KK:H Weekday Event -10/30/17 - Happy Halloween! Trick or Treat SYS

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited October 2017 in KKH General Discussion

4th Annual KK:Halloween Celebration

Well tech, we didn't have an organized thread for the 1st Halloween, but we did have costumes.
the 2nd year 2015 - we had costumes and an event thread, as we did for 2016.
But now that brings us to 2017, a new Forum Home, & a game that just keeps getting better and better with age.
So this Halloween will be the scariest ever, with our very own ghost in Prague and all kinds of..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSNXgDM-E1E
***Well don't just stand there, open the Door Doll***
Oh Skylar.........

wow, that was good. Glad we didn't give them any candy. They gave US a treat. lol Where was I? .....oh yes......Now we've seen a few hints, in the wardrobe on the forum, but officially, we have no idea what the event will be.
talking about those pink sneakers?.......well Halloween traditionally means tricks as well as treats. Those could be a cute little pair of pink pranks Dolls and Dudes, pink pranks.
Hey, I wonder if Kim's around, ready to start the thread for us....

Like Clockwork. Don't you love it when things go.......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSNXgDM-E1E
***Well don't just stand there, open the Door Again Doll***

ok, well, let's just get Kim in here before the bell rings again.
Kim, If you will be so kind, as to dance open this spectacular Event thread, so, we can hope things,
and guess things, then show some doll pictures, politely chant, and a little Halloween begging ....
.yada yada yada then our lovely glu goddess Kalinda will hopefully flit in and put us out of our misery.
(Oh, I mean she might come in a give us spoilers. ) So, Kim, if you will because I have Halloween baking to do......

Thread's Open!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well, we'll never get any spoilers this way.

Maybe this will get your attention Dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I'm guessing SYS since we have the pink sneakers in our Feature Items, but maybe we are getting "tricked" by that ;) lol
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I really like the pink sneakers! Is that a TB item? If we have an SYS I’d love to see the whole outfit or prizes. Can’t wait to find out!  <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    I Think SYS ?
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Most likely it’s an SYS, but I’m hoping we don’t have to pay 50 kstars for pink sneakers that are nearly the same as the ones in the wardrobe.  Going back to what @SugarK said, maybe we are getting tricked lol
    iOS platform
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Here's a little treat...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    HAHA a little trick too .... the sneakers not the SYS item but the fangs are!!! Thanks for the spoilers, @KalindaKing :)
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Oh nice. Should be an easily achievable TB box, with an item I already own. 

The hair and sweatshirt are atrocious, but that'll just leave me with no pressure to win them. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Thanks for the spoilers @KalindaKing!  So it was a trick.. either way I think the sweater is a bit basic but the hair seems interesting.  I’ll have to see it on my doll first.
    iOS platform
  • AlexandraKKHAlexandraKKH Registered Users 20 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Thanks for the spoilers @KalindaKing
    I’ve been wanting to buy those lips for a long time but every time they come to the Throwback sale I’m always like ”hmm I’ll only use these once a year so I won’t buy them” but now I have a really good reason to buy them and not feel guilty about it!

I actually like the sweater, it’s kinda basic but it looks comfy! The hair isn’t quite my style, but I’ll still get it. ?
    KKH:
    Alexandra, level 34, A+++

KKG:

Alexandra, level 22, 1M Club

I play both games on iOS.
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I really don’t know if I should spend 40 stars on it, I’ll never use the fangs and the shirt. Is there anyone who thinks about not participating? I mean I probably will but... idk.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I think it's a good idea to participate because even if it costs 40 k-stars, there's a throwback box in it if you participate, and those cost 60. Plus the hair is pretty cute I think, nice and casual
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    genthea said:

I really don’t know if I should spend 40 stars on it, I’ll never use the fangs and the shirt. Is there anyone who thinks about not participating? I mean I probably will but... idk.

I probably will too but I hope they do give us a discount on the fangs as they always do with the SYS item... but anyways, I love the sweater, it seems comfy and the hairstyle I guess I'll have to see it on my doll but it looks pretty cute!
    edited October 2017
    Lol omg see... I had no idea the shoes weren’t really the item to pair..it just pops out. I love our event, and the prizes. But I think it'should great thinking on glu's part, because this pretty much ensures that the KK:H universe will be full of dolls in costume. I am so going to enjoy this week.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Lol omg see... I had no idea the shoes weren’t really the item to pair..it just pops out. I love our event, and the prizes. But I think it'should great thinking on glu's part, because this pretty much ensures that the KK:H universe will be full of dolls in costume. I am so going to enjoy this week.

