, Halloween TB sale -- THANK YOU GLU! I think I'll be buying both sets of pigtails and the lace mask. @Vats, I'm so happy you got your Legolas hair!

*lots more exclamation points -- loving the way this weekend is going for me!*

The pink SYS sneakers are super cute, but we have very similar pink sneakers in our closet already... I may forgo them depending on what the midweek event prizes are.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

edited October 2017
    not sure if this has been mentioned before but I just noticed we have 2X free K-stars on free offers/videos! :blush:
    oooh and the Halloween decorations are back, I absolutely love them. <3
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got the necklace when I was hoping for the dress, but at least it gives extra event points anyway. And the red stones glow, which kind of looks like the Stranger Things logo.
    Platform: Android

• LunchmeatlipsLunchmeatlips Registered Users 87 Posts
    Omg YAY!!! I got the dress on my first pick! My second pick was 4000 kash. I was hoping for the horns too but this dress is sooo gorgeous I’m not even mad. This makes up for the bad luck I had with the dating event hahaha.  <3<3
    ✧♡✧ platform: iOS & Android✧♡✧

✧♡✧ level: 30 ✧♡✧

✧♡✧ keepin' it Kardashian ✧♡✧
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    not sure if this has been mentioned before but I just noticed we have 2X free K-stars on free offers/videos! :blush: oooh and the Halloween decorations are back, I absolutely love them. <3
    Thanks @judithkkh. I’ve been waiting for this 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Ava_NicoleAva_Nicole Registered Users 14 Posts
    I got the dress in my gift box. ? It was in the second box, the same one where I had good luck last weekend.
  • maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I got the crow in my free box! Feeling super goth. I'm not a really big fan of Halloween, I usually just skip it, but I had to go after the golden outfit, which I recognize from somewhere but I can't place off the top of my head. Where is @Paty with her helpful outfit inspiration pics? :#
    @maxrockatansky I read somewhere in the forum that it was from one of Kanye's videos but I could be wrong and totally confusing this ?
    https://youtu.be/ic87SfqQAAM
    Thought we should kick off the Halloween Weekend Event Saturday Morning with a little fun and calypso spice.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    What’s the name of the second event in this weekend’s storyline?

Thanks
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @littledollz
    Do you have your game connected to FB too? Since GC is gone, I’ve become FB friends with the forum peeps and that unfroze most of their dolls. I’d love to see your doll again.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kmtthatkmtthat Registered Users 46 Posts
    Omg the storyline continues again next week...a month long storyline?!?!
    iOS player
    Level 31
    A++
    Not adding friends until I complete my third comeback!
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I am loving the weekend event I must say. I chased a bit too. Im down almost all my Kstars. I got the dress in my free box and then managed to get the raven and the necklace which Im very happy about.

Im so sad the raven isnt available in the photo booth. I love it all the same. I think summer loves dressing up.

• littledollzlittledollz Registered Users 77 Posts
    @HollySisk can you inbox me I just connected it to Facebook and I'd love to see you again too!
    Christine
    IOS player 
    Start date- Aug '14
    A+++

• YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    kmtthat said:

Who would've thought! I am curious to find out how it all ends. And, of course, if there will be some sort of surprise at the end (or am I being greedy now?).
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    YesWeJenn said:

kmtthat said:

Who would've thought! I am curious to find out how it all ends. And, of course, if there will be some sort of surprise at the end (or am I being greedy now?).
    I hope so too.. maybe it will continue in the weekday event! I hope we get some sort of Halloween treat :)
    iOS platform