That's so true! I didn't really think about the fact that dolls would be dressing in Halloween costumes!!! How fun is the judging going to be this time :smiley:
  • whiteponywhitepony Registered Users 35 Posts
    Yay! Thanks @KalindaKing totally looking forward to this event! Love SYS 
    iOS player
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Man the guys items are so much better imo.

(and this is not me complaining, I think it’s due that they have better items than us girls) 

I already have the fangs so I’m so ready for this! Bring on the cute vamps! Can’t wait. 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
    edited October 2017
    I have the fangs, and I'm ready. I really applaud glu. By making it the fangs, they'very made sure that our games will be full of costumed friends, really making it feel like a Halloween party. And if they have us all styling the gold reindeer antlers around during Christmas, well, I'll love that too. THANK YOU GLU. Make the party poopers join the celebration.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    SYS for Halloween ?!! How fun!!
    I agree. Styling with the fangs is a great idea! I’m so glad it’s not the pink sneakers.
    Although the guy’s SYS pants in the feature item section match the earnable jacket. I hope it will stay in the closet for us to purchase later.
    I’m ready! Can’t wait to see everyone’s costumes in the voting booth!! :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yes, love this Halloween version of SYS!! Especially with most my friends frozen, I can still see dolls in costume in my game!!
    Thank you for the spoilers @KalindaKing!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited October 2017
    I think Glu really likes Vats. Pink sweatshirt under the jacket for a prize? And I love the 2 girl prizes, but before those...l must pick a good Tb box. Oh, am I getting another crack at the grey sunnies? Ok, I’m in. Lol. Like I was ever out. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I agree with everyone, I think the fangs are a great item to style!
    However, I don’t think I’d participate if I didn’t own the fangs already, the earnables don’t really cut it for me...
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    own the fangs, really love the jumper, and I am so ready! I already styled my first look:

[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/2q8xdl3.jpg[/IMG]
    I love SYS events and this one will be so much fun, I can't wait to see everyone's costumes! Thank you, Glu, and happy Halloween all ???

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2017
    i'll have to see it closer to know for sure, but that picture on the shirt gives off dia de los muertos vibes, or maybe i'm just looking forward to some pan this week?

Oh, is our treat a kstar for all our 5 star gigs?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I love the guys outfit this time! Man I so wish I had another apple product so I could make my own husband and dress him in all these cool clothes. My NPC husband doesn’t get to look that fly. 

Im not a super fan of the sweater, but I do wanna say I like that we sometimes get casual clothes as prizes. Idk about you guys, but I don’t necessarily want my doll to look like she’s at the met gala every single day. Some of my fave outfits are the really chill everyday wear, like the overalls (I have like every color, I’m obsessed) and gym attire and stuff. I like to give my doll a day off from the heels and ball gowns once in a while hehe 

im holding my judgement on the hair until I see it on my doll. Is it just me or is anyone else getting a major Anastasia Steele (from 50 Shades) vibe from this hairstyle?

KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Killer look, @tiramisu! Hope I see you in the voting booth -- I'll definitely vote for you!

Here are two looks I'll be trying. Vampy vampire, I guess?

I really like the men's earnables! But I truly won't mind if I don't earn either of the women's items. An easy TB box is great, though! As is already owning the styling item...
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    Thanks so much @Pez ! I love both your looks, too (those boots are to die for!) - va va voom vampire, maybe?! - and will look out for you!! Can't wait to see everyone else's styling, there are so many good wardrobe options to work around the fangs...
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    edited October 2017
    genthea said:
    If I didn’t already have the fangs from some tb box or other I’d gotten in the past, I don’t know if I’d buy them now because I don’t like the way they look on my doll.??‍♀️Butttt...as much as I’ve grown to dislike SYS for various reasons, and I doubt I’ll ever use the top and the hairstyle, I do like events on the whole, of course, and I have no iOS STORIES left; plus, who doesn’t like prizes? And, so...well yeah, I do have the fangs.??‍♀️??‍♀️
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    To be honest I don't like the fangs and 40 kstars seems a bit too much, and it doesn't look like we'll get a discount on them. I mean I'll participate anyway, but I'd prefer those running shoes to be a SYS item. Also I wonder if we'll get a kstar for every gig.
    I play on Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Will we be able to receive a K-star after we finish a gig with 5-star rating?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________